GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heart Scotland News
‏@HeartScotNews

Heart News sources say a new tent has been put up in a field near to where murdered schoolgirl #PaigeDoherty was found dead in Clydebank.

I do still think it was a possible cash and carry run like I said a few page back, there are many of these just a few miles from the hairdressers Paige was heading for. It would most likely be the ones used for businesses in this area and its the only thing I can think of!!

bbm - I think locals here have confirmed that AA (Ashy) does not sell roll and sausages, it's more like a grocery/newspaper kind of shop. If she wanted rolls and sausages she would have definitely gone into the deli.

I'm thinking it's quite likely this was planned by JL, or it was prearranged by Paige and JL to give her a lift.

Maybe JL thought he could establish some kind of alibi by shutting down his shop for a while. ("I wasn't even there, people saw me leave" or something.)

yes, if AA hadn't looked out at the exact moment Paige walked by then there may have been no witnesses at all to link her to the deli.

Exactly! If he were my relative, I would still care for him but I'd publicly say that I was disgusted by his actions or at worst say nothing at all! His sister is as deluded as Chad Evans fiance!!! Can't wait to see Johnson's sentence today ... is it just me, or does your average child abuser not get 3 weeks freedom to say goodbye to family and throw parties?

There's some interesting comments to be read on social media about Mr Delicious Deli ...

Have to add - I've read 1 horrible comment from someone who'd got the very wrong end of the stick and suggested that the 'black b****** should never of been in this country' - thankfully lots of people soon put him straight BUT I've seen lots of posts commenting on 'lovely wee Ashy' ...

Indeed and some more details coming to light - of course might not be 100% accurate - under the Daily Record article on FB

I do still think it was a possible cash and carry run like I said a few page back, there are many of these just a few miles from the hairdressers Paige was heading for. It would most likely be the ones used for businesses in this area and its the only thing I can think of!!

Either that or pretending he was going out doing an early breakfast delivery to a customer.

There appears to be no information on charges being brought against the Deli owner or anyone else at this stage. Does anyone know how it works, is it 8 hours they are allowed to question a someone for before having to charge or release? I know time for questioning can be extended in certain circumstances, will this be made public if the time has been extended? Otherwise they may have let him go by now?

Not sure if this is allowed so please let me know if I need to remove....talk of how friendly certain staff members were with young customers at the Deli is rife at the moment.

I think it's allowed if you clearly state that it is a rumor, not name any names, and not link to any private pages.

If in doubt you can always alert a mod to your own post to have them check it for you.

I'm not surprised the rumor mill has started, if those lads are innocent it will be a horrible time for them.

But it is also possible one or more of the employees knew of what happened, or even took part in it. I'm sure LE has a good look at the whole situation.

Heart Scotland News
‏@HeartScotNews

Heart News sources say a new tent has been put up in a field near to where murdered schoolgirl #PaigeDoherty was found dead in Clydebank.

Aha! Primary crime scene? So is he spilling everything now?

Maybe this has been something he has thinking about for some time. Maybe he doesn't usually work alone and the opportunity came up and he took it? Staff calling in sick or something? Humans are creatures of habit. I know my routine is the same everyday. Get the bus to the station, pop in the little coffee shop and get a coffee before walking over to my connection bus. I see the same few people every morning who also do the same thing every morning like one guy gets a roll from the bakery and eats it at the same time I'm stood drinking my coffee.

Poor Paige. She must have been so frightened.

That's the scary thing, that what she was doing was so mundane, something we all do. It's not like she was doing something with an element of risk ,like walking home in the dark late at the night, something where you know to be on your guard. She was popping into a local shop in the middle of a housing estate in broad daylight.

I'm not sure how this connects to the murder? Can you elaborate? TIA! :)

Indeed and some more details coming to light - of course might not be 100% accurate - under the Daily Record article on FB

Can you link please? (I think linking to msm is always allowed, even on fb.) TIA!

I think it's allowed if you clearly state that it is a rumor, not name any names, and not link to any private pages.

If in doubt you can always alert a mod to your own post to have them check it for you.

I'm not surprised the rumor mill has started, if those lads are innocent it will be a horrible time for them.

But it is also possible one or more of the employees knew of what happened, or even took part in it. I'm sure LE has a good look at the whole situation.

Thank you for your help Elainera.

I do wish people would be a bit more patient, the social media side of things seems to have gone a bit haywire. I understand people are anxious but I think some comments are too quick of the mark before having more solid information.

Connor Gillies ‏@ConnorGillies 27m27 minutes ago

BREAK: I'm told field nr where murdered #PaigeDoherty was found being searched. Chopper taking pics & tent erected.

Hi all -

Just awoke, still nothing concrete on this case I see. The police must have some sort of solid evidence in order to get the search warrant for his business and home, but they're is just something not sitting right with me about JL I still aren't 100% sold it was him thats committed this act.

Thank you for your help Elainera.

I do wish people would be a bit more patient, the social media side of things seems to have gone a bit haywire. I understand people are anxious but I think some comments are too quick of the mark before having more solid information.

It's always like this. In almost all cases. That's why we usually don't discuss those comments here. At least half of them are completely wrong. Frustrating.

Connor Gillies ‏@ConnorGillies 27m27 minutes ago

BREAK: I'm told field nr where murdered #PaigeDoherty was found being searched. Chopper taking pics & tent erected.

Hi all -

Just awoke, still nothing concrete on this case I see. The police must have some sort of solid evidence in order to get the search warrant for his business and home, but they're is just something not sitting right with me about JL I still aren't 100% sold it was him thats committed this act.

Good morning Pabs! :) A field is being searched, is what we learned just now.

Just been updated from my friends who are still currently down at the crime scene as they live on Fleming St -

Ashy was the one to inform the police during his interview that John pulled his shutters down at around half past 8 that morning and was shut for around 2 hours. Few other sources from the area have verified this as being hungover scots nothing is better than a fry up and some Irn Bru. They've went along to the shop to see it closed.

Not 100% but I have seen the news reporting the shop was shut, very bizarre.

Can you link please? (I think linking to msm is always allowed, even on fb.) TIA!

Sorry Elainera, my system is playing up, finding it difficult to post.

I will paraphrase - Daily Record FB page

the comment sounded quite genuine to me ( in amongst all the wild over the top theories )

comment along the lines of there being new tyres on a car and a car reversing to the back of a shop

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams
Back