GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police announcement: arrested and charged. She will appear at court on Monday.

arrested and charged in connection with Mikaeels death

Statement, no questions.

During today, investigation has continued at pace.
Following formal ID, can confirm a 33yo woman has been arrested and charged in assoc. with Mikaeel's death. She will appear in court on Monday.

They do, and it looks like they've had lots of fun and days out over the years.

This is such a strange case. Previously I was thinking (and all just MOO) that perhaps he'd died due to neglect, coupled with illness and panic had set in. Just due to what I'd read about him being ill for so long, nobody having seen him, and no medical treatment apparently.

But the video of the sister dancing with Mikaeel sitting next to her was posted very recently - around the time he was meant to be too ill to be attending nursery. So unless its an old clip that she'd loaded up this week, then he didn't look ill at all, and looked to be tucking into a tub of ice cream.

Next thought was relating to the shooting of her friend in the Summer, the one relating to drugs apparently. Could Mikaeel have ingested something he shouldn't have, something he'd found at home, and again, panic lead to covering up.

All just MOO, but with the body being buried so close to her sister's house, it makes me think who ever did this, tried to give him as decent a burial as they could, near his family and somewhere that could easily be return to, for visiting the grave?

Despite how I felt yesterday, today I'm not getting the impression of an unwanted, disliked child and a mother who wanted rid.

All just my thoughts and opinion.

I too have changed my opinion. Rightly or wrongly I initially assumed the same as you based on what was reported about his health etc however after viewing the instagram account im seriously rethinking. They all look healthy happy and well cared for right up until the last pics were posted. Im just torn atm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Police update: After formal identification, can confirm a 33 year old woman has been arrested and charged with relation to Mikaeels death. Set to appear in court on monday

Investigation has been continuing at pace today.
After positive identification a 33 yr old woman has been arrested and charged in connection of death of Mikaeel.
Thanking the support of officers, press and the community.
Over 500 calls received of members of public wanting to assist.
Not able to answer any questions.

Press confirm that Mikaeels mother, Rosdeep has been arrested and charged.

The police spokesman also said the investigation is continuing.

There was nothing as to the result of the autopsy.

Sky reporter says it is Rosdeep who has been charged.

An Edinburgh local politician/authority (didn't catch name) just spoke on the radio about the memorial tonight;

'hundreds of people'

'We want the answers'

'The community has come together'

'The resiliance, concern, the coming together of people..'

Nothing too unexpected then

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That's it now the Police won't give out anymore information. She'll appear in court on Monday and probably just confirm her name and address and they'll announce the charge. After that the Police won't really release much info. So so sad

Nothing more police can say on the matter as they are bound very strictly by Scottish law

Mikaeel apparently went missing the night of Wednesday 15th Jan, between 9pm and 7.15am Thursday morning.

And wasn't this quote uploaded on the 15th too? I am not sure how to find the date /time that it was put up on the instagram. Wish my daughter was here. She is an 'expert' on instagram.

Forensic experts are still at the scene in Kircaldy, working under a white tent. Lights are on in the Aunts house

Charged with what???

I think that * charged in connection with * is all they can say at the moment, because the investigation of the site is ongoing.

And, as has been said, no autopsy results as yet, so presumably they cannot make an actual charge of the type of death that has occurred ? but clearly she is heavily implicated

And wasn't this quote uploaded on the 15th too? I am not sure how to find the date /time that it was put up on the instagram. Wish my daughter was here. She is an 'expert' on instagram.

No it says 14th, Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member