GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see we have a thread for Ashley Dale but can’t find one for Sam Rimmer ?

" 'Snitches get stiches':

Chilling threat of relative of drug dealer who was target of shooting that killed nine-year-old Olivia amid claims he is 'REFUSING to help cops hunting gunman'.

It has since emerged that the Facebook page of one of Nee's family members contained a post that said police were the 'scum of the earth' alongside a chilling warning against informing. It is not clear when the post was published."

Last edited:
Devastating news in Liverpool lately. Ashley Dales younger brother was also murdered in a case of mistaken identity 7 years ago.
with regards to JN, I have read many things on social media. They will find the killers. It’s different in Liverpool when it comes to kids.. someone knows, and someone will tell. Someone already has. It won’t be long until the person who killed Olivia is caught.

Man is arrested on suspicion of murdering nine-year-old Olivia: Armed officers arrest suspected gunman, 36, after late-night operation in Merseyside​

Thats brilliant news! Well done Merseyside Police. I was really fearing the worst when i think the police said yesterday the culprit may have fled abroad. I hope they will have enough evidence to charge.

Let's sincerely hope that the police can secure sufficient evidence to charge within the 96 hour absolute limit.

It's always difficult when police have limited time to build their case before arrest, although arrest is necessary to prevent the suspect from absconding, destroying evidence or presenting a continued risk.....not forgetting a presumption of innocence.

The worst case scenario is that the individual needed to be released on bail pending further enquiries if there is insufficient evidence to charge.

The police may find evidence of lesser offences during searches, but nevertheless ones which may be enough for a charge and remand in custody.....just to give them a bit of breathing space.

Of course if the guy is on licence and has breached his conditions, then that is the quick route back to jail.....do not pass GO, do not collect £200!

Yes I was thinking the other night, even if they know who done it, it may be hard to prove. I think the shooter had a balaclava and gloves on, so less chance of them leaving their dna behind. And the gun...the gun im guessing is long gone, to who knows where. Whats the chances of the police finding the gun, and then they would need to somehow tie it to the culprit. Im sure there will be plenty cctv, but person wearing a balaclava....wont be much use. I suppose Olivias mum may be a witness, she may have caught a glimpse of part of their face? Im sure the police will leave no stone uncovered and do their very best to secure a charge, just a waiting game now. MOO. Its a bit scary to think the person could be released on bail

Detectives investigating the murder of Olivia Pratt-Korbel have released an image of an Audi Q3 as they continue to question a man on suspicion of her murder.

Police have also released aerial footage of the arrest of a 36-year-old man on suspicion of the murder of Olivia Platt-Korbel.

They have also released an image of the car believed to have taken the intended target of the shooting to hospital.

Merseyside Police has appealed to anyone who saw the black Audi Q3 in the days leading up to the shooting to get in touch.

The vehicle has been seized and it is in the process of being forensically examined.

BREAKING | We've released aerial footage of the moment armed officers arrested a 36 year-old Huyton man on suspicion of the murder of 9-year-old Olivia Pratt-Korbel from #Liverpool. Our investigations are continuing at pace thanks to public info - keep it coming

It's a really odd and uncompelling piece of footage for the police to release. So the heli was up following the action. The Heli has the kit for far better images.

The police realise they need the public's support in such cases but have been lacking on building that trust with day-to-day policing.

I think they are playing catch up in the PR stakes and release anything they can, without undermining the investigation.

Maybe they need to spend some of the additional £500,000 from Priti on good PR advisors.

Police received a few tips - it seems to mean they have a few potential suspects.

MOO

Last edited:
Police received a few tips - it seems to mean they have a few suspects.

MOO

It's not joint enterprise though, that is to say they were all in the same place when the shooting occurred.

Now a conspiracy to commit murder against Nee, I would understand but as Olivia and her mum got caught up innocently then there can be no conspiracy to murder them.

The reasonable suspicion required for arrest is quite low. If the gang have been identified as the ones responsible then any identified member of the gang in the area at the time and without a solid alibi must be a suspect.

The shooter and gun supplier are looking at 35+ years away. No one wants to carry the can if they had no direct involvement, i.e. shooter, provide weapon, drove shooter to scene, helped conceal/destroy evidence afterwards, assist an offender.

There is no honour amongst thieves....maybe the police are looking to play them off against each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back