GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are still working hard to get evidence, it seems. There was a shoulder-to-shoulder forensic search of the front garden this morning. I wonder what they are looking for?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/live-mikaeel-kulars-mother-due-3040106

From that link

12:51 A van with heavy police presence arrives at the courthouse in Edinburgh ahead of Rosdeep Kular's appearance.

JS31410123-3040774.jpg

Still waiting on the news of what RK is actually charged with......

Could be even later in the day.....maybe its better later as the evidence is still being collected....

No one else has been arrested in connection so I believe it is just her that is being charged....

I think it's common for people to sign up to a lot of dating sites (the free ones). I've never used one for myself, but I know friends who have many. Lots of the sites are just full of people you'd never consider or just want to meet for sex. People sign up to one, see there is no one they want to speak to and sign up to the next, with the same pasted info often.

Any way to see when the sites were last accessed by her? She has a partner at the moment I believe so I'd assume it was before she got together with him.I thought it was interesting how she was so open about having 5 kids and that any guy messaging should be happy with that.
From the dating sites, I don't get the vibe that she was using dating/going out as a form of escaping from her problems/life/kids.

Her profile states that she is 33. As she is also an Aries, then her birthday is March 21 to April 20 approx.
So, these profiles must have been set up after her last birthday, so if there is now a partner, then it is a fairly new relationship.

News just said it'll be sometime in the next two hours, she'll either be remanded or released on bail.

Her profile states that she is 33. As she is also an Aries, then her birthday is March 21 to April 20 approx.
So, these profiles must have been set up after her last birthday, so if there is now a partner, then it is a fairly new relationship.

I think most sites online (not just dating) ask for DOB not age. I assume the age will automatically update itself.

Aries women are quite straightforward and direct. They usually don't lie and make up things and they speak their mind..

I've got an Aries friend with 4 kids, she is devoted to them although from time to time she likes to party quite hard.. but her kids are always on the first place.

Hi, noobie here. I know this was mentioned in an earlier thread and probably doesn't hold much relevance... The photo of 'mikaeel' in the red Santa outfit (that is indeed a dress) from my perspective, I see a few wispy long dark hairs peeking out from under the hat to the right of the face... Obviously m and his sister are fraternal twins so therefore non identical, but they hold facial similarities. I don't know what I'm trying to say, all I know is that IMO there is something not right about the photo... I would not be surprised to learn that mum is a lot more calculating and devious than is being hinted at. Anyway, just something to ponder I guess...

Sounds like she may be projecting what she wants in herself.

Or she can see herself this way.
Guess it is how you look at it.
I just can't see this being the true her.
I am impatiently waiting for more details

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

This isn't something she wrote. It's from a [daft] chemistry test thing on the site.

Aries women are quite straightforward and direct. They usually don't lie and make up things and they speak their mind..

I've got an Aries friend with 4 kids, she is devoted to them although from time to time she likes to party quite hard.. but her kids are always on the first place.

Well, I fit the typical Piscean woman down to a T, but Rosdeep saying Mikaeel disappeared overnight looks to be one hell of a whopping big lie.

And I don't believe he's been ill; we have no reason to put stock in anything she's said recently.

I think most sites online (not just dating) ask for DOB not age. I assume the age will automatically update itself.

Actually many of them don't. (A glance at the internet shows that Badoo definitely doesn't update -- while users put in their DOB, their profile remains static.) One might imagine that it's in the interests of the site to have users that don't age ;)

Hi, noobie here. I know this was mentioned in an earlier thread and probably doesn't hold much relevance... The photo of 'mikaeel' in the red Santa outfit (that is indeed a dress) from my perspective, I see a few wispy long dark hairs peeking out from under the hat to the right of the face... Obviously m and his sister are fraternal twins so therefore non identical, but they hold facial similarities. I don't know what I'm trying to say, all I know is that IMO there is something not right about the photo... I would not be surprised to learn that mum is a lot more calculating and devious than is being hinted at. Anyway, just something to ponder I guess...

Mikaeel and his twin are not all that similar, face wise. Though Im not sure what you are hinting at.

News just said it'll be sometime in the next two hours, she'll either be remanded or released on bail.

To be honest, IMO there is a possibility that it was not her.. i.e that there was a set up for her..

If she is a witness in that court case in the murder of her close friend.. that is the big thing.. she's got a strong gang against her..and this was in the news few days ago, few days since the boy went missing..

They could have done this to remove her as a witness.

But let's wait to see what the police has to say..

This is the case - reported Jan 9th
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-25677016

The killed guy was seen taking Rosie's kids to school many times!

To be honest, IMO there is a possibility that it was not her.. i.e that there was a set up for her..

If she is a witness in that court case in the murder of her close friend.. that is the big thing.. she's got a strong gang against her..and this was in the news few days ago, few days since the boy went missing..

Being in jail wouldn't stop her from testifying. ..I wouldn't think. I am not sure the laws or practices over yonder though ;)

He looks malnutritioned in his photographs. I will be interested to know if they autopsy shows malnutrition.

10.20am: Police release an image of the missing boy, who is described as being of Asian appearance and possibly wearing a beige hooded jacket, blue jogging bottoms, brown shoes and nightwear.

So this above paragraph is from the timeline on the bbc and I'm curious to know why this child would have a hooded jacket on as well as shoes, if he was in bed. Her story; like with many criminals does NOT hold water w me. JMO

It is sickening to think how his twin will handle this throughout the rest of her life. And, I wonder if she was deprived food like he appears to have been? Malnutrition; just has that certain look; it's in his bone structure of his face and head. To me; he looks deprived. Does she look the same? I feel horrific for his sister, how she will cope in life going fwd.

That is interesting and something I hadn't thought of before, I did contemplate whether or not someone who was estranged from the twins could frame her or members of her family as revenge, but then the police charged her in connection with Mikaeel's death so they must have some sort of evidence against her.

James Matthews ‏@jamesmatthewsky · 2m
Rosdeep Kular petition hearing about to happen. Details to follow @skynews

Kevin Keane ‏@kkabdn · 1m
Rosdeep Kular has appeared in court. No details yet on charges.

Being in jail wouldn't stop her from testifying. ..I wouldn't think. I am not sure the laws or practices over yonder though ;)

Me too, I am not sure. This is what I initially thought happened. Not sure if she is a witness in that case, but she as well might be..

10.20am: Police release an image of the missing boy, who is described as being of Asian appearance and possibly wearing a beige hooded jacket, blue jogging bottoms, brown shoes and nightwear.

So this above paragraph is from the timeline on the bbc and I'm curious to know why this child would have a hooded jacket on as well as shoes, if he was in bed. Her story; like with many criminals does NOT hold water w me. JMO

It is sickening to think how his twin will handle this throughout the rest of her life. And, I wonder if she was deprived food like he appears to have been? Malnutrition; just has that certain look; it's in his bone structure of his face and head. To me; he looks deprived. Does she look the same? I feel horrific for his sister, how she will cope in life going fwd.

im not getting the malnutrition ...i dont see it , i see a normal happy active little boy and somethings gone very wrong in a short space of time ,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back