Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blunt force trauma, hmm, I wonder how they know?

Avril was posting on Facebook in recent years posting missing persons appeals etc, how very sinister. They murdered and disposed of that poor woman and then carried on as if it was nothing.

I wonder how they know any of this without them talking. I’m guessing evidence was found in the home?

I had March marked as the month for the trial. Anyone heard anything yet about this or am I way out?

I had March marked as the month for the trial. Anyone heard anything yet about this or am I way out?

I was wondering when there might be any news, as I thought the 20-week limit (for holding them?) was due to expire this month.

Ooh good thinking!. Idk why but I always forget the party. Thanks!

If that is the case then someone from then must have spoken to the police. Unless they did find certain evidence in the house.

Edit: There appears to be some development going on at the house in recent days. Possible preparation for its demolition.

According to the rolls there is a hearing in the high court next Thursday.

According to the rolls there is a hearing in the high court next Thursday.
Thanks. I was expecting this to be the trial, but it doesn't look like it.

attachment.php

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/curre...-roll?id=07204ba7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-09-20-52-51_kindlephoto-38251635.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-09-20-52-51_kindlephoto-38251635.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 207
I would like to attend one of the days, I am on the lookout for cheap train fares!

I have a friend who works in another Scottish court, I've asked them what they think has happened. Will report back if I hear anything!

My court officer friend said - "Preliminary hearings are usually set because there's a matter in law that needs to be discussed. However these can often be agreed upon by parties without the need for the hearing. So there's a possibility that whatever the issue the preliminary hearing was set for has been agreed"

Trial delayed due to the amount/complexity of evidence. This bit is interesting, but I don't really know what it means. Did they find some sort of remains?

[FONT=&amp]It's believed one of the main stumbling blocks is securing the service of soil experts who will speak on the excavation work carried out on the grounds of Seacroft, where Margaret lived.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There are only six people worldwide with the necessary qualifications and expertise - and two of them would be required in Glasgow, one cited by the Crown and the other by the carers' defence team, led by local solicitors Aidan Gallagher and Gerry Keenan.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The hearing, which would have been the first appearance in public for Cairney and Jones since their arrest, has been carried forward with a preliminary date fixed for later this month.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]It’s understood that over 250 people have initially been cited to appear as witnesses — including other scientific experts in geology and archaeology.

[/FONT]
http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/...eming_murder_trial_delayed_for_a_second_time/

Wow, only 6 people in the world!
Sounds like maybe some trace of something was unearthed...

Trial delayed due to the amount/complexity of evidence. This bit is interesting, but I don't really know what it means. Did they find some sort of remains?

[FONT=&]It's believed one of the main stumbling blocks is securing the service of soil experts who will speak on the excavation work carried out on the grounds of Seacroft, where Margaret lived.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]There are only six people worldwide with the necessary qualifications and expertise - and two of them would be required in Glasgow, one cited by the Crown and the other by the carers' defence team, led by local solicitors Aidan Gallagher and Gerry Keenan.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The hearing, which would have been the first appearance in public for Cairney and Jones since their arrest, has been carried forward with a preliminary date fixed for later this month.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]It’s understood that over 250 people have initially been cited to appear as witnesses — including other scientific experts in geology and archaeology.

[/FONT]
http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/...eming_murder_trial_delayed_for_a_second_time/

This seems so strange to me. So only 6 experts worldwide and prosecution and defence want one each.
I just wonder how much different experts with the same expertise can differ in their
reading of the same facts?
Is it possible they will disagree with each other in their interpretations of evidence? I'm already finding this difficult to understand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back