GUILTY UK - Maria Rawlings, 45, murdered, Romford, Essex, 3 May 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's be honest. Some victims get more attention than others. Class, race, gender - all sometimes play a part in how the victim is perceived therefore treated.
Thank you all for the inquest update. The lack of media coverage makes me absolutely furious because it is a matter of general public safety, not some popularity contest by the media to decide whose very Life has value or not. I don't even live there but I am horrified that any person cannot safely go to the emergency hospital and back home without being murdered. I thought this vile man had murdered this poor woman while robbing her of the few pennies she had - so little does he value human life. But now that she was found in this condition, is he the serial rapist now budded into a sexual serial murderer?

His profile says he is in Manus Papua New Guinea. Manus Island was used by the Australian Government to house illegal immigrants. Wonder what that is about.

Looking at the profile it says “Londra, Manus, Papua New Guinea”, I took it that “Londra” was typed in, as the Romanian word for “London” and then the wrong “Londra” selected or even auto-filled perhaps. MOO.

^^^^Could be. Just wondered if he came to Australia illegally and was then turned back to where he came from.

Chelmsford is where she lived. If she was further north east of the centre of Chelmsford, which I think she was from an article in the press last year, that's almost 27 miles from the hospital. It might not be the same person but it is the right name, age and general area of Chelmsford, but in any case Chelmsford is 21 miles from the King George hospital.

Woman to appear in court in connection with string of thefts
Its the same woman unfortunately Maria had a hard life I don't know why she was alone Barley Lane is not the safest of rds to be on a bit like East London, She was fiesty an brave and had a big heart and many friends, The suspect spoke very little English, I am sure if he was inappropriate with Maria she wouldn't have just crumbled she would have fought unless he was armed and threatened her, was there a sexual assault? Some press say she was found Naked? I am trying to understand a senseless act of brutality this is the second friend I have lost this year Kelly Stewart was strangled and beaten to death in Plaistow, She was classed as homeless she never received this publicity, similar crime, only she briefly knew (was in same place at same time) her assailant. She had family, children too, she was 41. London is just not safe, I have lost 12 friends to violent crimes. Maria lived Chelmsford near Witham, This area is much safer idk why she would have been at A&E in Goodmayes.

Maria Rawlings, 44, has been summonsed to appear at Colchester Magistrates’ Court to answer five counts of theft, two counts of making off without payment and one count of assault by beating.

Could it be a revenge attack or she got in a fight with someone?
I don't think so Maria was defensive but not a bully.

Its the same woman unfortunately Maria had a hard life I don't know why she was alone Barley Lane is not the safest of rds to be on a bit like East London, She was fiesty an brave and had a big heart and many friends, The suspect spoke very little English, I am sure if he was inappropriate with Maria she wouldn't have just crumbled she would have fought unless he was armed and threatened her, was there a sexual assault? Some press say she was found Naked? I am trying to understand a senseless act of brutality this is the second friend I have lost this year Kelly Stewart was strangled and beaten to death in Plaistow, She was classed as homeless she never received this publicity, similar crime, only she briefly knew (was in same place at same time) her assailant. She had family, children too, she was 41. London is just not safe, I have lost 12 friends to violent crimes. Maria lived Chelmsford near Witham, This area is much safer idk why she would have been at A&E in Goodmayes.
Im so sorry for the loss of your friends:( Stay strong and take care!

Im so sorry for the loss of your friends:( Stay strong and take care!
Thank you, both were friends from school age until Maria as pregnant with her first child, an then on FB years ago I avoid all social media sites for the last 12 years can't stand em Kelly I have not seen for 13 years either, but my heart goes out to their families and Maria's death affected me quite strongly I don't know why I was looking at her photo only a week before it happened my husband asked me who's that an I told him then 6 days later she was dead. I really need to find out why, so thank you and any info or updates would be wonderful an welcomed thanks jo

Thank you, both were friends from school age until Maria as pregnant with her first child, an then on FB years ago I avoid all social media sites for the last 12 years can't stand em Kelly I have not seen for 13 years either, but my heart goes out to their families and Maria's death affected me quite strongly I don't know why I was looking at her photo only a week before it happened my husband asked me who's that an I told him then 6 days later she was dead. I really need to find out why, so thank you and any info or updates would be wonderful an welcomed thanks jo
Im waiting for his trial. I hope he will get what he deserves!

Quite often publicity depends on how much info is needed from the public to help solve the crime.

I get the feeling that if they hadn't put out the bus footage, this wouldn't have gone further than local papers, and I still feel it hasn't got that much attention. That's nothing to do with Maria not being deserving of it. I think it's just that the bigger papers have so many brutal and awful crimes to choose from at the moment :(

From the look of the CCTV where the suspect approached and walked off with Maria, I'd guess he was threatening her with a weapon that wasn't in view, and maybe she wasn't at full strength after being at the hospital.

What Maria and her family now deserve, though, is justice, and a strong trial with as much evidence as possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back