UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can live wherever he chooses.
He is rich enough.
Whatever place in the UK is for his picking.
Maybe he is a "local patriot"? :rolleyes:

JMO
I suppose one can be rich without being rich in company. I might guess most would take good people rather than good numbers. I would 100x times over, hence why I am a member of ws.

So he’s gone into hiding then from his retirement property at Smithills Coaching House in Bolton.

So he’s gone into hiding then from his retirement property at Smithills Coaching House in Bolton.

Yes I was wondering that.
( He's had 5 senior roles since he was paid -off and left CoC, so why would he be in a semi-detached now? Or is the semi not his. His mums? Paul Brand from ITV might have followed him there ;)

eta
look @Becky53 A house not his house ?
''ITV News approached Tony Chambers outside a house in Bolton, after he repeatedly declined requests for an interview.''

Last edited:
It’s like the Wild West Dotta or was !
SCH used to be a restaurant from recollection YEARS ago.
Where they door stepped him was not the flat that’s for sure so possibly he’s with family members or friends.

It’s like the Wild West Dotta or was !
SCH used to be a restaurant from recollection YEARS ago.
Where they door stepped him was not the flat that’s for sure so possibly he’s with family members or friends.
Yeah it was a restaurant once upon a time.

Yes I was wondering that.
( He's had 5 senior roles since he was paid -off and left CoC, so why would he be in a semi-detached now? Or is the semi not his. His mums? Paul Brand from ITV might have followed him there ;)

eta
look @Becky53 A house not his house ?
''ITV News approached Tony Chambers outside a house in Bolton, after he repeatedly declined requests for an interview.''
I watched it on Granada News at teatime
Bit of a comedown hiding in “Wheelie Bin Central”.

He looks like s h I t
Would never believe that’s a man in the top job at the nhs earning 300k a year. Wtf

Makes you wonder where all his money goes as clearly that's a small terraced house and a couple of modest vehicles squished on the driveway. Probably got investment properties overseas and investment funds ready to quit the UK as soon as his pension fund is activated. JMO MOO

Makes you wonder where all his money goes as clearly that's a small terraced house and a couple of modest vehicles squished on the driveway. Probably got investment properties overseas and investment funds ready to quit the UK as soon as his pension fund is activated. JMO MOO
In a normal company/firm CEO's head is the first to roll in case of criminal negligence!!!

Even in school (where I work), the headteacher is responsible for smooth operating and safety of all pupils and staff.

She/he is totally responsible for everything happening there.

And is held PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE.

When I read about this guy (and others in management), I immediately see red!!!! :mad:

What a DISGRACE!

JMO

Last edited:
When I think of Babies' Parents,
I think of this beautiful Polish song by the group Dżem.
It gives hope.

"Live with all your strength,
and smile at people
Because you are not alone.

Sleep at night,
Dream,
May the bad dream never wake you again, sleep now.

May the good Lord always hold your hand,
When the dark wind takes away the peace,
Spreading sorrow and doubt,

Remember that...

Like a tear drop in the rain,
all this world does mean nothing ... nothing
The moment that lasts now,
could be one of the best of your life.

Go your own way,
Because this is the whole meaning of existence,
That you can live.
Without numbing,
without fulfilling of useless bad thoughts."

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
I hope the public inquiry will call Dr. A. and ask him when he was appointed as consultant/registrar at COC. Was it in the fall 2015 sometime? What was Dr. A's understanding of his task (both official and unofficial) from upper management? I skimmed Tortoise's old posts paying attention to timelines and dates and when the link between LL's shifts and the baby deaths became apparent.

Here is the link to one of Tortoise's timelines posted August 31, 2023 #1,072.

The insulin deaths, Baby F and Baby L, may have pointed to high pressure triggering events for LL as IMO she would have preferred to cover her tracks in case of autopsy and use a less traceable method. I believe investigation into the timing of Baby F and Baby L insulin injections, i.e. the source of the pressure, may shed some light as to motive, some event occurred that made LL think this moment would be her last chance to kill (she was close to being found out) and she needed instant relief. Similar to an addict, LL could not wait for a better opportunity so she took the risk.

Baby F was twin to Baby E. Was August 2015, the time of her house purchase and perhaps an upcoming holiday with parents perhaps a reason for additional stress? Then appalled at the huge risk she took with Baby F, LL waited to see if the new senior doctor(s) were smart enough to recommend autopsies and lay low late fall/winter 2015.

I speculate that Dr. A. is/was well-respected. Perhaps the hope was that Dr. A. would be able to act as a mentor and bring the "problem" to a close, either by moving LL to a desk job/management role/another hospital/training opportunity. That is why I am holding my opinion on Dr. A. until I find out what he was tasked to accomplish, whether LL manipulated him (I don't believe she really cared about him, rather, she is/was concerned about what he would testify) and by what methods was LL able to induce management into spending more time fearing her wrath than carrying out a proper investigation into the unexplained jump in baby deaths.

I think it's bad that the reporter doesn't disclose that one of her key sources was accused, by Judge Goss just a few months ago, of a ' flagrant and serious contempt of court.... you are liable to arrest and at risk of imprisonment'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo