Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralstons - the couple who find drowned victims in USA

The link to a Guardian newspaper article above is at times a difficult read but of interest. Perhaps they should be asked to help?
I read that yesterday! Retired scientists. Police have used sonar and I don’t think they had to tell the difference between a fridge freezer or a washing machine and a body. Very interesting read I thought

I'm sure I read something that before living in their current home, NB and her partner were living in St Michaels on Wyre? Not sure if it was in one of these threads, or mentioned in an interview. Is
I'm sure I read something that before living in their current home, NB and her partner were living in St Michaels on Wyre? Not sure if it was in one of these threads, or mentioned in an interview. Is this ringing a bell for anyone else?
I remember someone saying that in the a thread a long way back.

I'd like to say yes, a smallish area, her / her husband walk it everyday around the same time I'd guess you see the same faces. I knownyoubdo where we live. You can time a lot of them like clock work daily. I could be wrong tho
That's what I mean, I see regular dog walkers so often, almost by the clock, that I could easily mix up which day it was. Although, having said that, she dropped her children at school. I do think she most probably fell in the river, just trying to come up with other scenarios.

This must be utterly heartbreaking for her family. By all accounts she is a doting mother loved by many. Seeing pictures of her with her children and husband and then them having to endure day after day with the increasing likelihood that they will never see her again because of a tragic accident is just devastating. Life can be so cruel.

Please tell me how they will know that at 9:20 the phone was placed on the bench. They cannot know that. They can know the area it is, but not that it was on the bench. They can assume that as it was in the area of the bench at that time, and later said to be found on the bench, that it was ON the bench at that time. They can presume but without eyes on, they cannot know.

Using the phones accelerometer they could tell the angle the phone is at. That and the internal compass gives a pretty solid idea of the phones movement. Google maps tracks this data if you have it as an app. As would strava I imagine and we know she had previously (if not currently) used that.

I'd imagine from 9:20 until the time they know the phone was picked up, that data stayed and consistent. That would them when the phone was placed on the bench.

Source: IT engineer for 17 years.

I wonder if the police are potentially onto this scenario but due to lack of CCTV they just can’t firm it up. IMO.
Can I just clarify that said caravan park owner is the one who found the phone and Willow? If so, the idea that someone would find both and not immediately be alarmed that the owner was nowhere to be seen - before rushing off to an appointment, as if that was more important- is just extremely odd behaviour. Just MO but I found myself getting very frustrated and annoyed when I read that witness's account of events.

Up until I heard about the business owner (earlier today) I was firmly in the accident in the water camp. Weird, but accident. Now, knowing what the person who allegedly found the situation actually said and potentially then did, I'm back to open minded. The Tilly Ann Facebook post is now even more intriguing, and extremely pointed. Do we know who the witness is that found the scene at 9.33am ish? As in, verified and confirmed? I've seen reports of a store owner and the caravan park owner? If the latter, amd cctv not working when crucial, then I'm with you, this is into incredible territory
So the lady that runs Wyreside farm found the dog at 9.33am, tied it up, rushed off for an appointment, nothing was reported until 10.50am….and now her cctv covering the most important area doesn’t work! Highly suspicious imo!

I see it states ‘Access to the public footpath on the Fiddle Neck can be gained through the locked gate which must be re-locked after access has been gained.’ - I wonder if that’s the bit at the bottom near to where NB was last seen.

But this woman in yellow did her trip (possibly to shops) before Nikki had started her walking journey.

I can’t see the relevance?
This woman may have seen other people while out walking, they need to cover every angle to be able to rule it out.

She also didn’t want to be named if I remember rightly. Moo.
Probably because she didn't want to be publicly accused of a crime by random people on Internet message boards.

I've got cctv covering my driveway. It works for live view but my nas drive constantly has issues running the script to clear old footage out so it's often not recording. I work in IT too and I still can't be bothered to sort it. Most people would need to pay an engineer to come out and fix it and they often just won't bother. A cctv is as good as a deterant as it is as a recording device so many wouldn't care one camera is down. Its just unfortunate in this very rare instance that it caused an issue.

MOD NOTE:

Members have been advised before not to discuss the possibility of Nicola voluntarily disappearing, suffering from mental health issues, contemplating or completing suicide and allegations/speculation of an affair. None of these topics have been reported by law enforcement (LE) or mainstream media (MSM) and are therefore OFF LIMITS.

No one has been officially designated by LE or in MSM as a Person of Interest or suspect.
Statements made by family members and other third parties, including witnesses, are open for discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them. Lay off the criticism of how innocent people may or may not be reacting during their time of grief, whether witnesses may or may not be lying, how you would have behaved differently under these circumstances, etc.

Stop bringing rumors into this discussion, and stop stating opinion as fact. Members can not bring “comments” by the general public into this discussion. They are considered rumor and your post will be removed and you may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. When someone posts a rumor, please do NOT respond. Just Report and let us handle it from there.

Please re-read posts #2-6 of this thread and The Rules before you continue discussing Nicola's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandabarr