Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a hell of a shock this morning to get a notification that Nicola Bulley - Mortgage Adviser had sent me a FB message. Anyone else had this happen? I was viewing her business page last night. The message area was blank, just advised that if I replied she would be able to see my public posts. I don't know how business pages work. Do they send out automated messages. I'm not following, haven't liked or commented. Or might it have been fake? I deleted it.
This can be set up automatically.

LOL
I thought people would reply:

-Do'h! haven't you realised they already have local maps?

( Anyway, I have not done this, but one of the ' experts' has said he has done this. Just read it in a link)
It's interesting though there is an assumption that NB would still in the area and what sort of radius 'local' might extend to and whether there are clues/evidence that maybe based upon, or purely hunch/suspicion?

Had a hell of a shock this morning to get a notification that Nicola Bulley - Mortgage Adviser had sent me a FB message. Anyone else had this happen? I was viewing her business page last night. The message area was blank, just advised that if I replied she would be able to see my public posts. I don't know how business pages work. Do they send out automated messages. I'm not following, haven't liked or commented. Or might it have been fake? I deleted it.
Hmm weird

It’s both.

“A keyless fob has an in-built transceiver, which can send and receive coded radio signals.”

It is both. The car on a lower frequency/less distance, to enable keyless entry, and the key at a longer distance to enable remote unlocking.

At this point you have to wonder if it's also telling as well as deafening. Maybe they really don't want to say anything. If NB has gone of her own accord then they'd want to say as little as possible, IMO.
Or if they had a suspect(s) in mind with little evidence they'd want to keep hush on that too i'd imagine

Can anyone explain why the fob transmits continuously rather than just when a button is pressed ?
It's for keyless entry. So you walk up to you car and it's already unlocked. This happens by the fob and car constantly broadcasting, and when close enough the car unlocks. I've had a car stolen because of this technology!!

Can anyone explain why the fob transmits continuously rather than just when a button is pressed ?
"...my car has “keyless entry” meaning it opens if I touch the handle and I have the key fob in my pocket and I can also lock it by touching the handle with the fob in my pocket. If you have keyless entry and/or keyless ignition, then the key fob is constantly transmitting a code and then changes its code after an interaction with the car receiver. Many times, I have in inadvertently left the fob inside the car and touched the handle to lock the car. It won’t lock. It knows that the fob is INSIDE the car and not in my pocket. How does it know? Answer: the car has multiple antennae around the car and uses those antennae to triangulate the location of the fob and thus the fob only works when it’s in the appropriate location (outside the car to lock it and unlock it and inside the car to start and operate the car)."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman