GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been thinking about his story and something else has occurred to me.

He told SH that he was using the circular saw to cut the toilet pipe or pipes. But she went shopping with him for all the cleaning supplies and so on - and nowhere is it listed that they purchased any toilet pipes or plumbing supplies at all. So how could she have believed that he was sawing/fixing the toilet using a saw, when all he could have cut up would have been the existing toilet, which obviously didn't have anything missing from it, or any damage to it.

There's just no way, is there? He apparently risked attacking / killing / removing Becky's body when SH was having a quick cig right outside, she could have walked in at any point. He risked having Becky's body in their house for a few days, she could have found it /smelled it at any time. And he risked dismembering a body in a cramped bathroom in a small house where she could have wandered in at any point - I can't even go for a wee without someone interrupting me! What would he have done to SH if she'd rumbled him - a high chance she would have, isn't there?

And for those reasons, because I don't believe anyone would take such great risks with something so gruesome and evil, I just find it incredibly hard to believe Shauna knew absolutely nothing, he couldn't risk it. It makes much more sense that she knew something and they agreed she wouldn't get physically involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129