UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly looks as if she had a guilty conscience by that point - but was that just over unintentional mistakes or something more serious?

Would be interesting to know if Doc Choc message to her about the CPR was before or after her being told not to come in on the evening of the 27th!

Dan O'Donoghue
We've just been shown messages between Ms Letby and a colleague were she says she is 'worried' after being asked by a senior nurse not to come in for her night shift and that she would be on days from now on

Dan O'Donoghue
She said to one colleague it was 'worrying in case they think I missed something or whatever'. She says the fact she had a call late on 27 June was 'messing with her head' and making her worry - in responses, two of her colleagues are reassuring her
Ms Letby tells a colleague that the call from a senior nurse telling her not to come in had sent her into a 'meltdown' and that she was 'completely overwhelmed' with worry

Why would getting a call asking you to work days instead of nights give someone a 'meltdown' and 'completely overwhelm them with worry' ?

There must have been more to that call fro the senior nurse other than we are switching you from night shifts to day shifts.

So if a nurse aspirated mucous they would describe it that way ..not clear fluid ..is that right?

Definitely, IMO. So you might record thibgs like "vomited blood & mucus", "yellow mucus ++ from ET tube", etc. Mucus (no 'o'!) is thick, like when you have catarrh.
Don't you just love a nurse talking about bodily fluids. Don't get me started on pus. :D

With the nature of this case we rarely get a laugh, but having your 'this stays between us email' exposed for everyone to see does make me laugh, what a moron Dr Choc is, lovesick fool!

Also I wonder if Dr B's email even mentioned Lucy, or was just asking for details of the collapses, because Dr Choc forwarding an email like that to her if she wasn't even mentioned in it was odd, he's jumping to her defence before she's even been 'accused' really.

Dan O'Donoghue
We've seen an extensive number of messages between Ms Letby and a doctor who cannot be named for legal reasons in early July 2016. We're currently being shown an email that the doctor forwarded to Ms Letby on 6 July - it was addressed to him from Dr Stephen Brearey

Dan O'Donoghue
The court has previously heard that it was Dr Brearey who had first raised concerns that Ms Letby was working when a number of babies at the hospital had crashed

Dan O'Donoghue
The email from Dr B to the doctor is asking him to set out details of some of the collapses of babies. The doctor tells Ms Letby 'this email has to stay between us'

Dan O'Donoghue
Court now being shown an email, sent by a senior nurse, to all staff. It states that there would be an external review and that for a period members of staff would have to be placed under clinical supervision - starting with Ms Letby

Dan O'Donoghue
The nurse said that it was 'not meant to be a blame or competency issue but a way forward to ensure our practice is safe'

Dan O'Donoghue
Ms Letby says, in a message to a colleague, that she has made a 'timeline' of all the events over the last year adding: 'If they have nothing or minimal on me they’ll look silly'

Dan O'Donoghue

We've seen an extensive number of messages between Ms Letby and a doctor who cannot be named for legal reasons in early July 2016. We're currently being shown an email that the doctor forwarded to Ms Letby on 6 July - it was addressed to him from Dr Stephen Brearey

The court has previously heard that it was Dr Brearey who had first raised concerns that Ms Letby was working when a number of babies at the hospital had crashed

Dan O'Donoghue

The email from Dr B to the doctor is asking him to set out details of some of the collapses of babies. The doctor tells Ms Letby 'this email has to stay between us'

Dan O'Donoghue

Court now being shown an email, sent by a senior nurse, to all staff. It states that there would be an external review and that for a period members of staff would have to be placed under clinical supervision - starting with Ms Letby

Dan O'Donoghue

The nurse said that it was 'not meant to be a blame or competency issue but a way forward to ensure our practice is safe'

Dan O'Donoghue

Ms Letby says, in a message to a colleague, that she has made a 'timeline' of all the events over the last year adding: 'If they have nothing or minimal on me they’ll look silly'

"nothing or minimal on me"

So there is stuff on you then Lucy... if they ONLY get the minimal on you yes they'll look silly. But they got it all.

Dan O'Donoghue

Dan O'Donoghue

Dan O'Donoghue

Dan O'Donoghue

Dan O'Donoghue

Dan O'Donoghue

Quoting my post to say...

OMG so Doc Choc forwarded LL Dr B's email asking him to give details of the collapses? FFS!

Yup it's becoming clearer and clearer why he opted to stay publicly anonymous!

"nothing or minimal on me"

So there is stuff on you then Lucy... if they ONLY get the minimal on you yes they'll look silly. But they got it all.
That is a really telling reaction, imo.

I would be like 'OMG, I cannot believe they think I'm involved. That's horrible. I hope we get this straightened out, etc etc'

But it is defiant to say 'they'll look silly' and kind of guilty to say 'if they only get minimal ' evidence against me. What is minimal evidence in the deaths of 7 babies?

Quoting my post to say...

OMG so Doc Choc forwarded LL Dr B's email asking him to give details of the collapses? FFS!

Yup it's becoming clearer and clearer why he opted to stay publicly anonymous!
And clearer and clearer why she had a meltdown when she saw he was testifying for the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuardianAngelTaskForce