GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in thinking that you cannot backdate a picture on Instagram?
So those pictures were posted when Instagram says they were, correct?

Just want to clarify with the speculation that she put them all up to make herself look better. :twocents:

The comments on her instagram are numerous and vicious.
It is very obvious that the UK is not as desensitized to this kind of crime as the US. :please:

http://instagram.com/rosieallgood#

ok... random thought. my three yr old climbed into my lap this afternoon, all warm and rosy cheeks. it didn't take long for me to shove a thermometer into his ear. yeah, slight fever. but, I got to thinking... little m is dark skinned, so those rosy cheeks might not show up life they do on my little Irish babe.... kwim?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My one daughter runs 103-105 fevers... the other 101-103.
Only time they have rosy cheeks is when they have like a cold or something.
My kids have never gotten rosy cheeks when they have a fever. :twocents:

I do think something must have happened Tuesday or Wednesday, some pressure that led directly to Rosdeep reporting Mikaeel missing Thursday. It may have been a family member or boyfriend asking too many questions, or maybe it could have been the school. After a certain period of being absent, would a parent be required to produce a doctor's note for sickness?

Mmm. School's not compulsory for three year olds.

My son is 3 soon and due to start nursery in September. Places are highly sought after so any illness over a certain amount of time in his choice of school need a sick line (doctors certificate). I'm in N.Ireland so I'm not too sure about Scotland's school policies.

I think the older child caused the death of Mikaeel while mum was out.. and she actually rushed all the lying scheme to protect the other child..

Or she put the kids to bed on Tuesday night and went out and left them unsupervised.. then on Wednesday morning she found Michaeel dead. She knew she cannot report it due to her not being there.. and that is why she made up the whole story..

I think the older child caused the death of Mikaeel while mum was out.. and she actually rushed all the lying scheme to protect the other child..

Or she put the kids to bed on Tuesday night and went out and left them unsupervised.. then on Wednesday morning she found Michaeel dead. She knew she cannot report it due to her not being there.. and that is why she made up the whole story..

All the kids are 9 or under. They'd have cracked straight away under questioning.

ok... random thought. my three yr old climbed into my lap this afternoon, all warm and rosy cheeks. it didn't take long for me to shove a thermometer into his ear. yeah, slight fever. but, I got to thinking... little m is dark skinned, so those rosy cheeks might not show up life they do on my little Irish babe.... kwim?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

While some illnesses manifest with fever, she said a "cold" and then "lung infection". Respiratory illnesses, especially colds in young children manifest with runny nose, watery eyes and a certain look on the face. If she had said he had a fever and missed school it would be more believable. I taught Kinder in Japan and we had 2-6 year olds. Not one had a cold without a runny nose or cough and since colds are so common, they were not a good reason to miss school. High fever would be, but if he had a fever from before Christmas to mid January, she would certainly have taken him to a doctor. In fact usually a fever lasting more than a week or two in one so young would often mean hospitalization and he would look very ill. He just does not look sick at all. :moo: (as a former teacher and as a mother of 8):twocents:

I see the one you mean now. It has the twins wearing rosettes. If he's not the boyfriend then possibly brother or brother-in-law?

He bears resemblance to the youngest two. His nose and arched eyebrows are very similar to hers. He may be a relative of sorts?

Maybe.. but by the same logic they would crack in telling their little brother wasn't there for several days..

Very true! Kids that young do not hold in things so scary. It does not take much to get them to speak up. The only way I can figure is they thought little brother was away somewhere. Don't know what else they could have thought unless they were told he was sick and not to go in the room but my kids would have at least tried to sneak a peak in the room and would have asked tons of questions if the room were empty.

I don't think police found out anything from the kids and mum.. the latest report is that police is still trying to figure out what happened..

Hi, i'm a newbie but have been following the case since little Mikaeel went missing.

I had a gut feeling from the begining that his mother had something to do with it, but, being a mother of 4 myself, i'm struggling to comprehend how anyone could do this to their baby ��

Hi, i'm a newbie but have been following the case since little Mikaeel went missing.

I had a gut feeling from the begining that his mother had something to do with it, but, being a mother of 4 myself, i'm struggling to comprehend how anyone could do this to their baby ��

Welcome Babbakins! I am also having a hard time understanding how any mother could hurt ever her child.:banghead:

Maybe.. but by the same logic they would crack in telling their little brother wasn't there for several days..

Exactly! That's why I think everything points to the death being no longer ago than Wednesday morning.

Re the Instagram photos, you can upload old photos from your phone onto it at any time. So the date shown is only the date she uploaded the photo to Instagram, not the date on which she took it. In a few of the photos, the kids are dressed in shorts & t-shirts or eating ice-lollies, but were uploaded in the winter.

I do think something must have happened Tuesday or Wednesday, some pressure that led directly to Rosdeep reporting Mikaeel missing Thursday. It may have been a family member or boyfriend asking too many questions, or maybe it could have been the school. After a certain period of being absent, would a parent be required to produce a doctor's note for sickness?

Mmm. School's not compulsory for three year olds.

School might not be compulsory at age 3, but if a child misses a lot of sessions they do risk losing their nursery place. Once you take up a nursery place it is expected that you will attend all your sessions. It's just not compulsory to take up a place at nursery!

I don't know if it's the same in Scotland as it is down here in good old England, but every child is entitled to 15 hours of nursery education the term (semester) after their 3rd birthday.

I work in a nursery so if anyone has any other nursery related questions, I can try an answer them!

I work in a nursery so if anyone has any other nursery related questions, I can try an answer them!

Well can you list any health conditions that might exclude a child from nursery while not making him feel too ill to go out for a burger/pizza and eat it?

Well can you list any health conditions that might exclude a child from nursery while not making him feel too ill to go out for a burger/pizza and eat it?

Ermm hahaha we get very annoyed with parents who send their kids in when they really should be at home. I personally can't think of anything other than late stages of chicken pox, but that would be obvious due to spots!

Or possibly the end of 48 hours exclusion for diahrrea and sickness, but most send back after 24 hours and we all end up with it! Plus he wouldn't have needed to be off for 2 weeks!

Surely if he had a chest infection it would be really painful and possibly too painful to eat? We have a few children with asthma and when they are bad, whilst they can still be in nursery everything is hard work and they pick at their food.

Personally I don't think that pizza video was filmed at the same time it was posted, but I also don't believe that Mikaeel was ill.

I don't think any child in my nursery has ever had more than a weeks worth of session off poorly. Apart from one little boy who was having an operation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth