Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the speculation re was it a gillet was it a coat, Dan walker describes in the ch5 program it as 'clearly see she is dressed in a heavy outdoor clothing including the knee length quilted coat with the hood'. I would have expected this description to be more accurate considering all the hoo har surrounding it.
Also noted Willow was wearing a collar with an id tag attached.
IMO the program did not show the police in a positive light, much thanks with this is down to MWT comments.
The majority of the time was taken up with PA being interviewed. I would have liked to have seen a more in depth look into the tiny snips of facts we have re the sightings of NB that morning.
I don't know about anyone else, the whole thing left me as confused and baffled as ever.
mWT's comments should be taken with a large pinch of salt IMO.

The 12 inches of coat length gets far too much mileage from those wishing to cast aspersions on the police.
N was 5'3, same height as me. 12 inches would bring a coat from knee to ankle. It's actually irrelevant.

I'm not sure if the programme achieved any more than to set PA up for further abuse and to again cast aspersions on the police, undeserved in this case IMO.

No, my wild thought has ill intent not NB as a participant but I'm open to all possibilities. I don't think she would willingly leave her children.
Agree . Jmo We do not know NB but even if she ran off on her own surely she would message, phone, write, anything, just to say shes ok if nothing else , can't imagine NB putting Family through this, they seem very close.

IMO the number 7 on the map is exactly where the bench is. Within a few metres of it and direction you would be pushed by the water flow if you fell in.

JMO possible scene is altercation resulting in minor assault with the person doing the pushing not realising what happened afterwards.

And you’d share it that day. Not ten days later with images that cast doubt as to if one of them is even NB …

three of them could be her. One of them (the image of the face) looks more like her friend EW than NB and interestingly she also has the dog …

when her mate wears an ankle length black coat that looks like it could be a jacket / gilet combo …
There is nothing to say it wasn’t shared immediately. Press only shared it a week after the event but almost certainly shared with friends earlier.

Police would have noticed the camera on the morning of the disappearance and obtained the footage and easily verified time and date as Ring stores the video in cloud and impossible to tamper / fake.

And as I said earlier kids would notice if somebody else dropped them at school.

This “Ring footage is not NB” suggestion is verging on sleuthing / accusing victim / innocent parties and needs to stop.

mWT's comments should be taken with a large pinch of salt IMO.

The 12 inches of coat length gets far too much mileage from those wishing to cast aspersions on the police.
N was 5'3, same height as me. 12 inches would bring a coat from knee to ankle. It's actually irrelevant.

I'm not sure if the programme achieved any more than to set PA up for further abuse and to again cast aspersions on the police, undeserved in this case IMO.
Wholeheartedly agree. That was my point.

With all the speculation re was it a gillet was it a coat, Dan walker describes in the ch5 program it as 'clearly see she is dressed in a heavy outdoor clothing including the knee length quilted coat with the hood'. I would have expected this description to be more accurate considering all the hoo har surrounding it.
Also noted Willow was wearing a collar with an id tag attached.
IMO the program did not show the police in a positive light, much thanks with this is down to MWT comments.
The majority of the time was taken up with PA being interviewed. I would have liked to have seen a more in depth look into the tiny snips of facts we have re the sightings of NB that morning.
I don't know about anyone else, the whole thing left me as confused and baffled as ever.
It’s a fair point. I’m also perplexed as to why they haven’t exactly detailed her clothing that day ie brands worn (unless I’ve missed it) AND accessories she would have had with her. For example: headphones (if any - and what type), keys, additional mobile (if relevant). PA would quite easily be able to detail what she typically has with her and what’s missing from home.

IMO as there was a loose dog (this is what PA said) and a great big sign by the bench saying this was not allowed these are two clues.

I'm sticking with theory she accidentally drowned in the River.

It’s a fair point. I’m also perplexed as to why they haven’t exactly detailed her clothing that day ie brands worn (unless I’ve missed it) AND accessories she would have had with her. For example: headphones (and what type), keys, additional mobile (if relevant). PA would quite easily be able to detail what she typically has with her and what’s missing from home.
You missed it.
Her clothes were detailed in every press conference. They were black except for pale blue fitbit and green next ankle wellies/

You missed it.
Her clothes were detailed in every press conference. They were black except for pale blue fitbit and green next ankle wellies/
The coat looks blue in the CCTV images of the lady loading dog into boot of car. Presumably this is a camera issue but it really does look blue not black.

IMO a lot of people might think this was blue :

bulley.jpg

Nicola Bulley: Missing mother’s partner speaks exclusively to 5 News | 5 News​

It's now been two weeks since mum-of-two Nicola Bulley went missing. Tonight, her partner has exclusively spoken to 5 news.

Follow 5 News on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest news - https://twitter.com/5_News

Re: the two 'suspicious' men spotted. It may turn out to be something, but also as someone who lives in a rural area, I know full well that anyone you see and don't recognise will instantly be deemed 'suspicious'.

You missed it.
Thanks for sharing. Surprising they don’t include the details in more of the materials. To my knowledge though they still haven’t highlighted what she was likely to have with her, or what else ‘was missing’. Surely got to have been a couple of items on her that she takes everywhere, and isn’t in the house (IMO). Keys are a must for example.

Last edited:
Re: the two 'suspicious' men spotted. It may turn out to be something, but also as someone who lives in a rural area, I know full well that anyone you see and don't recognise will instantly be deemed 'suspicious'.

Also it is a popular area for fishing. More than likely they were just anglers having a look around.

The coat looks blue in the CCTV images of the lady loading dog into boot of car. Presumably this is a camera issue but it really does look blue not black.
Navy and black are quite close in appearance. The Englebert Strauss coat described as black is actually a dark navy IMO. The ring doorbell footage is distorting the colour. I honestly don’t think it’s that important though - if anyone saw NB with Willow but wearing dark blue rather than black I hope they report that too.

Still can't understand why they haven't yet done a proper reconstruction using a lookalike wearing exactly the same clothes and walking Willow. The first week anniversary would have been the most obvious and effective but unless I missed it, they didn't do it the following week either. It is a proven tactic in jogging memories and finding potential witnesses who were there at the salient times.

Still can't understand why they haven't yet done a proper reconstruction using a lookalike wearing exactly the same clothes and walking Willow. The first week anniversary would have been the most obvious and effective but unless I missed it, they didn't do it the following week either. It is a proven tactic in jogging memories and finding potential witnesses who were there at the salient times.
Mentioned this before but you can’t do a reconstruction if you don’t know what happened.

Thanks for sharing. Surprising they don’t include the details in more of the materials. To my knowledge though they still haven’t highlighted what she was likely to have with her, or what else ‘was missing’. Surely got to have been a couple of items on her that she takes everywhere, and isn’t in the house. IMO.

When I go on dog walks I take very little, to the point it’s just a phone in a pocket and car keys if I’ve driven somewhere

Perhaps they haven’t highlighted anything because she didn’t have anything else with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298