GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those instagram pics ;( ;( The children all look so happy

I get the same impression, am crying after seeing some of the pics on the 'happy dayz' video. I managed to pause some of the pictures with Mikaeel by double clicking quickly but if someone else knows how to slow the flipagram videos please let me know.

In her defence all of those people making judgements just on the fact that theres very few pics of Mikaeel on her fb account should take a look at her instagram. Many more on there particularly in the flipagram montages. All the children look happy. A comment made prior to all of this happening suggests that Mikaeel didnt like or wouldnt stand still for photos so perhaps that explains why there's more of the other kids

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I can't view, what/when was it??

4 days ago it was a little ditty about how as long as you're still breathing you have the chance of a better and happier life

Two days before that its another saying that life has a way of testing a persons will either by having nothing happen at all or having everything happen all at once

Is there a press conference about to start?

Edit - Just saw on Sky news Police will give an update shortly

4 days ago it was a little ditty about how as long as you're still breathing you have the chance of a better and happier life

Two days before that its another saying that life has a way of testing a persons will either by having nothing happen at all or having everything happen all at once

And what time on Weds did she post it??
There were quite a few of these quotey type things on her FB too

Hi all, just come back to this. Thank you to those who linked to the Instagram accounts. The more I hear about this, the more I think that a tragic accident has happened. I don't think this mother was necessarily a bad person - the children looked well dressed and well loved. I know appearances can be deceiving but I just can't help but think this is a very tragic accident and she panicked.

I have some random thoughts/questions.

1. Are there actually any confirmed, independent sightings of him post Christmas at all? If not, then would dogs still pick up a scent on clothing if it's been washed etc?

2. Re the location of the body. I suppose the most obvious explanation would be that "whoever it was" panicked and went to somewhere familiar, accessible and convenient, not really thinking through the consequences of him being found and left him there.

However, what if that location was chosen with more considered forethought. Knowing the implications and resulting assumptions police would make?

I guess it all depends who is responsible.

Waiting for the police update the same as everyone else at the moment. Hi everyone, by the way.

I apologise if I have contravenes any rules with my post, I've not really posted before.

In her defence all of those people making judgements just on the fact that theres very few pics of Mikaeel on her fb account should take a look at her instagram. Many more on there particularly in the flipagram montages. All the children look happy. A comment made prior to all of this happening suggests that Mikaeel didnt like or wouldnt stand still for photos so perhaps that explains why there's more of the other kids

I've just been taking a look at them and was about to post something similar. He's turning away from the camera in one pic where his sisters are looking grumpy. Maybe he just wasn't into posing for pics all the time when his other siblings didn't mind quite as much.

1. Are there actually any confirmed, independent sightings of him post Christmas at all? If not, then would dogs still pick up a scent on clothing if it's been washed etc?

Waiting for the police update the same as everyone else at the moment. Hi everyone, by the way.

I apologise if I have contravenes any rules with my post, I've not really posted before.

I think there was a photo of him with his siblings since the new year.

2. Re the location of the body. I suppose the most obvious explanation would be that "whoever it was" panicked and went to somewhere familiar, accessible and convenient, not really thinking through the consequences of him being found and left him there.

However, what if that location was chosen with more considered forethought. Knowing the implications and resulting assumptions police would make?

Welcome!

I believe a good scent dog and trainer could pick up scent from washed clothing to track a LIVE person, but I don't believe it would help them track a dead one. You would need a cadaver dog for that, and they just scent death.

I think.

We will probably get one of our WS SAR professionals here in a mo who will put me to rights, but I don't care. They are wonderful.

They do, and it looks like they've had lots of fun and days out over the years.

This is such a strange case. Previously I was thinking (and all just MOO) that perhaps he'd died due to neglect, coupled with illness and panic had set in. Just due to what I'd read about him being ill for so long, nobody having seen him, and no medical treatment apparently.

But the video of the sister dancing with Mikaeel sitting next to her was posted very recently - around the time he was meant to be too ill to be attending nursery. So unless its an old clip that she'd loaded up this week, then he didn't look ill at all, and looked to be tucking into a tub of ice cream.

Next thought was relating to the shooting of her friend in the Summer, the one relating to drugs apparently. Could Mikaeel have ingested something he shouldn't have, something he'd found at home, and again, panic lead to covering up.

All just MOO, but with the body being buried so close to her sister's house, it makes me think who ever did this, tried to give him as decent a burial as they could, near his family and somewhere that could easily be return to, for visiting the grave?

Despite how I felt yesterday, today I'm not getting the impression of an unwanted, disliked child and a mother who wanted rid.

All just my thoughts and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member