UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps completely innocent, and nothing untoward at all; but there seems to be one or two direct mentions towards “meeting the father” and reassurance provided to him. Which is absolutely lovely too of course; but I would have expected some mention of interaction with the mum, how she was feeling/ doing given the circumstances of the birth, interaction, reassuring mum etc. Doesn’t appear to be a lot mentioned here about mum in the notes which you would typically assume

Short Version of the post below. If you would like to donate to our volunteer moderator staff please do so at Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Hi Everyone,
Forgive me for interrupting but this is important. Please do not post questions about this post on this thread. Go to THIS THREAD to ask questions.

The mod staff at Websleuths.com work non-stop to keep Websleuths open 24/7 and to make sure
Websleuths is a safe place for you to post.

If you would like to donate to the moderators at Websleuths.com please do so using this link Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Websleuths.com will always be free for members. If you like to read at Websleuths because of the incredible work of our members please know the reason our members are able to do what they do is because of our dedicated volunteer moderator staff.

This video explains what the moderators do every day to keep Websleuths the most respected true crime discussion forum on the Internet.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

Child D's mum couldn't be sure the nurse in question was LL and child D's Dad doesn't remember seeing her there.
11:28am

Mr Myers says it is an "awful experience" what the mother went through, and says he has one or two questions to ask.
He asks about the 7pm neonatal unit visit on June 21.
The mother says she went there with her husband. She recalls 7pm as she 'must have looked at the clock'.
She said there was "an exchange of few words" between her and Lucy Letby.
Mr Myers asks if that was possibly another nurse. The mother replies: "I don't think so."
The judge, Mr Justice Goss, asks for clarification.
The mother said she would not have known the name of Lucy Letby at the time, but would after seeing her picture after she had been arrested.

11:22am

A nurse, who the mother believed to be Lucy Letby, was holding a phone to Dr Brunton's ear, she recalled.
The mother said she had seen Lucy Letby before, when she went to see Child D in the neonatal unit at about 7pm.
The mother recalls as she was wheeled into the room, Lucy Letby was "hovering around, not doing much" with Child D, and had a clipboard, and was looking at the machinery.
"I didn't understand what she was doing", and the mother asked if Child D was fine, to which Lucy Letby said she was.
Lucy Letby "just stuck around" and was "just watching, looking over us".
The mother said she asked for Lucy Letby to "just go away and leave us [in privacy]."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper