Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a Times subscription? Heading is Crack detective, dog whisperer and profiler drafted in.

I can't read the article but seems that finally the other scenarios are being taken more seriously.

PF described NB as 'a creature of habit' regarding her dropping the kids off and dog walk route, as per her strava trackings, she took the same route and same timings pretty much every time. Also PA has stated this. It strikes me that as such, anyone who was stalking NB, or who had any form of malicious intent toward NB, or even who just so much as 'wanted a word' with her on any subject would know exactly where she was at that time of day firstly going by the time of day and it being a school day and secondly as a result of her car being parked up.

If this missing person case can be considered in the same manner as a abduction / murder case, I believe it will take on a whole new tone and what possible reasons anyone could have for harming or interfering with NB could be fully explored. JMO MOO

I think you may have misunderstood me. I said I don't believe she's gone off grid. I am saying I don't think she wanted to disappear.

I am saying perhaps she acted on impulse and called it a day.
called it a day - as in she ended her life, not went into hiding...

I can't read the article but seems that finally the other scenarios are being taken more seriously.

PF described NB as 'a creature of habit' regarding her dropping the kids off and dog walk route, as per her strava trackings, she took the same route and same timings pretty much every time. Also PA has stated this. It strikes me that as such, anyone who was stalking NB, or who had any form of malicious intent toward NB, or even who just so much as 'wanted a word' with her on any subject would know exactly where she was at that time of day firstly going by the time of day and it being a school day and secondly as a result of her car being parked up.

If this missing person case can be considered in the same manner as a abduction / murder case, I believe it will take on a whole new tone and what possible reasons anyone could have for harming or interfering with NB could be fully explored. JMO MOO
Now that the handling of the case is under scrutiny and maybe with some fresh eyes on it, I suspect there could well be a shake up in approach.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I said I don't believe she's gone off grid. I am saying I don't think she wanted to disappear.

I am saying perhaps she acted on impulse and called it a day.

Oh I see, understood, apologies :)

I have also wondered if NB had a sudden reactive state but if so, where is she? She would have been found by now and if she didn't go in the water the dog would have followed her.

I am suspicious about the person who said they tied the dog to the bench with string. When the dog was found there was no string on it, so the assumption would be it must have broken free of the string, but there was no string on the dog when it was found, nor was there string on the bench. Therefore the string can't have been broken, so was there actually any string used in the first place? That person has been used to make timelines, but if they are wrong about the string, their timings may be equally unreliable.

I'm shocked that more people aren't more suspicious about this whole storyline -but- here on WS we aren't allowed to 'sleuth' or even speculate about any persons or any narratives that aren't stated as of interest by LE / via mainstream media.

I'm shocked that more people aren't more suspicious about this whole storyline -but- here on WS we aren't allowed to 'sleuth' or even speculate about any persons or any narratives that aren't stated as of interest by LE / via mainstream media.
AFAIK the witness never mentioned string, only that she tied the dog up. The latest LP info, which I posted link earlier, mentions the dog lead at the scene, so have to presume the witness will have used the dog lead to tie the dog up.

I think so. If you do the sky view on google maps, you can see there is a building down that road (to the right, with some sort of a yard) - maybe that's the one?
Yep, or the one at the very end of the road

I read a different, non-suspicious meaning in Ron's "That would have been my first [thought?]". Not expressing condition (would have been, IF...), but high probability. As in:
A: "Do you remember the guy we saw at The White Horse?"
B: "Yes, that would have been Peter's brother."
Ron is just saying something like "probably" or ''if I remember correctly", IMO. A Google search taught me that grammarians call it 'epistemic would'.
Thank you for that! I completely forgot about that particular usage of “would have been,” and you’re right - not odd at all in retrospect.

"Paul is understood to have searched a different abandoned house in between the village hall and the Ivy Dene Alpacas site"

Thanks for this, I hadn't seen this report but then I don't usually check the Mirror :)

PA has stated he was already worried when NB was merely 10-15 minutes late, BEFORE he had been given ANY news of anything to cause that worry. Most partners wouldn't be worried to the point they are getting a jacket on and going to look after 10-15 minutes. He was watching the clock, as soon as she's 10-15 minutes late he's already panicking. To me this is quite telling, and likely lends itself to the situation circa Jan 10 IMO.
I’m not sure I agree, respectfully.

I actually asked my husband what he would do if I was for some reason out walking the dog, when he was home from work, alone.

He said he knows roughly how long I usually am walking to dog due to conversations we have when he’s at work and I’m and home and I take the dog out. He said if I was 10-15 mins late AND unreachable by phone after several attempts at trying to get hold of me (my phone is usually safety in my pocket but on “loud/ ringer” when I’m out, weirdly I have different ring tones for different people so I know who is calling without having to look) then he would then come looking for me.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member