GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
James Matthews ‏@jamesmatthewsky 1m
Crowd shouted "murderer" at van taking Rosdeep Kular from court @skynews

I think that would be the English equivalent of perverting the course of justice ..... she tried to cover up the crime

i see, im not clever with big words ..

poor mikaeel , he was "always by his mums side"

what the hell happened

Wow!!
Charged with "Murder"
And
2nd Charge "Attempt to defeat the ends of justice" ......

No plea

Court room number 4 ...under her married name...

Appearance anticipated 28th January...also private....

Kevin Keane ‏@kkabdn
Rosdeep Adekoya, aka Kular, has appeared at Edinburgh Sheriff Court charged with murder.

Wow!!
Charged with "Murder"
And
2nd Charge "Attempt to defeat the ends of justice" ......

No plea

Court room number 4 ...under her married name...

Appearance anticipated 28th January...also private....

What is the January 28th court date for?
Again not familiar with Scottish law

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

She wouldn't have told such a whopping great lie and have everyone out searching and doing the whole acting "frantic" to the police thing if it wasn't for a sinister reason, IMO.

If it was some sort of accident and she was scared of social services, the worst that could have happened would be her kids would be taken away, and she'd possibly receive a small jail sentence. She was taking a massive risk making up the whole disappearance thing, forensics would have most likely counted against her. If she'd been found out the jail sentence would be far longer and she would have lost her kids anyway. I think she would have weighed this up if she was innocent and told them that she was sorry but there'd been a terrible accident, not run this mad wild goose chase.

But IMO, she's a narcissist, and actually probably quite a stupid one, just like Casey Anthony.

The PF must have a very solid case charging her with Murder. Words fail me when I think of a Mother harming their children. Why??

She'll be off to the women's prison on remand now.

I there was an accident what the charge would be?

To me 'murder' means there was no accident and police thinks that she intentionally killed the child..

Unless she kept silent all of the questioning time..

But to charge her with a murder the coroner would have decided that the child was murdered..

I cant find it again now, twitter is moving so fast, but I thought I saw the words

Remanded for further examination

does that mean mental assessment ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee