UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think a curved knife might have been chosen in order to do more damage? A higher chance of killing? JMO
Just MOO
This type of knife will easily butcher such young girls, which is what he did, killing 3 , injuring 11 plus 3 adults all in only a few very short minutes because Joel Verity heard the screams and he was right there to apprehend him

Just MOO
This type of knife will easily butcher such young girls, which is what he did, killing 3 , injuring 11 plus 3 adults all in only a few very short minutes because Joel Verity heard the screams and he was right there to apprehend him

Well,
IMO if he could get hold of a gun, he would.

As it is
he got hold of a super extra lethal knife.

I think he was/is a very troubled teen,
possibly fixated on knives and violence.

In fact,
he reminds me of Idaho4 alleged murderer.

I also bet there were numerous red flags,
both at home and school.

JMO

Last edited:
Easily obtained on Amazon or from manufacturers direct . Legally you are supposed to be 18 to take possession and he is in a few days so I don’t think a parcel delivery driver would have any objections handing it to him. He only has to say a fake dob when it is being delivered to a house as nobody checks unless it’s overly obvious that you are under 18
You generally have to show id with date of birth though

1722968238658.png
''A family friend has revealed Elsie was a young Liverpool fan was an avid supporter of her chosen team.
"She had visited Anfield and often wore her kit with pride, along with her little sister, Rosie. Elsie was unforgettable, she was the type of little girl who everyone knew, friendly and chatty, she was able to speak and chat with the grown-ups as well as laugh and dance with her friends, which she had many of," she told the ECHO.

"She was confident and had such a warmth around her, which is why so many people have been affected by this. Quite frankly, she was just loved by so many."

Last edited:
The issue with this attack is that he must have planned it. I say this because the school holidays only started for the 6 weeks summer break on the Friday before hand. The event was moreso a word of mouth event with Leanne who runs it, only confirming it a few days prior as it going ahead. It’s a place that has only been opened about 1 to 1.5 years and it caters to soundbaths, mum to be yoga and a number of other yoga and Pilates classes. It’s not a dance studio per se. The perpetrator left BANKS
at 1130am and arrived at 1150 just prior to it closing . He clearly knew where it was which is difficult enough in itself unless you have been there because a lot of Southport people were not even aware it was there . He arrived in a taxi , so I’m order to have the most impact as they were leaving, he must have known how long the journey takes and exactly where it is. It’s not in an obvious location as you have to go down a little alleyway/narrow side street service road to get into the area which then opens up into a small number of business premises . And unless he had recce’d it or been there before ( apparently it is a majority female place) he wouldn’t have known where it was. Plus if it wasn’t targeted, why did he go straight to the studio where little girls were making bracelets and dancing and other activities, the most vulnerable group which would offer him the least resistance. In addition, he had a kitchen knife in his possession which is a curved blade. Now curved blade kitchen knives are not your ordinary knives, they are the likes of KUKRI Knives and similar which are extremely sharp. Even the most sharp knife in my kitchen block which has been recently sharpened, is blunt in comparison to one of these knives and it has its own thick leather sheaf to hold it in because it’s that sharp that if you don’t use a sheath and you grab it with just your fingers, its sharp enough to cut them off. When I got one I tested it as the promotion material stated , by holding up
a piece of A4 paper and using my sharpest knife, I couldn’t slice through the paper but using my Kukri knife, it went through a piece of A4 paper like a knife through soft butter. Here is an image of a curved kitchen knife.
How long was he seen pacing outside waiting for the taxi though? Was there a delay in taxi arriving? That might mean he didnt time it for when parents were arriving. JMO MOO

View attachment 522886
''A family friend has revealed Elsie was a young Liverpool fan was an avid supporter of her chosen team.
"She had visited Anfield and often wore her kit with pride, along with her little sister, Rosie. Elsie was unforgettable, she was the type of little girl who everyone knew, friendly and chatty, she was able to speak and chat with the grown-ups as well as laugh and dance with her friends, which she had many of," she told the ECHO.

"She was confident and had such a warmth around her, which is why so many people have been affected by this. Quite frankly, she was just loved by so many."
This is heartbreaking to read. MOO

He did time it for parents to arrive. He was there at 1150am and it finished at 12 noon, and there were parents there too parked on the road, not the alleyway to the studio, or am I missing your point? He was probably pacing up and down as he contemplated what he was going to do
How long was he seen pacing outside waiting for the taxi though? Was there a delay in taxi arriving? That might mean he didnt time it for when parents were arriving. JMO MO

You generally have to show id with date of birth though
Yes sometimes , not always but he may have had fake ID or currently there are lots of adverts for them so we don’t know if he got his parents to purchase one at the discount price that you see them at. It matters not anyway because the Chief Con stated that it was a curved kitchen knife

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back