Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking, so so sorry for her girls, partner, parents, family and friends. Nicola, sweetheart, I don't see a mentally ill alcoholic when I look at your photos, I see a beautiful, happy, lady who obviously adored her children. I hope news will eventually come that this was an accident because it would be such a terrible waste of a life, things are never as difficult as they seem in retrospect. Hope you are at peace now x

Sad news.
I can’t help but feel a bit saddened by the family statement, possibly not the best time for that. It felt more about Paul than poor Nicola.
IMO.

God help the children, heartbroken for them.
I didn't feel that way. I felt it was absolutely the right time to do that. Had to be said now while the waiting media and public was watching.

Sad news.
I can’t help but feel a bit saddened by the family statement, possibly not the best time for that. It felt more about Paul than poor Nicola.
IMO.

God help the children, heartbroken for them.
I agree, somethingwilldo. Their ire is understandable but perhaps waiting until NB is laid to rest might have been more prudent. Like the police press conference the other day, it was a lashing out.

Those poor kids. I can't imagine breaking it to them.

Just an observation and no opinion cast, but the police have always made a case of specifically saying they don't suspect 3rd party involvement in all other conferences, but did not mention it today. Is that A) because they don't want to overstep the corners investigation given the criticism or B) because they've sene soemthing that could indicate that and don't want to say no involvement and it later comes out there is/may be
NO

Whilst there's not been a formal identification, it's thought to be a females body, 1 mile downstream of where Nicola Bulley went missing. No other people have been reported missing in that area. So it's not confirmed it's her, but it's all but a formality at this point.

Very good observation. With the voice her friends have managed to have in the hunt for her, you'd think they would have spoken out if that wasn't true.

I imagine police will have confirmed this with her doctor too. They won't just take her partners word for it.
Its been confirmed that it is Nicola. MHSRIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
They’ve also just replayed the press conference, conveniently without the statement from the family.
they did play the press release that police mention sky news though

they did play the press release that police mention sky news though

They just showed the uniformed officer on sky news live, I’m assuming on their website it’s the full clip!

I agree, somethingwilldo. Their ire is understandable but perhaps waiting until NB is laid to rest might have been more prudent. Like the police press conference the other day, it was a lashing out.

Those poor kids. I can't imagine breaking it to them.

IMO, by the time poor NB is laid to rest the gutter press will have another victim in their sights, another family to destroy.

Just obscenely awful for NBs family and friends to have their grief compounded in such a manner.

I’m watching Sky News and conveniently they’re completely ignoring the scathing attack on the media, themselves in particular.

IMO one good thing that could come out of this horrendous situation is that someone takes a long hard look at what behaviours by the media are permissible. LP will be scrutinised for their failings, I hope the media receive the same scrutiny.

RIP Nicola, my heart is broken for your family.
I'm watching Sky and they are replaying the reading of the statement in full, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*