GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Crown Court at Central Criminal Court

Daily Courtroom List for Thursday 28 October 2021
FINAL 1

Court 7 - sitting at 10:00 am

THE HONOURABLE MRS JUSTICE WHIPPLE DBE

For Sentence
T20207198 HUSSEIN Danyal

01MP0141720 NLONM CPS

CVP

Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry
·
12m
At the Old Bailey for sentencing of 19 year old Danyal Hussein who murdered Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman in a Wembley park in June last year
Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry
·
11m
Hussein is appearing on a video link from Belmarsh Prison
Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry
Mina Smallman the mother of Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman is sitting in court
10:04 am · 28 Oct 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Tweet your reply
Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry
·
3m
Replying to
@BeccaBarry
As he waits to be sentenced, Hussein is sitting with one leg crossed over his thigh, his hands resting behind his head

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeccaBarry/status/1453648914779942912

Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry

·
12m

Prosecution says there was “substantial degree of premeditation and planning”

Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry

·
12m

Prosecution: “Moving of bodies delayed the discovery for two days and further stripped the victims of any dignity in death”

Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry

·
9m

Oliver Glasgow QC: His offending was a result of his belief in Satanism

Rebecca Barry
@BeccaBarry

·
1m

Danyal Hussein’s defence barrister says when he committed the offences he “was just 3 weeks past his 18th birthday”

His arrogance is astounding. I really do not understand why he is allowed to act like this, there should be some kind of ruling that the judge can give, to insist he shows some respect.
I wonder if his parents were in court ?

really hope he doesn’t get parole in 35 years time. I feel that if he does, he will, by then, be a very dangerous man.

Honestly l don't think 35 years is long enough but l will read the summing up. I find it hard to believe he will be rehabilitated.

Edit: have read the Judge's comments and feel a bit better about it. I didn't realise whole life wasn't possible as he was u-21. Minas comments about at what point we are adults make more sense now.

Last edited:
Danyal Hussein sentencing: Satanic killer jailed for 35 years for murdering sisters in Wembley park

Victims' mother's statement, in full

I think you've heard me say in the past, there'll be no celebrations here, but justice has been done.

I think we do need to review that kind of separation - when is someone an adult - and I think it's very disrespectful to say that children can't tell the difference between good and evil.

So that's something else I will be campaigning about.

But today we're celebrating what is wonderful about the Metropolitan Police. I've never been one to cast a whole organisation by one particular sort of incident.

But we do have a problem. We do have an underground that has infiltrated and growing in our Met Police.

But once again, I want to say thank you to this team that work tirelessly to find the killer. The hours that they put in, and you know when someone's just doing a job, and when they're invested.

While so many people have become invested in this story, and I want to thank the media.

You're finally getting our story. You're understanding why everybody's important. And you're not falling into the trap of highlighting one story against another.

Everybody is worth knowing about. And sadly, I've had lots of requests for interviews, but the last few weeks have been extremely difficult for me.

They have triggered my ailments which is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia - and what happens is your brain doesn't work how it should do.

So I only want to speak when I feel I can do it justice.

But thank you all for being here and caring and get the message out to your bosses.

When you interview someone for an hour and they only put it on for two minutes, they're saying something very bad about the importance and the significance of those people.

And whether they're on the front page, the middle page or the back page, you put a precedent on who is more important.

Everyone's important. Don't make that mistake. Because when I feel better, I'm coming for you.

Tribute to her daughters
They were beautiful, beautiful girls to look at anyway. But they had real they will a real people with hearts.

Bibaa has left behind a daughter who has given birth to a son in the last year and I'm a great-grandmother.

And because of Covid I only met him for the first time at the celebration of life.

So life is going on. There is a legacy.

Nicole, I think we grieve more for her because there was 20 years difference.

She had 20 years less than Bibaa, but to know her was to love her and there's so much more I'm going to share with you and you can see her in action.

Lots and lots of families have given tribute to Bibaa because she was an amazing social worker who was able to drill down and make the difference.

She wanted to see the kids, she wanted to know if there was food there, she wanted to know whether they were really on it.

But she would never take a child away unless she tried everything.

So, good girls. I'm really, really proud of them.

Danyal Hussein's behaviour in court
You know, I taught secondary kids for 20 years 15 of those were all boys.

There's nothing you can't tell me about men and boys.

And that is a performance designed to... I don't know elicit sympathy or to have us believe that there's something really wrong with him.

There's nothing wrong with him - he's just an obnoxious human being.

And at one point there was a screen in front of us and it was a tiny bit - we could only see a tiny and the clerk said 'Would you like us to make that bigger'.

I said, 'No, thank you. We don't actually need to see him'.

He's a broken human being. If he hadn't been caught, other families may have been suffering what we have.

Well he ain't out there now. And I think he's so deluded.

Come 35 years time. They won't let him out. I won't let them let them out.

Danyal Hussein: A teenage murderer with far-right links

Satanism and the far right

Analysis by Daniel De Simone, BBC home affairs

There is a crossover between elements of the extreme right wing and certain forms of Satanism and the occult, meaning Danyal Hussein's ideological journey is perhaps less unusual than it might seem.

Misogyny is also a common theme of this world, generating a deeply toxic blend of beliefs.

Since 2019, six young men - five of them teenagers - have been convicted of extreme right-wing terrorism offences connected to a violent form of Satanism. Two neo-Nazi groups recently banned as terrorist organisations have promoted the ideology.

One boy, who was convicted in 2019 of planning a terrorist attack, had written of hunting for women in a forest, in a disturbing echo of Hussein's crimes.

Some people start with a far-right ideology, explore the extreme right, and wind up - typically via the culture of certain online spaces - influenced by cruel and violent occult ideas, encouraging the very worst of human nature.

===================

This report dates from July 6.

From the same link:

Hussein did spend a lot of time on the so-called dark web but he has not co-operated with investigators in enabling them to gain access to his iPad.

Det Ch Insp Harding said his officers had not been able to see who Hussein had spoken to.

"If Danyal Hussein is in contact with somebody of a like-minded nature, we want to be able to find out who he's talking to, find out if anybody is encouraging people to do this sort of thing," he said.

"I think it's incredibly frustrating to run a murder inquiry with your hands tied behind your back in that way."

BBM

Chilling to think that DH is not alone.

I thought they could gain access with the right tech? Mind boggling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back