UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has court been sitting today? no updates from any of the usual channels

What I find absolutely mind boggling and ghoulish even, is that somebody offers to take photos of a DEAD baby and smiles when talking to mourning parents.

Sorry folks, but it is simply beyond my comprehension :(

JMO

I know that really upset me. I can only assume that if someone did did then they have no idea about others emotions and lack genuine empathy. JMO MOO

This shows a video of the rooms. I would be interested to know which beds the alleged attacks in Room 1 happened in. I would assume, if nothing untoward has gone on, that there would be an even share across the beds...

There is a bed directly opposite the entrance door, I wonder how many babies were allegedly attacked in that bed, in relation to the beds which are more out of view (and which allow a degree of time to cover your tracks if someone enters the room)
You make a valid point, IMO.

How did you arrive at this opinion, bearing in mind the testimony of Dr Evans?

"He [Dr Evans] said: "The name Lucy Letby meant nothing to me. I didn't know the staff."

Recap: Lucy Letby trial, Tuesday, October 25
I’m just wondering how the tv doc initially came to suspect her really. I know he said it was due to the association with otherwise unexplained events but I doubt he would say, “she is too quiet, weird and shes blonde“. that note of hers also includes the word discrimination. There also seems to be cases that don’t point to her involvement other than being around Like child H. Jmo.

I’m just wondering how the tv doc initially came to suspect her really. I know he said it was due to the association with otherwise unexplained events but I doubt he would say, “she is too quiet, weird and shes blonde“. that note of hers also includes the word discrimination. There also seems to be cases that don’t point to her involvement other than being around Like child H. Jmo.

Apart from the fact that it wasn't Dr Jayaram alone who voiced concerns about how often LL was present at babies' collapses (it was him along with other senior colleagues) Are you really saying that that was a lie and that you think her name was only mentioned because she was too quiet, weird and ... *checks notes*... blonde???

Really?

Wondering if anyone who knows/knew LL on a personal level will testify atall? An old partner or friend, family member etc… once weve reached the end of the testimony for child Q will the defence start straight away? I was kind of hoping there’d be someone who knew LL not as a nurse but as a friend who could give some insight into how she was acting at the time, what she was going through in her personal life etc…

I guess I’ve been wondering since the first arrest whether there was a bad breakup or an ex she was particularly angry with or something going on in her life around 2015..
We know very little about her life outside of work, did she seem distracted or withdrawn for example? Usually in murder cases you get old friends coming out the woodwork with stories in the media for example, yet in this case there’s nothing!

BBM. I wrongly assumed LL was living with her parents. Was she living solo or in a flat-share with others? Or don't we know this?

Living in halls Sept/Oct 2015 time apparently:

"In a statement to the court, another nurse, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, said that at about this time there were “massive staffing issues” and people were coming in to do extra shifts on the unit.

She said it was “mainly Lucy doing a lot” of extra shifts as she was qualified to carry out emergency care if required.

The nurse added: “Lucy was young, living in a doctors’ halls of residence and saving to buy a house.

“She was single and was willing and wanting to do extras.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member