GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't solely directed at you, ColourPurple :) ... I think though that desperate as NM was at that point, it probably would've been a risk he was compelled to take.

Wheras if she knows, there's no risk. At that point she knows his sister is missing, he's bought a saw, hidden away in the bathroom using the saw, not let her in, there's been a strong smell of bleach, they've bought bags, tape and clingfilm on two days with nothing to show what the first big supply had been used for, he's avoided letting police search the house, she's contacted her estranged mother out of the blue and gone there when police wanted to search, she's avoided telling her mother about Becky, shes lied to police to tell them they'd be away all night, knowing they didn't have plans to stay away and she's come back home the same night she told polcie they wouldn't be there, in a car police wouldn't recognise. If she hadn't clicked that something was dodgy at that point I think waking up to find mysterious packages being moved out of the house the night before police were due to search would finally make the penny drop. But personally I think there's no way she was still blissfully unaware at that point so discussing him taking a risk is probably pointless.

So SH said that she searched for the Do You Want To Find A Body video, because it always makes NM laugh.

But now it seems she only looked at it herself for a few seconds and didnt show it to him at all.

I know LOL, I though that.
Maybe she means a No.2? Mind you with all those pizzas and pasties she might be constipated!!!

Anyway I see NM apparently locked bathroom door - very convenient - and that she got in he often locked doors in the home earlier this morning.

PS Can anyone PM me her (and his?) old FB account URLs. I know now if one posts it on thread, gets into trouble. (I just tried to find and can't ) TIA

Doesn't go to the loo very often. Unbelievable especially in early pregnancy when you're peeinga lot. Please nobody jump in to say they never peed once during their pregnancy.lol. Im not buying it!

And, talking of lies........

Didnt SH say that they ( she and NM ) did not know about any searches taking place for Becky ? or was that just NM who said it

yep! even though I have a cast iron bladder, a twin pregnancy meant rather a lot of loo visits!

It's all believable. Just try suspending all logic and reality, or imagine living in a fantasy world

Just because it is a possibility that she may have woken up the night the body was being moved, doesn't mean she did. At that point Nathan didn't have much other choice but to risk her hearing them 'sneaking about'. He'd already done so much, why is is hard to believe he would risk waking up SH in the middle of the night? People seem to be getting mired in the idea of that what COULD have happened absolutely, irrefutably DID happen.

Agreed. If she had woken then surely it wouldn't have been too difficult for him to make something up to explain what he was doing, even if he just told her the same as he told KD and co. If she didn't wake then he didn't need to tell her anything. Either way he was running a much smaller risk than he would've been by leaving the body in the house.

Wheras if she knows, there's no risk. At that point she knows his sister is missing, he's bought a saw, hidden away in the bathroom using the saw, not let her in, there's been a strong smell of bleach, they've bought bags, tape and clingfilm on two days with nothing to show what the first big supply had been used for, he's avoided letting police search the house, she's contacted her estranged mother out of the blue and gone there when police wanted to search, she's avoided telling her mother about Becky, shes lied to police to tell them they'd be away all night, knowing they didn't have plans to stay away and she's come back home the same night she told polcie they wouldn't be there, in a car police wouldn't recognise. If she hadn't clicked that something was dodgy at that point I think waking up to find mysterious packages being moved out of the house the night before police were due to search would finally make the penny drop. But personally I think there's no way she was still blissfully unaware at that point so discussing him taking a risk is probably pointless.

I know it's crazy to think she didn't know. But I want to hear her full testimony before condemning her.

That bit did make me groan, seems too convenient, especially at 4 months pregnant with twins! I guess it's not impossible though.

Have we ever had confirmation that she was pregnant with twins and that she was four months​ gone?

I know it's crazy to think she didn't know. But I want to hear her full testimony before condemning her.

Yeah my opinions are never set in stone and can change based on what we hear, but so far the more I've heard the more unbelievable it's become for her to have known nothing. Especially now with NM's admitted big mistake of placing himself in the kitchen with SH when they heard the door slam

ETA Condemning is a strong, rather judgmental word. I'm merely giving an opinon of what I think of her story, based on what we've heard so far.

I just don't know what to think at the moment. My gut is still telling me it's kidnap-gone-wrong and that she was complicit in that, and then had to help with the disposal to whatever extent even if it was just keeping her mouth shut, keeping the child out of the way, and helping him delay searches etc. I struggle to believe she knew nothing whatsoever even though there is little supporting DNA evidence.

Does anyone here feel SH is genuinely completely innocent of anything to do with Becky's disappearance?

Have we ever had confirmation that she was pregnant with twins and that she was four months​ gone?

In one of her interviews she says 'I'm carrying his unborn children' or something like that, so I think that confirms the twins bit. I'm not sure about how far gone she was though, apologies

That bit did make me groan, seems too convenient, especially at 4 months pregnant with twins! I guess it's not impossible though.

that may be the one piece of 'beyond reasonable doubt' evidence that the jury have to go on. it is impossible, I say, to go from Friday evening through Saturday through Sunday through Monday (with only 2 trips to the shops) to last that long. You can't dispose of solid waste and paper anywhere except a toilet, unless police found evidence in their garden.

He can't have finished the wrapping before Sunday because they needed extra cling film on Sunday. IMO they didn't clean the bathroom until after the body parts were moved Tuesday early hours. that seems to be evidenced by a last rucksack walked over to the shed afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran