Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or maybe LE found diaries in the house and one of them wrote at the time what had happened?

The Secret Diary of Avril Jones aged 56 and 3/4

Started to tidy up the house today but then another cyclist wooshed by causing me great upset. Eddie is a good man he ordered us a chinese and booked another month long holiday to cheer me up. Must get roots done.

I though it was interesting that EC said: "I could never harm a wee lassie".

That struck me as he did harm her when she was still young c.1999 and not something you would mention if she had gone missing at the age of 36, if that makes sense.

Basically they only remember her as a small girl because that's when she died.

As I suspected at the time the police were looking for her body when they dug the garden up. It's a very expensive operation to just look for a small item or evidence.

I suspect she was buried there initially and then moved. Maybe one of the neighbours or a friend remembers some strange garden work c.1999?

Whats interesting is the dates given by the prosecution. If she had been abducted before 1999 surely someone would have said something at the party? Surely someone must have reported her missing? Did her family allow it to happen?

I'm not clear from the wording how long she was alleged to have been kept in the room. Evidently she was taken to the family party, someone seems to have been positive about that.

Did she say something to someone about them having hurt her? She might not have been believed, if EC and AJ denied it and accused her of lying. Early news reports state that Margaret was 'estranged' from her mother, to me that must have been the result of some kind of lies the couple told her mother.

I hope it will come out about how the fiction about Margaret was sustained in this small village and with family. Sometimes there are cases where the community is in denial, and don't want any 'troublemakers' to stir things up. Particularly if they have a strong prejudice against a person with mental disabilities.

Quick thought regarding the January date - could that have been when she was due back at college after the Christmas break but never went back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quick thought regarding the January date - could that have been when she was due back at college after the Christmas break but never went back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's looking like that. Still amazed nobody took things further.

I thought she only attended college up until 1998.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly there's a record they left the country in Jan 2000.

Possibly there's a record they left the country in Jan 2000.

Fritzl left the country plenty of times but his hostages remained alive.

I think maybe Margaret had money from her late father and it got transferred to another account on 5th Jan.

AJ traveled abroad a lot?

Switzerland and Canada. After getting with EC she seems to stop

Avril's Facebook page is creepy.

Lots of posts about missing kids, posting appeals etc

Can someone link to her FB? I remember looking at it before but we couldn't talk about it back then.

I'm not clear from the wording how long she was alleged to have been kept in the room. Evidently she was taken to the family party, someone seems to have been positive about that.

Did she say something to someone about them having hurt her? She might not have been believed, if EC and AJ denied it and accused her of lying. Early news reports state that Margaret was 'estranged' from her mother, to me that must have been the result of some kind of lies the couple told her mother.

I hope it will come out about how the fiction about Margaret was sustained in this small village and with family. Sometimes there are cases where the community is in denial, and don't want any 'troublemakers' to stir things up. Particularly if they have a strong prejudice against a person with mental disabilities.
LE must have found the cut hair and the tape - they found dna in the garden I thought and could have found it in M's bedroom too IMO. If EC and AJ appeared separately with separate lawyers and no plea yet, that indicates to me that LE are getting info from one of them. AJMO.

The Secret Diary of Avril Jones aged 56 and 3/4

Started to tidy up the house today but then another cyclist wooshed by causing me great upset. Eddie is a good man he ordered us a chinese and booked another month long holiday to cheer me up. Must get roots done.
:laughing:

I wonder will it be Paisley high court or Glasgow? Regardless I'm so going to the trial and will have to restrain myself from shouting a Nelson Muntz haw haw when they get comvicted.

I wonder will it be Paisley high court or Glasgow? Regardless I'm so going to the trial and will have to restrain myself from shouting a Nelson Muntz haw haw when they get comvicted.

I hope you do go, maybe a couple of other locals will attend too, if so please can we have courtroom group selfie!

I'm not a selfie person at all Cags!

Funnily enough I have been called up for jury duty in Glasgow high court several times in the last few years but I've never had to attend court in the end which disappointed me as I'd totally love to be on a jury. Knowing my luck I'll end up picked for this one and will have to tell them I can't be on the jury as I'm way too biased against this pair.

I'm sure I'll be updating you all on how Avrils roots are looking.

I'm not a selfie person at all Cags!

Funnily enough I have been called up for jury duty in Glasgow high court several times in the last few years but I've never had to attend court in the end which disappointed me as I'd totally love to be on a jury. Knowing my luck I'll end up picked for this one and will have to tell them I can't be on the jury as I'm way too biased against this pair.

I'm sure I'll be updating you all on how Avrils roots are looking.

I hope you can get in for the trial, be great to have a WSers direct info and comments.
;)
We'll be expecting updates every evening mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back