Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Willow's ball was thrown into the lower field before Nikki disappeared from view

In all likelihood she fell into the river, however, it could have been some looney that attacked her on the walk and pushed her injured or dead into the river !

There was the case of Ashling Murphy in Ireland who was murdered at 4pm in broad daylight jogging along the canal somewhere in Ireland, people on the other side of the canal saw her being attacked but couldn't do anything, except shout at the murderer., There was that lady, Julia James, walking her dog who was also attached and murdered.

All those cases where a woman gets abducted/killed while walking out in a public place tend to be stranger attacks don't they? I'm finding it hard to think of high profile cases where that wasn't the case.

If someone else was involved, the position of the lead, phone, harness etc could be an attempt to make it look as though Nicola left them there in an organised manner. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone else was involved, the position of the lead, phone, harness etc could be an attempt to make it look as though Nicola left them there in an organised manner. I'm thinking of Reggie Perrin who faked his suicide by leaving his clothes on the beach, by the water. Was this an attempt to make it looked like she had committed suicide? I'm just exploring every angle.
Anyone have another theory that she actually left willingly? (getting into a car at some stage between 9.10am approx and 9.35am)

I mean it's as plausible as anything else given the weird circumstances IMO.

If someone else was involved, the position of the lead, phone, harness etc could be an attempt to make it look as though Nicola left them there in an organised manner. I'm thinking of Reggie Perrin who faked his suicide by leaving his clothes on the beach, by the water. Was this an attempt to make it looked like she had committed suicide? I'm just exploring every angle.

I've seen various comments about the lead/harness and it being moved upon discovery, so I'm not sure what state it was definitely in or whether it was unusual?

The phone placement isn't unusual for me. I often do this, especially if I was on call. What I'd like to know was whether it was on loud speaker, or she had headphones, either wireless or wired. Do we know that?

It’s been a while since I was last here but I feel searching in water for recovery of a body is much harder than people appreciate. I live near to a fairly fast flowing river (at times), looks serene but has a dangerous undercurrent and despite best efforts of SAR the bodies of missing persons very often bob up weeks later. That’s with regular river swimmers, canoeists and rowers on the river. I hope to goodness I’m wrong and she comes home safely but I can’t help feel this is a sorry accident. Her poor family are in my thoughts.

This is where my head is going to. Maybe something happened earlier on the walk around the tow path/allotment lane where theres dense vegetation. The 2 witness sightings later on were of Willow and a person (big jacket, hoody, hat, so hard to tell exactly who it was), not nessecarily NB. Neither witness interacted with NB directly, just the dogs, and from my dog walks they typically run to eachother in the middle of a field. JMO MOO

You make a very good point. We hadn't thought of squirrels. Thanks for sharing. JMO
It is a good point. My spaniels can be distracted by birds, squirrels and rabbits and can disappear for quite some time if on the trail of something. Only other day I had to search for mine in sand dunes as I was worried he’d got lost ( he was busy burying a seagull) so if Willow disappeared for a while this could have led Nicola to try and find him close to the bank. A possibility

I've seen various comments about the lead/harness and it being moved upon discovery, so I'm not sure what state it was definitely in or whether it was unusual?

The phone placement isn't unusual for me. I often do this, especially if I was on call. What I'd like to know was whether it was on loud speaker, or she had headphones, either wireless or wired. Do we know that?
I've been trying to find out if the harness fasteners were found closed or open. I was stumped as to why she would remove the harness but then I wondered if something had happened to panic the dog and make him struggle out of the harness but this would mean it would likely be found with the fasteners still closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3