Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
We are worried about missing Petra Srncova, 32, a senior nurse assistant at a London children’s hospital. Her disappearance is out of character and her family are very concerned.

She was last seen on 28 November and reported missing on 3 December. We are doing everything we can to try and find her.

Do you have any information that might help? If you have any info, no matter how small, please ☎️ 101 or tweet @MetCC ref 21MIS037753.

Read more

Police continue appeals for help in finding missing senior nurse assistant

"It is believed that she withdrew money from a cashpoint, before getting on to a bus towards Elephant and Castle. She is then thought then to have changed to a new bus travelling towards her home address in Camberwell, where she was last sighted at 20:22hrs." (from the police appeal)

What number buses would she have been likely to take, and what stops would she have waited at? I wonder if we can find some traffic cam footage of her on the street. If she was followed for some or all of her journey, she's not the only person we might be able to see.

The information appeared also in Czech media (she is a Czech native), without the missing woman's name though.
The last paragraph says that a man was detained in connection to the disseaperance, as per info on the Sky News TV.

Here's the Sky item that says a man is in currently in custody (datelined today but no info about when that arrest was made).
Petra Srncova: Missing woman from south London last seen on bus after withdrawing cash, police say

If they're appealing for information about her whereabouts, I think we can infer he's not being cooperative.

She went missing nearly two weeks ago so I'm interested to know why this is only hitting the news now. Some of the reportage saying there's a man in custody also refers to him as "previously arrested", which seems an odd phrase unless he's been arrested in connection with Petra's disappearance more than once (though it may just be clumsy reporting).

I'm wondering if the evidence that justified his arrest is not enough to charge him, and LE are keen to get the story out in order to find a witness who can help them extend his questioning period.

JMO

She went missing nearly two weeks ago so I'm interested to know why this is only hitting the news now. Some of the reportage saying there's a man in custody also refers to him as "previously arrested", which seems an odd phrase unless he's been arrested in connection with Petra's disappearance more than once (though it may just be clumsy reporting).

I'm wondering if the evidence that justified his arrest is not enough to charge him, and LE are keen to get the story out in order to find a witness who can help them extend his questioning period.

JMO

She's not a middle class white British woman, that's the main reason JMO.
Thanks to the Brexit propaganda Eastern Europeans face growing racism unfortunately in England. I speak from experience.

I hope she is found safe but it's been so long, my heart aches for her family.

She's not a middle class white British woman, that's the main reason JMO.
Thanks to the Brexit propaganda Eastern Europeans face growing racism unfortunately in England. I speak from experience.

I hope she is found safe but it's been so long, my heart aches for her family.
People go missing every day, it is not possible to write about everybody.

"It is believed that she withdrew money from a cashpoint, before getting on to a bus towards Elephant and Castle. She is then thought then to have changed to a new bus travelling towards her home address in Camberwell, where she was last sighted at 20:22hrs." (from the police appeal)

What number buses would she have been likely to take, and what stops would she have waited at? I wonder if we can find some traffic cam footage of her on the street. If she was followed for some or all of her journey, she's not the only person we might be able to see.

Possibly C10 then 68.

Also, just checked and the nearest ATM appears to be on Westminster Bridge Road (see Westminster Bridge Road Post Office). Getting there from the hospital would have taken her about seven minutes by foot; from there she could have crossed the road and just walked back a couple of minutes, getting on the C10 at Lower Marsh (Stop K) or walked downhill four or five minutes or so past Lambeth North Tube Station, getting the very same bus from Lambeth North Station (Stop C).

JMO
Sometimes you will arrest on suspicion but after questioning the suspect you need to release them so that you can obtain further evidence and you don’t want to use up the time on the custody clock , you may need this when you are ready to re arrest , so you release without charge. This is what may have been meant by previously arrested.

The BBC report is saying that police are yet to release any details on the man arrested and what he is being held on suspicion of.
I find the comment interesting as usually words are used about the suspicion like 'Man being held is suspicion of assault murder/people trafficking etc.
Missing Petra Srncova last seen on bus home, police say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back