GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think we will just have to wait for the autopsy report to determine what exactly happened and why it happened in this case.

There is a pic of her graduating at that link above. Has her birthsign too. Maybe there are astrology date sites? Or mumsnet?

kaos said:
Do the public get to find out what the autopsy results are, or are they kept private for legal reasons?

Skigh said:
I think they will be revealed during the trial ,but not before that.

I'm not sure if it works differently in Scotland, or if it makes a difference in child cases, but Joanna Yeates' post-mortem result of strangulation was announced 3 days after her body was found, several months before the trial started.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12084756 (article dated 28 December 2010, body found 25 December 2010, trial began 4 October 2011).

As you say it may work differently in Scotland but I believe death certificates in the UK are public records, so we should be able to know the cause of death almost as soon as it is recorded. But I guess it doesn't have to say how whatever it was happened.

I think it's common for people to sign up to a lot of dating sites (the free ones). I've never used one for myself, but I know friends who have many. Lots of the sites are just full of people you'd never consider or just want to meet for sex. People sign up to one, see there is no one they want to speak to and sign up to the next, with the same pasted info often.

Any way to see when the sites were last accessed by her? She has a partner at the moment I believe so I'd assume it was before she got together with him.
I thought it was interesting how she was so open about having 5 kids and that any guy messaging should be happy with that.
From the dating sites, I don't get the vibe that she was using dating/going out as a form of escaping from her problems/life/kids.

This is from the POF.com dating profile about Rosdeep:

Family Orientation

As someone who respects family values, you tend to enjoy the company of family-members and are open to living a domestic life. If you have children already, you enjoy spending time with them very much and work hard to be a good parent, but may occasionally wish to “cut-loose” and let your true colors show. If you don’t have children, you probably desire having a family sometime in the distant future. Although you occasionally enjoy cooking at home, you also like going to restaurants. This has the potential to create added stress as you transition into parenthood.

You are attracted to the idea of having a family and may be willing to work hard to achieve this, although not necessarily any time soon. This conflict is illustrated by the fact that you don’t mind doing things around the house—like cooking and entertaining guests—on the one hand. But, on the other hand, you also like going to restaurants and parties. It’s possible that in time you might prefer spending time at home more because you won’t feel like you’re missing anything when you don’t go out.

One aspect of yourself that makes you likely to become more family oriented is that you generally know how to manage your frustrations and work well on your own. This means that you have some of the basic ingredients to enjoy family life. Maintaining a tidy home, keeping a well-stocked kitchen, and making sure the kids are safe is a tough job. So attending to these things, while also taking care of yourself, may prove somewhat difficult for you.

http://www.pof.com/personality.aspx?id=26&user_id=41678916

Joanna was found in snow, wasn't she? I am worried they may have problems ascertaining COD with Mikaeel. But if the suitcase mentions are true, he will have been protected from predators and some insect activity, at least.

This is from the POF.com dating profile about Rosdeep:

Family Orientation

As someone who respects family values, you tend to enjoy the company of family-members and are open to living a domestic life. If you have children already, you enjoy spending time with them very much and work hard to be a good parent, but may occasionally wish to “cut-loose” and let your true colors show. If you don’t have children, you probably desire having a family sometime in the distant future. Although you occasionally enjoy cooking at home, you also like going to restaurants. This has the potential to create added stress as you transition into parenthood.

You are attracted to the idea of having a family and may be willing to work hard to achieve this, although not necessarily any time soon. This conflict is illustrated by the fact that you don’t mind doing things around the house—like cooking and entertaining guests—on the one hand. But, on the other hand, you also like going to restaurants and parties. It’s possible that in time you might prefer spending time at home more because you won’t feel like you’re missing anything when you don’t go out.

One aspect of yourself that makes you likely to become more family oriented is that you generally know how to manage your frustrations and work well on your own. This means that you have some of the basic ingredients to enjoy family life. Maintaining a tidy home, keeping a well-stocked kitchen, and making sure the kids are safe is a tough job. So attending to these things, while also taking care of yourself, may prove somewhat difficult for you.

http://www.pof.com/personality.aspx?id=26&user_id=41678916

Sounds like she may be projecting what she wants in herself.

Or she can see herself this way.
Guess it is how you look at it.
I just can't see this being the true her.
I am impatiently waiting for more details

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Joanna was found in snow, wasn't she? I am worried they may have problems ascertaining COD with Mikaeel. But if the suitcase mentions are true, he will have been protected from predators and some insect activity, at least.

Yeah, Joanna was found in snow.

I've been thinking along the same lines too.

Poor kid. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back