Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the police firmly believe that no crime was committed, why do they not inform the public everything they know? The only reason I can think to withhold information is if they consider that there is an alternative reason for her being missing to the obvious one of her having fallen into the water.
Because aside from finding local witnesses.. It’s a news story not an appeal. It’s just not really relevant to make every single detail public. If you look at it from the perspective of an accident etc

Does anyone know if the lady who discovered Willow, the lady who's daughter then tried to contact NBs partner - did she manage to get in touch with him?

That has always bothered me too! How would he know?
Doesn't strike me as particularly unusual. I assumed - assuming her boss knew this at the time - that it was par her usual routine to walk the dog while checking in to the all-staff meeting call, or perhaps, if it was a one-off, she told her boss beforehand that she was walking her dog, as a matter of courtesy. It's not the most orthodox of meeting arrangements, but as a mother who does the school run, she may have had a flexible arrangement with her boss?

7m at Next station up. Click on map to see location. Very near.
That is so odd, if you look at every other surrounding station they all match between 0.4-0.6 yet this one is 7m. That is so random its height is so different.

So many questions:
- Surely there would be feet indents on the terrain around the bench
- There are no reports of Willow being wet from jumping in the river, this is a very key detail
- Was the phone on the bench or the floor? Bench suggests it's been left there, floor suggests running away with haste
- The river wasn't that deep at the time, it wouldn't take this long to have found an item of clothing
- The house; this raises the most alarm bells to me, I read in the Mirror that the owner of the house was inside, although the house is empty. Strange that the owner 'happened to be there'

Praying for NB and hoping this isn't sinister

That has always bothered me too! How would he know?

I suppose she might have told him her plans when they met the day before? (according to her parents)

EDIT It was a daytime meeting not an evening one.

Last edited:

7m at Next station up. Click on map to see location. Very near.
The usual range of the River Wyre at Catterall is between 0.30m and 2.00m. It has been between these levels for 90% of the time since monitoring began.

The typical recent level of the River Wyre at Catterall over the past 12 months has been between 6.98m and 7.06m. It has been between these levels for at least 155 days in the past year.

----------------------------------------------------

When every other station is the lower number and the 2m recorded at Catterall previous was during a flood. I would say in the last 12 months something has happened to make it read incorrectly.

Thanks for this, but I still can't work out which witness contradicts the mobile phone on the bench story with this:

"A man then came through behind her with his dog and spotted the phone.

""The gent has looked on the floor and two feet from the bench there’s a phone," she said.""

It seems very descriptive. And totally goes against the statement made by the lady who claims to have found the phone on the bench.

I know that in such times witness statements can be very foggy and unreliable.
Couldn’t both be true? The man found it on the ground and placed it on the bench where it was later seen by a woman on the bench.

Yes, sure, but just shows the potential variation in a short stretch of the river.
There is a weir further upstream at Churchtown which might be why it looks deeper there? Unless water levels are high the part in question is fairly low as all other nearby readings show. That said im sure as with any river there is some variation but defo not excessive in the area in question.

That’s a really good point. I hadn’t even thought of that, yet have seen quite a few photos of her with ear pods in. Selfies etc. that would make you unaware of some things going on around you.
And it would seem pretty likely she would have needed to have been wearing ear pods if, as her boss says, she was listening in to the call...unless she'd been listening on loud speaker

Imo I just think it seems like a series of very, very unfortunate events if she not only slipped and fell near the water, but then went onto bang her head and become unconscious upon entering the water or shortly after entering, and for her then to have been swept away with no evidence of a body, hat, gloves etc an hour after this all supposedly happened, with no one at all within ear shot or sight? MOO

Surely the boss knows because.. he’s been told? His comments, aren’t they replies from being asked questions by MSM? He can clearly see she was logged on but muted with no video, and we all know from MSM she was walking her dog so.. she was walking her dog while listening in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member