VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutching at straws but I was thinking possibly a news embargo for some reason.
It may be so parents can get over to Manchester ? It’s unusual but for this case what IS usual ?
See this was my thinking. I think they’d need to ensure all parties involved in/affected by the trial would have to be informed and given the opportunity to attend for verdicts. Could be looking at 1hr commutes for some, and that’s after they’ve contacted everybody.

I suppose there are times where we get an update after whatever’s happening has finished. It’s just the comment about there being no one there that’s weird! Perhaps the jury did indicate they were ready for verdicts today and rather than put out the warning, they’re just going to convene today when they’re ready?

still up on lawpages https://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Manchester-Crown-Court.php

7​
T20217088​
Lucy Letby​
Details:Trial (Part Heard) - 10:30
Maybe I’m clutching at straws here -
But this morning it says “reporting restrictions” under her name, didn’t say that on yesterdays…

(ETA - I know there were restrictions during the trial due to babies not being named, but it didn’t say that in yesterdays court listing).

Just before it goes crazy here (if we get the verdicts today) I’d like to say well done to everyone who has contributed to this thread, whether we agreed or not. To all posting updates and keeping everyone informed. It’s been a pleasure (as much as something like looking at such sad details can be) to contribute here and there and read all of your thoughts.

Just before it goes crazy here (if we get the verdicts today) I’d like to say well done to everyone who has contributed to this thread, whether we agreed or not. To all posting updates and keeping everyone informed. It’s been a pleasure (as much as something like looking at such sad details can be) to contribute here and there and read all of your thoughts.
I’ll second that. Props to everyone.

I guess there is the possibility a juror didn’t turn up? We were expecting to potentially accommodate for three appointments I think?
Would there be a complete media blackout regarding a juror not turning up though? I’d have thought they’d just adjourn until tomorrow due to juror absence.

God knows what’s happening, this trial has more twists and turns than a snake with an itch.

even with reporting restrictions would there really be no tweets from anyone? I wouldn’t have guessed a blanket ban on reporting. For instance I can’t see why they wouldn’t be allowed to tweet “due to reporting restrictions today no one will be updating” etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter