GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe onthecounter, theres definitely a car park and pathways there.

I tend to think mum cracked and told the detectives where he was.

From Sky News reporting I believe forensics have taken a tent into woodland at the rear of the property.

Perhaps, and its JMO Rosie visited the property under the pretence of checking up on the house - would make sense if sister is currently away

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oops don't know whats happening with WS- posts keep appearing then disappearing. I'm losing track of posts I've read and/or missed.

Anyway I know sister was around during the search of Mikaeel but we dont know whether she was around on the day Rosie went to the property do we. Idk. Without alludong to amy involvement, because I'm not, but it would be mighty hard to visit your sisters house and "dispose"(I hate that word) or your child without her noticing. She can't have been around

Oops don't know whats happening with WS- posts keep appearing then disappearing. I'm losing track of posts I've read and/or missed.

Anyway I know sister was around during the search of Mikaeel but we dont know whether she was around on the day Rosie went to the property do we. Idk. Without alludong to amy involvement, because I'm not, but it would be mighty hard to visit your sisters house and "dispose"(I hate that word) or your child without her noticing. She can't have been around

If there is a dog walk near the back of the property , maybe there is a way to get there without the sister seeing her?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

What was found in an underground carpark?

Not sure, the link which Zwie posted stated that the witness led police to an underground carpark. We dont know what was found hence me saying it could be nothing but it could be something which shifted the focus of the case

'Graham said that the inquiry had always considered a criminal link from the start'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/18/mikaeel-kular-mother-detained-body-found-fife

That grates a little, to be honest. I lost count of the number of times the police spokesperson repeated there was no evidence of any criminality. And kept stressing the 'wandered off' story.

Police tactic. They didn't want the perp to know they were onto her/them. IMO

The story didn't make sense from the start. A 3 year old doesn't wander off in the darkness putting on his coat, shoes etc. I think we all knew there was something "off" about this case.

IMO they were doing parallel investigations. He could have been kidnapped but sadly that isn't the case.

RIP sweet angel. :(

Maybe a mobile beauty vehicle?

I seem to remember that the man who was arrested in the ex husbands road was taken into. Police van in an underground car park. Could it be linked to this? Is there an underground car park in this road?

I just did a google image search, and there is a photograph of Mikaeel wearing a santa outfit, but the link says its from that newspaper I do not go near. Wondering when that photo was taken? He appears to look healthy.

Tagline says recent picture so im presuming it was this Christmas. I agree he appears to look healthy and a healthy weight

Maybe a mobile beauty vehicle?

Might be a red herring because wasn't the witness living a couple of streets away. Cant see what would be of relevance in an underground carpark not relating the the mothers home or place of work.

Can someone please post mom's Facebook. Mods approved. Thanks

I just did a google image search, and there is a photograph of Mikaeel wearing a santa outfit, but the link says its from that newspaper I do not go near. Wondering when that photo was taken? He appears to look healthy.

I've just had a look and I agree he does look in good health. It indicates it's a recent photo of him so presumably from this Christmas.

(By the way, I'm with you on the S*n thing. Awful rag. I'm a Newcastle fan and I often hear from older fans I know that "it could have been us" in relation to incidents of overcrowding at matches they'd been to)

Is it possible they have made a mistake with that santa pic of Mikaeel? It looks like a santa dress to me. Could it be his sister? The face appears to be much chubbier and healthier than Mikaeel's.

Is it possible they have made a mistake with that santa pic of Mikaeel? It looks like a santa dress to me. Could it be his sister? The face appears to be much chubbier and healthier than Mikaeel's.

I think it's him but I know what you mean about looking healthier...it could be a picture from the christmas before last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman