GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I have imagined it or does anyone else know where it was mentioned that RK had a boyfriend? Its just that on one of the flipagram slideshows on instagram there is a picture of all five children with RK on one side of them and a man on the other side, like a family photo, unusual as I have not seen the children pictured with a young man in any other pictures at all.

I'm not sure if I have imagined it or does anyone else know where it was mentioned that RK had a boyfriend? Its just that on one of the flipagram slideshows on instagram there is a picture of all five children with RK on one side of them and a man on the other side, like a family photo, unusual as I have not seen the children pictured with a young man in any other pictures at all.

I read in a news paper report her first husband's( the father of the 3 eldest children) mother talked about a new boyfriend.

Yesterday, the parents of her estranged husband, Omotoso Adekoya, who is originally from Nigeria, revealed they had reservations about her party lifestyle.

They claim Mr Adekoya objected and it led to a separation – although they remain married.
In Nigeria, Ms Kular’s mother-in-law, Yetunde, said that Rosie now has an as-yet unnamed partner. Yetunde admitted she had concerns about the marriage, which took place in Glenrothes, Fife, in July 2004.

She said: ‘I witnessed the wedding but at first never agreed with it. Omotoso insisted so I had no choice.’

She added she initially liked Ms Kular as she was a ‘well-groomed lady’. But her opinion changed because ‘she liked going to clubs and getting drunk.

She always wanted to go out to parties. Omotoso never allowed it – and that’s why she left.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html#ixzz2qryPH4Ko
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

if she didnt know he was dead then ok, I assumed you inferred she knew he was before posting it, sorry

I think it is possible she did know he was dead before she posted it. It was posted on Tuesday, he went reported missing on Wednesday? That is cutting it pretty close.

Ms Kular, a beauty therapist, is said to have separated from a man she married in her early twenties and was living with a new partner. She previously wrote a light-hearted post about herself online, saying that she lived with “just me, myself and I ... oh yeah, with a brood of five monsters, six if you count the man indoors!”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...r-discovery-of-body-in-kirkcaldy-9069539.html

RK seems to be have been heavily involved with the club scene and possible promotion. How can you keep that lifestyle up as a single mother with 5 young children? Party drugs? Cocaine, ecstasy? It is a possibility and I would not be too shocked to learn Mikaeel may have taken something he shouldn't, thinking it was sweeties. Maybe he got his hands on an E or something. JMO and just thinking out loud.

I wasn't thinking that he was ill, I was thinking he was already dead and did say that it would be either ironic or bizarre.

That was my thought as well

........either he was already dead and with her mind in a mess, she posted this statement...........

Or ........ it was hugely bizarre that 24 hours after she posted what she simply thought of as a good comment, he then died

Well, it was posted on her instagram within hours of her baby' going missing.' How can you not make note of the coincidence?

I thought it was posted on the 14th? Two days before he went missing.

He was too sick for school but was never taken in for help, apparently.

Well sometimes nurseries are strict - I think people often keep their kids off school but still take them out with the family. Actually I think I did, depending on what it was.

I don't think I can post the picture here because it has the children on it but it is easily missed in the slideshow as the pictures move so fast. I have managed to snip and copied it, it looks like a fairly recent picture and was posted on the 6th Jan. I wonder if RK had a brother?

So he was reported missing 2 days later. But he went missing one day later, supposedly. I find it pretty coincidental.

So he was reported missing 2 days later. But he went missing one day later, supposedly. I find it pretty coincidental.

My feeling about the post is that she was trying to jolly herself out of the blues, and maybe that led to her deciding to take a risk going out and leaving them alone...

Ok, people are saying she had a job outside the home. Was she going? If so was anyone detailed to care for Mikaeel while he was off nursery?

'Sex without Condoms is Magical - A baby appears & The Father Disappears'

This is a another quote by Camille Cassie Govender, who also wrote the infamous 'as long as you are breathing you still have the chance for a better and happier life'

I don't think I can post the picture here because it has the children on it but it is easily missed in the slideshow as the pictures move so fast. I have managed to snip and copied it, it looks like a fairly recent picture and was posted on the 6th Jan. I wonder if RK had a brother?

I see the one you mean now. It has the twins wearing rosettes. If he's not the boyfriend then possibly brother or brother-in-law?

My feeling is that whatever happened happened on the Wednesday. Had they not found the body, and she was still sticking to the story, it would have far too quickly come undone when the police spoke to the other kids and got told he'd not been seen for more than a day. So the longest she could really have got away with it was between them coming home from school and going to bed - when she could say he was asleep already. But that would't work for any longer period without even the kids thinking something was up!

The door camera can pick her up, and tell when she was in and out.y.

If she did report him missing on Thursday morning, then something might have happened on Wednesday and she still had to have time to drive for 50 minutes to Fife and back.

I'm not sure how Instagram works as I'm not on it. But on Facebook you can sign up for a daily message of inspirational quotes (amongst other things) so they will be placed on your wall, randomly, without you having to do anything.

Is instagram like that, or would she have had to post that one herself?

She would need to post it herself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RK seems to be have been heavily involved with the club scene and possible promotion. How can you keep that lifestyle up as a single mother with 5 young children? Party drugs? Cocaine, ecstasy? It is a possibility and I would not be too shocked to learn Mikaeel may have taken something he shouldn't, thinking it was sweeties. Maybe he got his hands on an E or something. JMO and just thinking out loud.

I'm inclined to believe this too. Those instagram pics do make it appear they were all quite happy and doing regular family stuff and perhaps her FB ones were more to do with her partying lifestyle so that's why she maybe kept minimal family stuff on FB.

I posted a while back that mom, aunt and grandmother were registered at the same address. There was also a s.kumar registered there at the same time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

On the instagram there's quite a few pictures of another young woman, with blue eyes, with her and the kids. It looks as though this is her best friend, and the girl in the restaurant video dancing is her best friend's daughter, McKenzie. Her friend uses the nickname Spicy for Mikaeel. I don't know what that could mean.

Why would she upload pictures of Mikaeel being bullied by his sister, when it is obvious he is crying in the last one?

Look at the instagram picture uploaded on the 2nd of December with three of the kids, mum and rabbit by rabbit cage. Mikaeel is in this picture at the far left but has been cut out! what possible explanation can there be for this? (The picture is in one of the 'Happy Days' flipagram, that's how I know she must have cut him out)

I think the above anyway but MOO.

I'm not sure how Instagram works as I'm not on it. But on Facebook you can sign up for a daily message of inspirational quotes (amongst other things) so they will be placed on your wall, randomly, without you having to do anything.

Is instagram like that, or would she have had to post that one herself?

Instagram is like Photobucket. YOU put up your pictures. It is different from Facebook. She put up that "inspirational" quote and it is way too close to the boy's being declared missing for my comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3