GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from 18 months ago, from being under scrutiny of social services and living near sister and mum, she has lost all that support in Edinburgh...

From the pictures here it doesn't appear to have a pathway behind it and it doesn't look as if it's easy to walk through. I can't make out a gate either but there still could be one there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

If you look at the picture where the police car is parked, she may have done the same. Parked her vehicle there and then walked in the woods to dump the body. I don't think she took the the time to bury him.

So from 18 months ago, from being under scrutiny of social services and living near sister and mum, she has lost all that support in Edinburgh...

Seems like it. They either closed the case when she got the twins back and/or moved to Edinburgh or their file was never transferres over from Fife.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Is it on the FB page? I think you are allowed to provide a link and the initials of the person quoted, seeing as the subject has been paraphrased, not copied.

I saw the rumour last night, not on fb but twitter. I hope this is ok to post. The rumour I have seen was first tweeted by this web sites twitter account http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/

Stating, still rumour and not up for discussion but by clicking that link and their twitter icon you can find out what rumour is being referred to.

If you look at the picture where the police car is parked, she may have done the same. Parked her vehicle there and then walked in the woods to dump the body. I don't think she took the the time to bury him.

I got the impression from the various msm articles which quoted ine of the sisters neighbours, that she drove up to the house. Obviously she may also have done what you're suggesting. I just assumed she'd drivem up to the house as per normal - but then how did she dispose of the poor boy?

That's an awful long distance to carry a body through. I wonder if there's easier access from the other side of the street though. Any of those neighbours could have caught her thinking she may be a burglar. Even throwing the body over the fence looks difficult and it appears it's more behind the sister's neighbour's house than the sister's house.

I'm not disagreeing with you btw, just trying to think of how easy or difficult it would have been for one person to have done it.

I got the impression from the various msm articles which quoted ine of the sisters neighbours, that she drove up to the house. Obviously she may also have done what you're suggesting. I just assumed she'd drivem up to the house as per normal - but then how did she dispose of the poor boy?

If that's the case, over the fence would be the only other possibility.

I saw the rumour last night, not on fb but twitter. I hope this is ok to post. The rumour I have seen was first tweeted by this web sites twitter account http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/

Stating, still rumour and not up for discussion but by clicking that link and their twitter icon you can find out what rumour is being referred to.

I am not going to click on that.. can you summarise the rumour?

Thank you........ I didn't phrase my comment properly and I see it has been removed , so am pleased your link has stayed on here

From the pictures here it doesn't appear to have a pathway behind it and it doesn't look as if it's easy to walk through. I can't make out a gate either but there still could be one there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html

Looking at the photo where the Aunt's house is circled and the forensic officers are circled, there is white tape from the house though the garden and out into the woods, it goes to the very left corner and I think that is where the gate is, just speculating, but could the white tape be the route which Mikaeel's body was carried?

Skigh, that rumour has just brought tears to my eyes! The thought if that dear sweet baby boy being dumped like that, like a piece of rubbish :'(

She wanted him to be near his family, and somewhere she could visit him in the future without causing suspicion?

That was my first thought when I heard that he'd been found there. That if it was an accidental death, and she panicked, then she wanted him buried as nicely as possible, and not alone.

I mean, its not as if she dumped him in a rubbish bin, or tossed his body into the sea never to be found. She has made effort to take him there, somewhere familiar to him and somewhere that he's probably played in with his brothers and sisters.

Just MOO.

I think she put him behind her sister's house (IF she indeed did) because she knew her car wouldn't be suspicious there and that there would not be witnesses back in that wooded area. With CCTV all around, dumping him in a rubbish bin or driving out to a seaside place could have incriminated her.

Dumping the body of her son back there doesn't seem to me to be in any way burying him as nicely as possible.

(This is assuming she is the one who did any of this. Could have been someone else, like a boyfriend.)

Looking at the photo where the Aunt's house is circled and the forensic officers are circled, there is white tape from the house though the garden and out into the woods, it goes to the very left corner and I think that is where the gate is, just speculating, but could the white tape be the route which Mikaeel's body was carried?

That's a possibilty. I wonder if he could have been dumped much earlier than thought and perhaps when she went to the house on Tues or Wed she was trying to move it further along.

You've seen the suitcase bit - but there was also a tweet saying that the mother visited the area either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Alone and by car apparently.

A claim to have been informed of method of disposal (think something you pack to go on holiday/vacation) And who found it, a local

You've seen the suitcase bit - but there was also a tweet saying that the mother visited the area either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Alone and by car apparently.

That, that she visited the sisters house and alone was mentioned in one of the articles I have seen.
It was a quote from an unnamed neighbour.

That's a possibilty. I wonder if he could have been dumped much earlier than thought and perhaps when she went to the house on Tues or Wed she was trying to move it further along.

I read that one of the neighbours who lived opposite to the Edinburgh flat stated that she saw the twins playing together inside the flat on Monday.

I think the time she was seen visiting the house was probably when she did actually leave Mikaeel in the woodland. The area was used frequently by dog walkers so I think if he had been there for any longer there would have been a high chance of discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne