GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have any idea what happened to them, is this a "natural death" ie something ingested that caused a very, very bad reaction, or something much more sinister? speculation, imo.

The latest information - Their deaths are being treated as suspicious, the Met Police said.

I'm unsure what to even think at this point, I just find it odd that they are both dead. I guess there could have been a reaction to something, but surely they could have tried to call for help maybe? If this woman saw them on the same day as the party, whatever happened must have happened quickly.

Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry: Pair found dead in park are archdeacon’s daughters | News | The Times
''Two sisters who were discovered dead after a birthday party in a park were the daughters of a respected archdeacon who recently retired from the Church of England.

Nicole Smallman, 27, and her half-sister Bibaa Henry, 46, were the daughters of Wilhelmina Smallman, the UK’s first female Church of England archdeacon from a minority ethnic background.''
My heart goes out to their mom.
circa 2013
From foster child to funk musician... introducing Southend’s first female archdeacon

Last edited:
I've been looking at maps of the park. It's pretty big with lots of sections and pathways, even a road running through it.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

In this BBC report they mention the Valley Drive entrance, but the photo of all the police cars is on the opposite side, Slough Lane entrance. Either way, the 5 minutes (walk) mentioned in the article would take them to about the middle of one half of the park.

Sisters found dead in park were repeatedly stabbed

There's a photo here of forensic tents which confirms it's the middle, probably the highest point.

Murder probe launched after sisters found dead in London park | Daily Mail Online

It's so open and must be busy with dog walkers and families despite lockdown! I can't believe nobody else saw them there on a Saturday. So bizarre.

I've been looking at maps of the park. It's pretty big with lots of sections and pathways, even a road running through it.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

In this BBC report they mention the Valley Drive entrance, but the photo of all the police cars is on the opposite side, Slough Lane entrance. Either way, the 5 minutes (walk) mentioned in the article would take them to about the middle.

Sisters found dead in park were repeatedly stabbed

There's a photo here of forensic tents which confirms it's the middle, probably the highest point.

Murder probe launched after sisters found dead in London park | Daily Mail Online

It's so open and must be busy with dog walkers and families despite lockdown! I can't believe nobody else saw them there on a Saturday. So bizarre.
does the park have cameras?

does the park have cameras?

I doubt it, there are no buildings or lampposts in the park, so no electricity. However, lots of houses and a couple of schools back onto it so you never know. The spot where I think they were found is approx 300m from anything and trees would block the view I reckon.

There is a small section, maybe 20m x 100m, nearby. Did I read something about people camping up there, as that wouldn't be a bad spot.

I'm just :eek: that nobody spotted them over a weekend.

Two sisters found dead at London beauty spot were stabbed 'multiple times' | Daily Mail Online
rbbm.
''The sisters were reported missing late on Saturday. Bibba was a senior social worker in children's services at Buckinghamshire council. Nicole was a photographer who graduated from the University of Westminster.

Forensic teams continue to comb Fryent Country Park and Bibaa's home in Wembley, north-west London. Searches have also taken place at Nicole's home in nearby Harrow.

Bouquets of flowers have been laid at the entrance to the park, including one from Monet, Bibaa's daughter and only child, which simply reads: 'Mum I miss you so. Love Monet.'

Bibaa was described as being in 'high spirits' on the way to her birthday picnic when she was last seen on Friday, according to shocked neighbours.

Andrea, who lives next door to Bibaa told MailOnline: 'She was a very positive, cheerful person, even through the lockdown.

'I was invited to the party but couldn't attend because I had to go and see my mother. Her flat is quite small and she told me that because of social distancing, it would be better to hold it in the park.'''

Friends revealed that Nicole previously worked at The Castle pub in Harrow and was well liked by colleagues.
'She was very creative and really had a good energy. She was a very sociable person and liked to party. It's a total mystery what's happened,' said one.

Residents living close to Fryent Country Park revealed that a number of people had been staying there in tents during the lockdown.''

How terrible. Their poor mother.

And people walked by and thought they were rough sleepers? Wow. Were they arranged to look that way? "Stabbed repeatedly" sounds violent and messy. And both ladies look fit and healthy, so how were they overcome so quickly? More than one perp? A bunch?

I hope this gets solved fast. Hopeful for some CCTV from the area.

This happened about 5 miles from my house. How truly awful.
There is a long history of park weirdos in the area. Recently a serial 'willy waggler' was caught and beaten badly in my local park, Wormwood Scrubs. I've seen other creepy stuff there over the years too.

O/T
Wow, a park called “ wormwoods scrubs”......I don’t want to go down in the tube station at midnight......comes to mind.

Hope they find who did this...I’m still playing catch-up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J
Back