Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have thought she would have had to physically speak with anyone. Someone with a smart phone (most people?) would surely snap a photo of the dog and WhatsApp or msg the photo?
Smart phone use is definitely a generational thing especially when it comes to text/whatsapp etc. Whoever found the dog obviously didn't consider it important enough to inform anyone until after the appointment. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and being in the moment is a completely different kettle of fish. I'm sure the person who found the dog has been replaying the scenario over and over wishing they would have done differently and I just hope their mental health doesn't suffer because of it.

Crikey good spot!!!
You would of thought if there was any scrap of foulplay / crime scene type scenario.. the area would of been combed through and that item would of been bagged up as potential item of interest. Maybe the police do know more than they are letting on and we have no reason to believe foul play... or maybe the area of interest is elsewhere

Exactly this. Oh and was it the correct length of string, a ball of string? If a ball I guess they had scissors too. Yep every dog walker I know carries those essential items on a dog walk…..not.
She wasn't a dog walker though! She was just going for a walk along the river. She could be someone who picks discarded bits up while walking and stick it in her pocket to dispose of at home. Left by fishermen anything really. People do this on beach walks too, simply helping the environment.

Smart phone use is definitely a generational thing especially when it comes to text/whatsapp etc. Whoever found the dog obviously didn't consider it important enough to inform anyone until after the appointment. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and being in the moment is a completely different kettle of fish. I'm sure the person who found the dog has been replaying the scenario over and over wishing they would have done differently and I just hope their mental health doesn't suffer because of it.
I agree. I've been thinking the same thing!

Thank you. The Police site? This wasn't referenced in my sources. The interviewer asked why they didn't act faster and treat it as a crime scene and these were the responses.

I think one of the MANY issues with this case is that the police narrative appears to shift. As someone referenced upthread the early 'male' witness who was present, allegedly, in earliest sighting, has now disappeared from the narrative and timeline.

Misreports become fact, but the early reports and every solid and reliable source has value as so often the devil is in the detail.
The information about the search was a Tweet. It was a response to someone questioning why the bench wasn’t taped off. They said that they’d dealt with it forensically immediately.

I’ve tried to find and photograph it but I cancelled my Twitter account, so I’m limited in what I can see! It was on thread three, I think. I’ll go and take a look and amend if necessary.

Crikey good spot!!!
You would of thought if there was any scrap of foulplay / crime scene type scenario.. the area would of been combed through and that item would of been "bagged up" as potential item of interest. Maybe the police do know more than they are letting on and we have no reason to believe foul play... or maybe the area of interest is elsewhere

Exactly this. Oh and was it the correct length of string, a ball of string? If a ball I guess they had scissors too. Yep every dog walker I know carries those essential items on a dog walk…..not.
She wasn't a dog walker though! She was just going for a walk along the river. She could be someone who picks discarded bits up while walking and stick it in her pocket to dispose of at home. Left by fishermen anything really. People do this on beach walks too, simply helping the environment.

I agree. I've been thinking the same thing!

She was a dog walker according to this statement from the police:

I think it was MSM that reported she was just having a walk along the river. IMO.

Returning to the <modsnip> theory touched upon upthread that it was NB's friend dressed as NB that day (on the Ring doorbell footage for example), as many of the photos on FB show her in a bobble hat (plus the wife of white dog man, IIRC, referred to NB previously dressed as such), wouldn't it have been more easy to pass herself off as NB by wearing a hat? Not for one moment suggesting she a) wanted to do this or b) actually did.

I do see the similarity - particularly in the cheekbone area - between recent pics in MSM of this friend and the doorbell footage of NB on the morning of 27th Jan <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Q
Smart phone use is definitely a generational thing especially when it comes to text/whatsapp etc. Whoever found the dog obviously didn't consider it important enough to inform anyone until after the appointment. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and being in the moment is a completely different kettle of fish. I'm sure the person who found the dog has been replaying the scenario over and over wishing they would have done differently and I just hope their mental health doesn't suffer because of it

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member