GUILTY UK - Paige Doherty, 15, Clydebank, 19 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also has there been any mention of when Paige's boyfriend last spoke to her/seen her?

Paige's boyfriend, Dylan Kane, took to Facebook appealing for information. He posted a picture of himself with Paige and said: 'Hopefully home soon.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a horrible feeling it was someone she knew who done this, for whatever reason. Either way, whether it be a stranger or someone that she knew, it's still so sad. I hope whoever did this is caught, & soon.

Is there any word from the police about whether there is a public safety concern (aka killer on the loose) or not? That's usually a pretty good indication of something

I was thinking that and I DID see something earlier, it said something like they have extra police on patrol. I'll go look and see if I can find it.

I can't get my head around this atall. None of it makes much sense but then does it ever :( poor girl. I don't think much has been said in regards to being extra vigilant in and around the area which makes me think the police are onto something, maybe!

Was just on her FB page and she has over 4500 friends on FB, wow, that's a huge number for a 15 year old isn't it? Of course this means nothing, kids these days add and accept anyone to get their number of FB friends high, as if to show popularity. I for one wouldn't allow my daughter to have anyone on FB unless she knew them, but that's just me!

We must behave nicely and sit on our hands.

Way past bed time, hoping for more news tomorrow.

If that type of crime is very rare, particularly in that community, that makes me think it's someone that she knew or was at least familiar with even more [emoji17] I guess there's always a first though.. hoping for more updates tomorrow! I can't sleep, Websleuths is way too addictive! [emoji1]

Skibaboo you heard about the new upcoming series of 'Disappeared'? I remembered you loved it just as much as me! [emoji39]

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...re-Seventh-Season-of-DISAPPEARED-411-20160318

Say it time and time again I've yet to come across a case on here whereby a child was murdered by a complete stranger unknown to them, doesn't mean it doesn't happen of course. But it is rare. Waiting for news and of course justice for Paige.

If that type of crime is very rare, particularly in that community, that makes me think it's someone that she knew or was at least familiar with even more [emoji17] I guess there's always a first though.. hoping for more updates tomorrow! I can't sleep, Websleuths is way too addictive! [emoji1]

Skibaboo you heard about the new upcoming series of 'Disappeared'? I remembered you loved it just as much as me! [emoji39]

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...re-Seventh-Season-of-DISAPPEARED-411-20160318

Ohh no I hadn't! Awesome sauce! Thanks Nat! Xx

Stabbing....4k+ facebook friends...just feels like Skylar Neese to me so far...

Sitting on my hands...waiting for news...praying for her family.

From the above link:

COPS fear teenager Paige Doherty was stabbed to death by a maniac, it has emerged.

Officers were last night waiting for post mortem results, after it was confirmed a body found in Clydebank near Glasgow was the missing schoolgirl, 15.

A source said: “Her death was violent.”

SCHOOLGIRL Paige Doherty may have been murdered by someone she knew, cops fear.

Detectives are also investigating if the teenager was killed elsewhere before her body was dumped about a mile from her home.

Last night, they refused to rule out a sexual element to the crime.

Also from the above link:

Officers believe Paige — described by her loved ones as a “kind, friendly girl” — may have met her doom at the hands of someone familiar with her routine.

Is there any word from the police about whether there is a public safety concern (aka killer on the loose) or not? That's usually a pretty good indication of something

Don't know if this has been answered yet (still catching up) but the following quote from Detective Superintendent Duncan Sloan sounds to me that they definitely take this consideration into account (killer on the loose):

I’d also like to take this opportunity to reassure the public that additional high-visibility officers will be patrolling the local community and anyone with any concerns are encouraged to approach them.

http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2016/march/murder-inquiry-launched-in-clydebank

ETA: just saw skibaboo beat me to it! :)

From the above link:

COPS fear teenager Paige Doherty was stabbed to death by a maniac, it has emerged.

Officers were last night waiting for post mortem results, after it was confirmed a body found in Clydebank near Glasgow was the missing schoolgirl, 15.

A source said: “Her death was violent.”

SCHOOLGIRL Paige Doherty may have been murdered by someone she knew, cops fear.

Detectives are also investigating if the teenager was killed elsewhere before her body was dumped about a mile from her home.

Last night, they refused to rule out a sexual element to the crime.

Oh God how terrible! So sad for her family and her friends must be in shock too.

Stabbing....4k+ facebook friends...just feels like Skylar Neese to me so far...

Paige has 617 friends on her Facebook, the one you are looking at with over 4k is a Remembering Paige page, not sure who set it up. Her actual page has the same profile picture used on the one you have seen.

Also has there been any mention of when Paige's boyfriend last spoke to her/seen her?

Paige's boyfriend, Dylan Kane, took to Facebook appealing for information. He posted a picture of himself with Paige and said: 'Hopefully home soon.'

Very little mentioned about the boyfriend, I do not think he is from Clydebank. Also you will see from Facebook posts that he is tagged in, that friends of Paige ask who is Dylan Kane before others confirm it is her boyfriend; perhaps they hadn't been together long.

The 'remembering' has just been added. When I seen the page lastnight it didn't have any mention of remembering. I assume her parents have the password or someone and has changed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panchoept
Back