GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to share with you all something that made my hairs stand on end last night.

Last weekend I wrote out my entire thoughts about what happened and how it happened from the minute they left home to go to Becky's that fatal morning, to the minute they were arrested. So much happens each day that I forgot some of the small details I wrote as I went along. I thought last night I would have a read through it, because I wanted to write up something to do with how Shauna's defence might go.

I came to the part about them leaving AG/DG's house, with Becky lying dead in their boot. I wrote that they had not had a chance alone yet to discuss what to do about their predicament. On the journey home they were going through the options, 'water? no she'll float, we have to find a way she will never be discovered. bury her? no I can't dig, I'm in too much pain and you can't cos your pregnant'. By the time they arrived home, they had thought of nothing that would work.

And that's when Shauna really let off at Nathan, and the neighbour heard the rowing and slamming doors. How he had to find a way out of this because it was all his fault that the kidnap had gone wrong. And now, if they were caught, her child, and babies who would be born in custody, would be taken away from them and put into care. Anjie and Darren wouldn't be a suitable home for them because their relationship with them would be destroyed after this.

And then I read yesterday that a call was made to Children in Care that evening! I find that quite chilling.

It even suggests a reason they rekindled a relationship with Shauna's Mum. A temporary home for the children until she gets out of prison.

If I recall correctly*, you have your timings wrong, if we're to believe the neighbours testimony.

I think* she said she heard them arguing the night before Becky was killed

*I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong?

Maybe mother/siblings?

I do wonder if her mother is there - I got the impression they were not close at all, particularly with her ( the mother and step father ) requesting to give evidence from behind a screen

Taken from UK & Eire FB page

Shortly after court finished yesterday, police released this footage which was shown to the jury of Nathan Matthews’ car being drive to Becky’s home.

The CCTV captured his Vauxhall Zafira travelling towards Becky’s family house in Crown Hill, Bristol, hours before he killed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYMTg2VGZU

So it was raining then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she was in care from the age of 3 onwards - with six sets of foster parents.

I do wonder if her mother is there - I got the impression they were not close at all, particularly with her ( the mother and step father ) requesting to give evidence from behind a screen
That might be so their anonymity is protected. If people locally recognise them it can lead to the unintelligent taking out their frustrations on her family as they can't get to her, perhaps.

It appears to be raining quite heavily too, I wouldn't fancy standing outside for five minutes never mind 15-20 especially with a toddler.

I was just thinking that if it is raining, it doesn't seem to be raining very heavily! I was trying to see if the car's windscreen wipers were on but it's hard to tell. Shame they weren't going in the other direction. The back windscreen wiper doesn't seem to be on anyway, assuming the car was equipped with them.

I have to say, the smokers I've worked with wouldn't let a little thing like a bit of rain (or hail, lightning, thunder, monsoon, tornado, etc) keep them from having a cigarette. It often seemed to take them a good 15-20 minutes to smoke those things too...

That might be so their anonymity is protected. If people locally recognise them it can lead to the unintelligent taking out their frustrations on her family as they can't get to her, perhaps.

Yes, understandable..... although the papers did show photos of her mother leaving the court.

If I recall correctly*, you have your timings wrong, if we're to believe the neighbours testimony.

I thought it was the same night she was killed, but only going off the top of my head.

I was just thinking that if it is raining, it doesn't seem to be raining very heavily! I was trying to see if the car's windscreen wipers were on but it's hard to tell. Shame they weren't going in the other direction. The back windscreen wiper doesn't seem to be on anyway, assuming the car was equipped with them.

I have to say, the smokers I've worked with wouldn't let a little thing like a bit of rain (or hail, lightning, thunder, monsoon, tornado, etc) keep them from having a cigarette. It often seemed to take them a good 15-20 minutes to smoke those things too...

Depends if you're skiving off work to have a *advertiser censored* [emoji14]

It appears to be raining quite heavily too, I wouldn't fancy standing outside for five minutes never mind 15-20 especially with a toddler.

maybe SH and their child didn't actually get out of the car at all. sat there with the boot open ready for NM to deposit blindfolded Becky straight in it and drive off. Then, when he didn't reappear after 15-20 mins SH went in to see what was happening.

Even if they had a conservatory they could sit in? We know people smoked in there, there was a full ashtray. Why go outside, in the rain/drizzle, in February, when she could sit in warmth while keeping an eye/ear on her toddler? Most smoking mums would not take their kid with them for a smoke, they'd wait until they were engrossed in the TV and sneak out quickly I reckon.

It is a lot isnt it - from age 3 to 13
This makes me really REALLY mad! Someone has their 4!!!! Children taken off them and yet they go on and have 4 more!!! and some people have children they abandon and then go and raise someone else's children ... and then we wonder why we have messed up people sat in a dock.

Depends if you're skiving off work to have a *advertiser censored* [emoji14]

Very true. :D

I always thought non-smokers should be able to stand outside and have "chocolate breaks", it's only fair...

I say that because the prosecutor put it to NM yesterday that it was on the night of the murder that the neighbour heard them. I think the prosecutor is assuming, as do I, that the neighbour was a day out with their recollections, because the next day she heard the scraping of furniture around lunch time when she went to put her baby down for a nap, which is when SH and NM were at Anjie's house and the murder took place.

It says that he just smiled at her from the dock when she looks in his direction. Interesting.

This makes me really REALLY mad! Someone has their 4!!!! Children taken off them and yet they go on and have 4 more!!! and some people have children they abandon and then go and raise someone else's children ... and then we wonder why we have messed up people sat in a dock.

I agree with you there. I know of someone ( friend of friend ) who is doing exactly that. Has left his own kids with partner ( so she now becomes a single mum ) and is happily living with and raising another woman's kids - all the fun and none of the responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck