GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can the police name the man who was shot and his friend who drove him away from the scene?

One or both are potential victims of crime. One or both may be witnesses to murder and attempted murder, amongst other things.

Why would you expect the police to release their details? Although one may not have come forward yet.

This caught my eye...
(from the link above)

"She added that she wanted to appeal to Liverpool's "criminal fraternity" for information, as Olivia's death was "an absolute tragedy and crosses every single boundary".

- The word "fraternity"
as a positive one - is out of place in this horrible context
(granted, Im a foreigner and Eng is not my native language, but...
this sounds jarring),

- "crosses boundaries"
It sounds as if there is an unspoken agreement between LE and the gangsters.
Don't touch civilians.

Well, in my opinion, there can't be any agreements with the Mob.
It never succeeds.

Quite the contrary -
it emboldens!

MOO!!!

RIP sweet little Angel :(

Condolences to family.

In my opinion she is suggesting it crosses boundaries even for major criminals..for example major criminals may think its "ok" to kill each other but even they know its not ok to kill an innocent child...therefore encouraging them to come forward even though they may not normally
I dont think it suggested any acceptance from police

Im absolutely stunned, 3 fatal shootings, in one week, in one region.

I find it hard to believe there isn't some link between the shootings.
I’m also finding this extremely hard to believe. For all the negative press Liverpool gets, like most of the UK, gun crime in the city remains unusual (if higher than national average) and difficult to imagine three shootings in a week are entirely unrelated to one another. I assume the police are keeping information to themselves for the purposes of the investigation.

I’m trying to follow this story — as I understand the press reports, the implication is poor Olivia and her family had no connection to the man who barged in?! — or is that just the way the story sounds at the moment? I am not saying it is any better if the man was related to Olivia but from the press stories, the tone is: “the mother opened the door to see what was going on”, rather than the address was targeted? That sounds like another layer of random to a horrible tragedy.

Neighbours have now suggested that the attack may have been connected to a shooting at a children's playground just yards from Olivia's home on August 8 - just two weeks ago - where gunmen riding a dark-coloured car shot at a man on an electric bike. Nobody has been arrested for the incident.

One local said: 'They were just innocent people - that's what makes it 10 times worse. They were quiet, respectable people. Knowing someone has been shot just because she opened the door. It's not right. It was the same people involved in the shooting a few weeks ago in Akers Hall park. We know it was. It is two rival gangs chasing after each other.'

A woman in her 50s told The Telegraph: 'It was the same people involved in the shooting the other week, the same car involved. It is just tit for tat. Pointless.'

A man has been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of a nine-year-old girl at her home in Liverpool.

Police said the 35-year-old man, suspected to have been the target of the shooting, has been detained in hospital on a prison recall after breaching the terms of his licence.

He will be recalled to prison to serve the remainder of his licence. He will be further questioned in connection with the murder and remains in a stable condition.

Nevertheless, it is a step in the right direction.

Hmmm...
Does it mean his probation didn't work?

The guy is in hospital, so he's low hanging fruit.

Factor in that not only have Merseyside Police got to conduct an effective and timely investigation they also have to be seen to do so. Their media machine will also be in full flow and will be used to their advantage.

It depends what he was sentenced for and what he's been up to since he was released on licence.

There is more information on being released on licence and licence conditions in the link below.

Do you think it means they think they know who done it, but the person has went on the run??!!
According to info in links above, Police got 2 tips and know the name.

I guess the perp is being chased not only by LE, but also by his "mates".

He brought disaster on their structure and spoilt their "business".

After all, laser Police scrutiny is upon them now.

Not to mention all media and the nation.

Oh well...
MOO

Last edited:
"At his sentencing hearing the judge in the case described him as a “trusted foot soldier” of a serious organised crime gang."

Last edited:
"At his sentencing hearing the judge in the case described him as a “trusted foot soldier” of a serious organised crime gang."

Nee's co-accused who were also found guilty at the same trial in 2018 were:

Elliot Brew - reported wanted, as of 1st July 2022, for a drugs offence (see article)

Daniel King - Jailed for 8 years and 3 months in 2021 for causing death by dangerous driving

As can be seen, these individuals are vermin. They care not who they thieve from, rob, burgle, supply drugs to, maim or kill. They will continue to offend time after time.

Offending under the umbrella of gang activity needs to be legislated for, to make it an aggravated form of the offences they commit. If found guilty then the offences should command significantly longer sentences, without parole and in solitary confinement, where offenders cannot associate, network, gain criminal knowledge, conduct, plan and plot future activity.

Last edited:
"Bishop of Liverpool denies the city is divided in response to local newspaper's front page asking 'whose side are you on?' over fatal gangland shooting of nine-year-old Olivia."

1661357014001.png
Pic from DM link below

Last edited:
"This picture will haunt you forever':

Heartbroken family tear into 'scum' gunman who shot dead nine-year-old Olivia - amid fury at how gang target, 35, who was chased into her home was released early from prison."
:(

"We WILL find who did this and we WILL get justice for you baby girl. Lewis & I love you SO much it hurts. Forever 9 years young.'

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back