Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet he only says all this after spending 3 days searching.... And if Nicola did fall in, it would be a tumble or an uncontrolled entry - not merrirly perching on some rocks as he suggests.

To me, he comes across as someone who can't handle the fact that he didn't find Nicola and that he is no longer in the limelight, virtually hogging all the PR coverage as he was.

Harsh? Maybe. But he has a big ego and a big mouth. Just like me.

The difference between us though is that I'm not in the media spotlight right now and if I were I would not be under mining the police.

The guy has history for "I have not done it so it cannot be done"

www.bbc.com/news/uk-17932164.amp

Yet he only says all this after spending 3 days searching.... And if Nicola did fall in, it would be a tumble or an uncontrolled entry - not merrirly perching on some rocks as he suggests.

To me, he comes across as someone who can't handle the fact that he didn't find Nicola and that he is no longer in the limelight, virtually hogging all the PR coverage as he was.

Harsh? Maybe. But he has a big ego and a big mouth. Just like me.

The difference between us though is that I'm not in the media spotlight right now and if I were I would not be under mining the police.
Spot on @Night Shift.

Supt. Riley had a quick response for Faulding:

"None of this rings right to me," he added. "My belief is she's not in the river at all."

In an interview on ITV show Good Morning Britain, he said: "I think there's probably a third party involved."

Responding to a question about Faulding's comments, Riley said she thanked SGI for its assistance, adding that although search teams had not located Bulley in the water, this did not mean that she "has not been in the river."

"Our main belief is that Nicola did fall into the river," she said. "Mr Faulding isn't included within all the investigation details, any more than any of the members of the public are."
^^rsbm

The guy has history for "I have not done it so it cannot be done"

www.bbc.com/news/uk-17932164.amp
am laughing at that perfect analysis but he's not funny
( have just spotted another quote from him - different day - where he's admitted she could have fallen, banged her head on the same rocks and become unconscious. He contradicts himself so often. No idea how the family cope with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios