UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

His wife Lynn said: 'He’s unable to talk about it at the moment. He feels terrible. All he’s thinking about is what happened to those children.'

Neighbours told the newspaper Mr Poland was a kindly man who had offered to give them lifts during the coronavirus pandemic.

However, his car has been seized by police investigating the attacks at the Hart Space Community Centre last month, leaving him unable to work.
The police have seized his vehicle for forensics. They cannot give him a release date for the vehicle, but from experience, this process can take anywhere from three weeks to six months or even a year.

'Once the car is released, he will have to pay the impound fees to retrieve it.

'Gary only recently bought the car, so he has car payments to make, along with all the usual bills. He is quite traumatized by what happened and, like everyone involved that day, he thinks he could have done more.

Is that accurate ? It seems very strange that he would have to pay impound fees .
That seems very unfair. He's a victim in this too. JMO

I can’t imagine for one minute the police would charge him after they had finished with his taxi - apart from everything else the optics would be shocking.

But why to keep this taxi for a long time? :rolleyes:

Sure, the accused was there, left it and later went his way.

It seems I miss something.

I think they have to keep it for further evidential
But why to keep this taxi for a long time? :rolleyes:

Sure, the accused was there, left it and later went his way.

It seems I miss something.
Investigation. Ie if new evidence comes to light it may need to be applied to the already gathered evidence. I used to work near a police owned car lockup and they stored cars there for over five years perhaps decades. These cars I think were involved in fatal collisions especially judging by their condition, properly mangled and I think wre stored so an ongoing case could be further verified if needed. The range rover from the Essex boy murders is still in storage despite having zero potential for "new evidence".

Aug 7, 2024 #skynews #southport #uk
The inquests into the deaths of three girls killed while attending a Taylor Swift-themed dance class in Southport have been opened and adjourned.Six year-old Bebe King, nine-year-old Alice Dasilva Aguiar, and seven-year-old Elsie Dot Stancombe were killed in Southport on 29 July. Sky's Greg Milam spoke to grandfather John Hayes, who was stabbed in the leg during the attack.

" 'Amazing, caring and confident' -

service held for Southport victim.

Mourners gathered on Merseyside to pay tribute to a Portuguese girl who died in a mass stabbing.

Family and friends of Alice
sang hymns, and read tributes in English and in Portuguese,
during the memorial service at St Patrick's Catholic Church on Tuesday."

1723117654965.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads