Deceased/Not Found UK - Margaret Fleming, 19, Inverclyde, Scotland, 17 Dec 1999 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Page 13 of today's Sunday Mail Newspaper dated 28th May 2017 says Margaret's carers have moved back into their house, after the six month dig, and have a photo of the lady carer in the garden looking around it.

So we have a US link back in April, and the man jailed for the attempted murder outside the house was an American.

So we have a US link back in April, and the man jailed for the attempted murder outside the house was an American.
The US was mentioned as MF had family there. I doubt it is related to the stabbing. There are stabbings in Inverclyde all the time.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of today's Sunday Mail Newspaper dated 28th May 2017 says Margaret's carers have moved back into their house, after the six month dig, and have a photo of the lady carer in the garden looking around it.

The house looks like it could fall down at any time, especially the back

The US was mentioned as MF had family there. I doubt it is related to the stabbing. There are stabbings in Inverclyde all the time.

I can't remember the name, but I remember he was from Philadelphia or Pennsylvania or something. Inverclyde looks like a quiet place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember the name, but I remember he was from Philadelphia or Pennsylvania or something. Inverclyde looks like a quiet place

Some parts of Inverclyde are nice others are very rough, much like anywhere in the UK really. Where the cottages are is a remote spot well out from the village of Inverkip, heading towards the upper class Wemyss Bay/Skelmorlie direction, right next to the demolished Inverkip power station site.

I was referring to Greenock when I mentioned stabbings by the way. Amazing the carer is back home, it must be so tough for her being back there what with all the memories she would have of Margaret in the place. And all the cyclists whooshing by won't be helping matters!

Somehow I missed this case :( I think she's either down with the fishies and Loch Ness Monster, or perhaps burnt in the garden? That may yield human DNA but no real bine fragments after 17 years :/ poor Margaret, obviously taken advantage of

So one of the carers was into diving....

Over the years body parts have been recovered or washed ashore on the Clyde, with many not being identified, I assume they will have been checked against this case.

"An empty home belonging to a missing vulnerable woman will be bulldozed after it was condemned as 'unfit for human habitation'.

Margaret Fleming, who suffers from learning difficulties, was reported missing in October, but the only people to have seen her this century are her carers, Avril Jones and Edward Cairney, from Inverkip in Inverclyde.

A massive search at the property, which is called Seacroft, lasted several months as part of the ongoing probe into Miss Fleming's potentially 'sinister' disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-missing-woman-demolished.html#ixzz4pMEkZZfN

"An empty home belonging to a missing vulnerable woman will be bulldozed after it was condemned as 'unfit for human habitation'.

Margaret Fleming, who suffers from learning difficulties, was reported missing in October, but the only people to have seen her this century are her carers, Avril Jones and Edward Cairney, from Inverkip in Inverclyde.

A massive search at the property, which is called Seacroft, lasted several months as part of the ongoing probe into Miss Fleming's potentially 'sinister' disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-missing-woman-demolished.html#ixzz4pMEkZZfN

So according to the carers Margaret was living in this stinking hovel up until October. Even if she did go voluntary missing it's utterly disgusting she was made to live in such horrid conditions. At the very least the carers need to be charged with neglect.

So Ms Jones moved back in. There's no sign of Mr Cairney. And on August 10th local paper by-lines said that the house is to be demolished.

I have one question and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, where is Mr Cairney and why (okay, two questions) didn't he return along side his partner?

The house looks like it may fall down on its own at any time. Probably safest thing to do would be demolition, and then see what's underneath.

So Ms Jones moved back in. There's no sign of Mr Cairney. And on August 10th local paper by-lines said that the house is to be demolished.

I have one question and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, where is Mr Cairney and why (okay, two questions) didn't he return along side his partner?

Demolition teams arrived yesterday I believe, not sure if any work has started.

Very mysterious that he did not return to the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back