GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son had a collapsed lung and still did the nursery school sports day, non of us were aware that he was sick. I don't think that we can judge his health by photos.
I also believe that he was not dead for more than a day.
This appears to me to have been an accidental death.
Let us see now.

And, I wonder if she was deprived food like he appears to have been? Malnutrition; just has that certain look; it's in his bone structure of his face and head. To me; he looks deprived. Does she look the same? <snip>

TBH, when this story first came out, it immediately struck me that he looked malnourished. It's so difficult to tell though with kids, obviously he could have just been a fussy eater or have a naturally small build. His twin sister looks happy and healthy.

I must say in the photos on the website I'm not sure I can mention here, the other kids look happy and healthy. The only one that looks thin and a bit miserable is Mikaael. But there are also pictures of him looking happy and well cared for.

It's just very difficult to tell. And of course the published photos have all been approved/put out there by the mother.

Their Aunt is looking after them (RK's sister)

I see, thank you so much. Came into this case a bit late...as it was breaking. The grid search broke my heart, but I wish that in america there were more grid searches such as this when a child goes missing. It should be standard. Maybe we could look to the UK as to how they handle when a child is murdered.

I think "mom" has already hung herself, saying he was in bed, yet gives a discrption of wearing a jacket and shoes....:banghead:

TBH, when this story first came out, it immediately struck me that he looked malnourished. It's so difficult to tell though with kids, he could have just be a fussy eater. His twin looks happy and healthy.

I must say in the photos on the website I'm not sure I can mention here, all the kids look happy and healthy. The only one that looks thin and a bit miserable is Mikaael. But there are also pictures of him looking happy and well cared for.

It's just very difficult to tell.

It's been pretty immediate with me as well. I do not see a healthy child. It will be interesting to see what the autopsy results and charges are. :(
I think neglect will be part of this case.

I have a question; she is a Mom of Five, where are the other children?

The other children are currently with her sister since RK was arrested. If you look at RK's instagram pictures the children look healthy and happy, the link was posted in the threads yesterday. There are a few pictures of the children eating and comments about the twins eating all of the time. I don't think the twins were malnourished just slightly built children which is sometimes the case with twins.

10.20am: Police release an image of the missing boy, who is described as being of Asian appearance and possibly wearing a beige hooded jacket, blue jogging bottoms, brown shoes and nightwear.

So this above paragraph is from the timeline on the bbc and I'm curious to know why this child would have a hooded jacket on as well as shoes, if he was in bed. Her story; like with many criminals does NOT hold water w me. JMO

It is sickening to think how his twin will handle this throughout the rest of her life. And, I wonder if she was deprived food like he appears to have been? Malnutrition; just has that certain look; it's in his bone structure of his face and head. To me; he looks deprived. Does she look the same? I feel horrific for his sister, how she will cope in life going fwd.

I always thought his first pic released had a 'pinched' look.

Just appeared....
2 or 3 minutes appearance....

10 minutes total court procedure

The journalists are now waiting on an email telling them the charge......

Hi, noobie here. I know this was mentioned in an earlier thread and probably doesn't hold much relevance... The photo of 'mikaeel' in the red Santa outfit (that is indeed a dress) from my perspective, I see a few wispy long dark hairs peeking out from under the hat to the right of the face... Obviously m and his sister are fraternal twins so therefore non identical, but they hold facial similarities. I don't know what I'm trying to say, all I know is that IMO there is something not right about the photo... I would not be surprised to learn that mum is a lot more calculating and devious than is being hinted at. Anyway, just something to ponder I guess...

Welcome.

You should have a look at Sky Metalwala's thread, where mom posted a smiling pic of him 'before' he went missing. Estranged dad saw it and said it was actually their other child.

Just appeared....
2 or 3 minutes appearance....

10 minutes total court procedure

The journalists are now waiting on an email telling them the charge......

Yep, should be coming up now. I wonder if the delay signifies anything...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers
Back