Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in my opinion Witness 2 is located along Blackpool lane on the opposite side of the road to the entrance of Allotment Lane.

From street view it looks like a black dome camera is fixed to the underside sofit of the rendered house on the corner of Allotment Lane. The garden fence railings match the street view image.

Mark up created by myself. High quality link below

View attachment 400195

Images from Google Earth Pro and Street View
Image of woman with push chair from here
High Quality version of attached here
Great work!

So in my opinion Witness 2 is located along Blackpool lane on the opposite side of the road to the entrance of Allotment Lane.

From street view it looks like a black dome camera is fixed to the underside sofit of the rendered house on the corner of Allotment Lane. The garden fence railings match the street view image.

Mark up created by myself. High quality link below

View attachment 400195

Images from Google Earth Pro and Street View
Image of woman with push chair from here
High Quality version of attached here
Great work!

I do take slight issue with the police stating her phone was on the bench at 9:20, they can’t know that, just that it was in the bench area.
I wonder if this is to do with the steps tracker on the phone. If movement stopped at 09:20 and the phone was found on the bench, it stands to reason that the lack of movement in between would lead to the conclusion that it was in the same place during that time.

If it was not an accident in the river, then I’m sure we’d have to agree there was foul play? If there was foul play where on the circuit could it have taken place? Would it have to have been by someone who was familiar with the location?
If it was foul play, I would say yes, likely to be someone familiar with the location. Because of the walk to any main roads it seems unlikely, if it was foul play, that it was an opportunistic attack as, as posters have said above, there’s no body.

Planning would have been required to get NB out of the vicinity / hidden near the vicinity MOO

I do take slight issue with the police stating her phone was on the bench at 9:20, they can’t know that, just that it was in the bench area.

Yes I would have thought that as well. Didn't one witness say they found it on the floor, and then another said they looked at the phone and recognised the screensaver as NB's? So it's not cast iron it was left on the bench initially IMO.

If it was not an accident in the river, then I’m sure we’d have to agree there was foul play? If there was foul play where on the circuit could it have taken place? Would it have to have been by someone who was familiar with the location?

I don't think that would be a foregone conclusion. <modsnip> 3rd party involvement is unlikely imo, as the logistics just don't stack up. MOO.

Very sadly, I believe that NB is in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you can carry on walking underneath the bridge at Garstang Road to the other side, without going up to the road? Diagram attached (drawn by me). And is there CCTV on this exit? Thanks

Attachments

• 6F72C23B-F964-4EBA-A6EF-34D8BA4EE5ED.jpeg
    6F72C23B-F964-4EBA-A6EF-34D8BA4EE5ED.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 15
It is such a diffuclt question to answer as far as foul play was concerned. Everthing seems such a sort timeline to effect anything without being seen. Iam beginning to think there might have been a small boat or dinghy involved somewhere along the shoreline in this. There is no evidence of this at the moment but it would possibly explain the lack of any evidence on the exits and why NB suddenly disappeared.What if NB was suddenly called to the boat due to somebody shouting for help something immediate. I would of also expected someone to see this sort of activity but it would carry a lot less of a risk than on the upper or lower fields especially with limited exits and the amount of dog walkers. All in IMO.

If it was foul play, I would say yes, likely to be someone familiar with the location. Because of the walk to any main roads it seems unlikely, if it was foul play, that it was an opportunistic attack as, as posters have said above, there’s no body.

Planning would have been required to get NB out of the vicinity / hidden near the vicinity MOO
There could had been an opportunistic attack and the body could be in the river, no need to plan to remove or hide it elsewhere.

Does anyone know if you can carry on walking underneath the bridge at Garstang Road to the other side, without going up to the road? Diagram attached (drawn by me). And is there CCTV on this exit? Thanks

From Google Earth - it looks like you can go across that footbridge and the path continues on the other side of the river.

Attachments

• F060BB0B-4DE0-4BF2-A9B7-1E6E0B270D1B.jpeg
    F060BB0B-4DE0-4BF2-A9B7-1E6E0B270D1B.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors