GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is horrible. I don't know Clydebank that well but it always hits home when a case is close by. So many questions that I know won't be answered straight away. What was the cause of death? Do police think this was a random attack or someone that was known to her? As she was staying over in her friends I think it is unlikely to be someone who knew her, they'd have to lie in wait for her. And she is only a little thing so I can see why a random attacker would go for her rather than someone that could put up more of a fight.

I have been over and over questions like that all day. I know Clydebank and surrounding areas well and Whitecrook is a very busy residential area with a main road through the centre. As well as all the residents in the area on Saturday morning there would have been many people passing through East Barnes Street on there way to work on that area and also to the Shopping Centre which is only just around the corner. It really is baffling that she wasn't seen after leaving the shop in Whitecrook and she was well known in the area too.

Also..

Police looking for the killer of a teenager from Clydebank say they can't rule out she was attacked by someone she knew. Paige Doherty's body was found in woodland near Great Western Road yesterday, almost two days after the 15 year old was last seen. The officer leading the investigation says he's open to all motives in the search for the murderer.

https://audioboom.com/boos/4336400-...s-on-the-murder-of-a-15-year-old-in-clydebank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police are not saying she was put there on monday, they said they want to know about any activity anyone saw at the area she was found on monday - "I am also particularly interested in hearing from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area where she was found off Great Western Road on Monday lunchtime"

Shopkeeper Ashy Ahmed, who runs the Fleming Foodstore on Fleming Avenue, said he saw her at 8.15 am, when she was buying a roll and sausage from the Delicious Deli next door shop.

He said: “I was doing my rolls, as I always do, so I know the time was quite accurate.

“Paige came walking past, right by the door and I waved at her and she put her hand up to wave back.

“She had been in the week before and bought a roll but on Saturday she went into Johnny’s next door to get one.

“I spoke to him later and he said she was cheery and bright, just the way she always is.

“She is a lovely girl and you would never get any bother from her.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...-paige-doherty-15-7604371#dvciW9AuWrJoy98y.99

Also a random picture of just the stepfather on the above link. Unsure as to why. Maybe her mum didn't want her picture printed Or they simply couldn't find one of her.

Oh, I didn't read the caption under the picture of her & her mother. I just skipped through. Wow... I also thought it was a friend of hers! My bad. I can't edit my post on it [emoji53]

Is there a way for me to edit or delete the post regarding no pictures of her mother as I feel totally stupid now? [emoji33] my own fault for not reading all the captions properly!

I think they're saying someone dumped her there rather than brought her there alive. A car must have been involved.

Is it just me or does anything stand out in this article?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...-paige-doherty-15-7604371#CZEycCHeddAKDuvL.97

It's not a road you can just pull over on, anyone stopped on it would draw attention and people would probably pull over to assist assuming it's a car broken down. I also think that if the person who left Paige there was driving they would have chosen to leave her in one of the many more remote/quite places within such short distance from there.

I wouldn't worry about it Nat. I'd seen the pic several times and assumed it was a friend until one article I read this morning stated it was Mum. It probably said in the caption it was her mum but I didn't notice either. Very easy mistake to make.

I think they're saying someone dumped her there rather than brought her there alive. A car must have been involved.

Is it just me or does anything stand out in this article?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...-paige-doherty-15-7604371#CZEycCHeddAKDuvL.97
Nothing immediately jumped out at me from that article. I do find it odd there's been no other sightings since the shop and deli though. IMO I think she may have got in someone's car. Where she was found is the opposite direction to where she was going.

Photo of step dad?

I had no idea that was her Mum with her in the photo either, until I read it on another article. I thought it was a mate, they look the same age!

That was one point for me as well ..........

plus the bit about * the police had not issued any appeal to find Paige *

Very odd that they threw in a picture of the stepdad. Is anyone else feeling like LE might be throwing out some breadcrumbs through the media.

It's not a road you can just pull over on, anyone stopped on it would draw attention and people would probably pull over to assist assuming it's a car broken down.
I don't think the person would have pulled over on Great Western Road and dumped her, it looks like there is a retail park (is it the golf place?) with a road going into it and they could have driven down there to do the deed.

I also think that if the person who left Paige there was driving they would have chosen to leave her in one of the many more remote/quite places within such short distance from there.
A half hour drive and she would probably never have been found. Maybe they were panicked and not thinking logically.

I don't think the person would have pulled over on Great Western Road and dumped her, it looks like there is a retail park (is it the golf place?) with a road going into it and they could have driven down there to do the deed.

A half hour drive and she would probably never have been found. Maybe they were panicked and not thinking logically.

There is a small retail park type thing Ironside, It has golfing and football facilities. There is a big high net though (for the purpose of golfing) separating the ground where Paige was found from the retail park grounds including the car park for this. That is confusing me as to how a person would access that land without stopping on Great Western Rd or being on foot and on the walkway running along that road 🤔

And yes I agree it could have been panic, I think that seems likely.

It's not a road you can just pull over on, anyone stopped on it would draw attention and people would probably pull over to assist assuming it's a car broken down. I also think that if the person who left Paige there was driving they would have chosen to leave her in one of the many more remote/quite places within such short distance from there.

Maybe she was dumped at night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back