GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just badly worded. "On the evening after" meaning on the evening of the day after.

ETA All other reports & timelines I've seen say the video was watched on Fri 20th

I think you're right. So good mood day of killing, and good mood two days after when buying bags and tape but bad mood the day inbetween

I think I'm all caught up now but can I check this bit?

So when they got to SH's mothers the first day, police wanted to speak to them so they arranged to meet police outside another house and told SH's mother they were going for job interviews? Or did police speak to them more than once while they were at her mothers?

I think I'm all caught up now but can I check this bit?

So when they got to SH's mothers the first day, police wanted to speak to them so they arranged to meet police outside another house and told SH's mother they were going for job interviews? Or did police speak to them more than once while they were at her mothers?

They arranged to speak to police outside Wilton Close some time after 6.10pm on 23rd Feb. They told LD they were going for job interviews when they went in to a police station for their voluntary interviews on 26th and 27th Feb

As an aside, this is the first trial I've ever followed this closely; I take my hat off to those working closely on it as I feel quite drained/disturbed.

They arranged to speak to police outside Wilton Close some time after 6.10pm on 23rd Feb. They told LD they were going for job interviews when they went in to a police station for their voluntary interviews on 26th and 27th Feb

Thanks, I was sure I read something today about them agreeing to speak to police outside a "different house" , but now I cant find it. Information overload lol

Hoping Mr Mousley QC gets his teeth into SH this afternoon. I DO hope she slips up along the way. She's acting far too calm n collected IMO.

As an aside, this is the first trial I've ever followed this closely; I take my hat off to those working closely on it as I feel quite drained/disturbed.

Same here. My minds on overdrive all the time, and then somebody mentioned recently that there's probably going to be no closure even at the end of the trial either as it seems so much is being lied about.

"It was a massive thing when he let me go to college. I don't think I ever went out without him, we were constantly together," she said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-after-he-confessed-to-killing-a6709201.html

Does anyone here know when SH went to college, for how long and what she studied?

Aged 17 Hoare went to college to study child care, but only for a couple of months, she said.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28089881-detail/story.html#ixzz3qLGlQ5Pz
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

very interesting article, didnt know some of this info - partic re the party with KD and JP !!!

Just editing to add
This is the same article Angelo put up on the previous page - but I am leaving it here as have picked up a few interesting bits

At one point SH says she very rarely used NMs phone - I thought they shared the phones and did not know which was which ?

SH stated that NM would never park outside CML, because he didnt want to be caught out having it look as though he lived there ( when, officially, he did not ).

So why, on Feb 23/4 did he not do this ?
I know he gave the excuse to SH that he had had a drink, but she also said she had not seen him have a drink at her mothers house. And surely she would have done so, because it was their first time in her mothers house for 4 years, so unlikely that NM would be off in another room somewhere, drinking.
So this is another point that SH just did not think at all odd ?

I am fairly sure NM said he bought one of the stun guns for SH...but she says, in here, tht she * saw* the gun but did not know what it was. If NM bought it for her protection, then why had he not given it to her ? Or at least explained what it was.

So not only did she not originally tell her mother about Becky, she also lied to her mother later that week and told her they were going for job interviews when they were really police interviews. Why do that?

Thanks, I was sure I read something today about them agreeing to speak to police outside a "different house" , but now I cant find it. Information overload lol

I read something like that.... I took it to mean they perhaps walked down the road a ways, so they were not standing directly outside LD s house ( SHs mother )

Looks like there might have been some confusion over dates this morning - not sure if it's reporting errors or SH getting mixed up

Ms Hoare said she heard Matthews using a power saw for "15-20 minutes" the day after Becky had been killed.
http://news.sky.com/story/1580289/becky-watts-accused-in-ignorance-of-killing

That would have been Friday 20th. But that's when SH was left at CH with AG. She said she smelt bleach when they got back to CML at which point NM told her the toilet was blocked.

I thought in an earlier statement/testimony, she said the 15-20 minutes of sawing in the bathroom was on Saturday 21st when he was in there for about an hour.

You would not believe how much housework I have got done in the last hour, not to mention helping the kids with homework (it's training day), some ironing (the big things so the pile has gone down) and making lunch for 3 of us. Amazing how much of a clean up can be achieved in a short time, not sure it'd be DNA clean though lol!

Aged 17 Hoare went to college to study child care, but only for a couple of months, she said.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28089881-detail/story.html#ixzz3qLGlQ5Pz
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

very interesting article, didnt know some of this info - partic re the party with KD and JP !!!

Good find. So she had met KD before

Also solves the false name puzzle

[FONT=open_sans]She said "Sophie Cook" was a made up name to order online food, because Matthews didn't want delivery drivers knowing where he lived.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28089881-detail/story.html#ixzz3qLJKvd45

And more info about what hours NM worked
She said Matthews would usually be at work from about 5pm, delivering food for Laws Kitchen at various times in his car.
He worked in the daytime too, but not normally, she said.
Hoare said she wasn't aware Matthews was texting his boss at Laws Kitchen, saying he couldn't work.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Becky-...tory-28089881-detail/story.html#ixzz3qLKlpVqR

[/FONT]

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Court has resumed after lunch. SH is back in the witness box #beckywatts

paraphrasing from UK & Eire database for all crimes against children fb

SH has made no attempt to make eye contact with NM, he is behind a glass screen.

I read something like that.... I took it to mean they perhaps walked down the road a ways, so they were not standing directly outside LD s house ( SHs mother )

Yay, I'm not going crazy then lol. Yes that's how I read it, that they stood outside another house to talk to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo