GUILTY UK - Maria Rawlings, 45, murdered, Romford, Essex, 3 May 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could this be to say he wasn’t in the UK when this occurred? I know someone said that he had changed his location to London after the murder? So a case of “I wasn’t there, only moved to London and set up the account after”?
I agree that his profiles are very odd as if you look at his friends most of them come up as only being added recently which could be very telling unless they are transferred over from another closed account.

Edited to add: just my opinion

You could be right, but in 2018 he would have been quite young, but does seem a strange coincidence. Though Valentin Lazar does seem to be quite a common name. I think there's quite a large Romanian community in Barking, which might explain firstly why he moved there, and also why there could be someone else there with the same name.

He would have been 18. His first appearance at the Old Bailey, on Thursday 13 May, coincides with his 21st birthday, according to the Ilford Recorder link posted earlier.

I'm guessing he won't be receiving the keys to the door. ;)

Could this be to say he wasn’t in the UK when this occurred? I know someone said that he had changed his location to London after the murder? So a case of “I wasn’t there, only moved to London and set up the account after”?

Edited to add: just my opinion
I thought exactly that too

According to the facebook account that's been shared he starting working for PT Cup srl in Almese, Italy in May 2019. They build hospitality structures, or pavilions as they are more commonly known. That sounds plausible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back