GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is stepping outside of the TOS so please delete if it is.
Quick search of electoral roll shows mother, grandmother and aunt registered as living there up to 2005. After that I can't find anything but its interesting that Rosie was meant to be living there at some point after Mikaeels birth and yet doesnt appear on the electoral roll.

On second thoughts perhaps she wasn't there long enough to register idk

Or she could have decided to opt out of the publically available version.

Perhaps she voluntarily placed them in care because she was struggling with 5 children, two of which were newborn. Its happened before

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Was it only Mikaeel and his twin that were taken in to care?! What about the older siblings?

I never understand it when some siblings are taken and others aren't, I know a mum who has 6 kids and the oldest 4 are in long term foster care, but she still has the two littlest!

Well, the father is very involved, with the older three so he would be able to help if mother is feeling overwhelmed, but not with the twins.

I know people are quite rightly upset and angry but some of those comments are a bit extreme. Especially as she hasn't been changed yet if at all!

I know people are quite rightly upset and angry but some of those comments are a bit extreme. Especially as she hasn't been changed yet if at all!

Oh yes. The pure venom spouted has been escalating since yesterday. Don't know what they hope to achieve by spouting out on there though

There are going to be church services held for Mikaeel tonight. I don't know what his religion was but I don't think people are worried about that. They just want to pay tribute to this little boy.

Well, the father is very involved, with the older three so he would be able to help if mother is feeling overwhelmed, but not with the twins.

Ahhh I hadn't thought of that, of course he only lives round the corner, versus the twins non existent father!

There should be news soon as to whether they have charged her or are holding her for longer. Her intial 12 hours must be up by now

RIP beautiful baby boy. I will reserve comment until after we find out if Mum is involved.

Seemingly He had a cold just before xmastime which turned into a chest infection.....and if we are to believe he was unwell on Wednesday that is a long time to be ill....may well be he passed away in the house and she panicked......
But why do Mothers panic and not phone for help?? Why can't they just phone for an ambulance or the Police?

Just tragic ....

I'll speculate and say it was not because of panic. If your child is sick, you call an ambulance.

Deep, I'm sorry this didn't turn out what we all hoped and prayed for. I know you helped with the search and this must be very tough on you. Big hug from Canada. :hug:

I just want to add to my earlier post. I forget, sometimes, that while I live in CA in the US and people go missing all the time here, I'm English.

The population of the UK is around 60 million, less than CA alone!

Child abduction/missing cases are fairly rare and when they happen the whole nation gets involved on a personal level. Look at the April Jones case, or Holly and Jessica in Soham.

Sarah Payne was found close to where I lived in Sussex at one time.

Just wanted to add that as my personal perspective.

Hi Ragamuffin, I also live a couple of miles from where Sarah Payne was taken.

I had just moved to West Sussex from a very low population rural part of Wales and had a four year old daughter and six year old son at the time. Sarah was taken a few months after we arrived .. and I thought at the time what the hell have I done moving here, thinking it was the big evil metropolis. Of course Sussex is anything but that and is a very safe area to live .. but it did scare me at the time and I was very wary and protective of my kids for a long time afterwards. Thankfully, cases like that are incredibly rare and it is so desperately sad when it happens.

Bless this little mite! Heart-breaking.

Oh yes. The pure venom spouted has been escalating since yesterday. Don't know what they hope to achieve by spouting out on there though

I'm glad they have somewhere to vent. People are so angry and it's better it's released in cyberspace, I think.

I wish the people of Scotland would turn towards highlighting the case of poor Jean Campbell of Glasgow a bit more now. She was horribly murdered when she popped into a local park to walk her dog recently. It was a big German Shepherd too.....the investigation seems to have hit a wall and there has been very little publicity. Hard to understand.

Yes I have been lurking on that thread

I'll tell you why. A mother is there to protect, care and nurture their children. If he was sick, she could have asked for help. I'm not buying the accidental death theory that he passed and she panicked.

Shades of Casey Anthony and another case I won't mention.

Actually, I've just seen police are doing a special l FB feed thing for Jean. I'm not a FBer so don't know what theyare talking about I'll have to go and investigate.

I'm glad they have somewhere to vent. People are so angry and it's better it's released in cyberspace, I think.

I wish the people of Scotland would turn towards highlighting the case of poor Jean Campbell of Glasgow a bit more now. She was horribly murdered when she popped into a local park to walk her dog recently. It was a big German Shepherd too.....the investigation seems to have hit a wall and there has been very little publicity. Hard to understand.

As a Glaswegian I can say there is a lot of interest in this case but no info is coming from Police. It's all gone very quiet on that front. I don't think Police have any leads so far. Jean reminds of my Aunts. I wish the media would push this more too

I'll tell you why. A mother is there to protect, care and nurture their children. If he was sick, she could have asked for help. I'm not buying the accidental death theory that he passed and she panicked.

Shades of Casey Anthony and another case I won't mention.

Did you see Mikaeel's here comes trouble tee? :(

I'll link the article mentioned. There is something utterly heartbreaking about the photo of the policewoman weeping.

I thought The Sun was behind a paywall now - but it all seems to be accessible?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5386081/body-found-in-search-for-mikaeel-kular.html

Oh my goodness. The policewoman crying, the little girl in her pajamas and slippers laying the tribute, that handwritten note ..... so, so moving and so desperately sad. Poor little mite. Absolutely heart-breaking.

Actually, I've just seen police are doing a special l FB feed thing for Jean. I'm not a FBer so don't know what theyare talking about I'll have to go and investigate.

What's this? I have FB so if you can give me more info I could go look...

I think the venom on Rosdeep's page goes some way towards explaining why LE acted as they have. It wouldn't be the first case where "Angry Mob" decide to wade in and cause extra trouble for a police force already dealing with a lot.

BBC or Sky, forget which, reported that LE were also having to investigate social media following abusive comments (I think they mentioned a racist tweet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3