GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 43s43 seconds ago
SH says the bathroom could have been blocked Friday morning, but she doesn't know because she didn't use it #beckywatts

Looks like there might have been some confusion over dates this morning - not sure if it's reporting errors or SH getting mixed up

http://news.sky.com/story/1580289/becky-watts-accused-in-ignorance-of-killing

That would have been Friday 20th. But that's when SH was left at CH with AG. She said she smelt bleach when they got back to CML at which point NM told her the toilet was blocked.

I thought in an earlier statement/testimony, she said the 15-20 minutes of sawing in the bathroom was on Saturday 21st when he was in there for about an hour.
Yes and I think he changed his statement in court to say he did some sawing the day after he bought the saw too, to match her story.

Not sure how to copy this over so I will just direct to you to FB page UK and Eire one, where apparently SH said they never did wash the car on Feb 19 ( as planned ) because she had morning sickness and NMs back hurt !!!

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 1m1 minute ago
She says when she walked in on Friday evening she noticed the smell of bleach - assuming NM had done it that morning. #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 54s55 seconds ago
SH denies knowing anything as to why the bathroom was locked and she was not allowed in #beckywatts

SH says the bathroom could have been blocked Friday morning, but she doesn't know because she didn't use it #beckywatts

How odd - not for herself, not for her child, not at all ?? just gets up, gets dressed and goes off to Crown Hill....

I'm sorry but don't most people have a pee when they wake up in the morning? Let alone a pregnant woman

I've never met anyone who doesn't need to use the loo, first thing after they wake up :/

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 50s50 seconds ago
She says she showed NM the 'Do you want to hide a body' parody after being prompted by seeing Frozen pop up on her phone #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 32s32 seconds ago
SH says she played it for "30 seconds or so", he laughed and it cheered him up #beckywatts

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 58s58 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare confirms she searched for a video online about hiding a body that she played to Nathan Matthews - "he kind of laughed" she says

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 45s46 seconds ago
She says she thought it was funny at the time, and both were "having a laugh" #beckywatts

Her lack of urinating, especially first thing in the morning should have worried her, it is just not normal.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 54s55 seconds ago
SH denies knowing anything as to why the bathroom was locked and she was not allowed in #beckywatts

See I thought the original excuse was becuase of the harsh chemicals and her being pregnant?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 26 secs26 seconds ago
SH says it was an "unhappy coincidence" that #beckywatts lay in the bathroom as they played it.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 48s48 seconds ago
QC Just a coincidence that while you were watching video Becky was lying cut up in the bathroom just a few feet away?
SH replies "Yes"

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 31s31 seconds ago
When asked whether she questioned what NM was buying SH says she questioned the tape and was told it was to help pack boxes #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 27s27 seconds ago
SH says she thought NM was clearing the house ready to move, so needed tape for the boxes. #beckywatts

My thanks button keeps disappearing , so thank you in advance to everyone, especially Clio tweeting ;)

You see there's all these slightly odd things he did, that would make most partners wonder what had got into their other half. You'd probably just write it off as legitimate, UNLESS someone you knew he disliked was missing and there was a possibility he was the last person to see her alive.

I just cannot for the life of me accept that she knew absolutely nothing, saw nothing, didn't realise something was amiss. If she would just admit bad thoughts had crossed her mind, or tell us he's threatened to kill her too, I'd feel a bit more lenient towards her. But this blanket denial makes me feel she's guilty of at least knowing something....

How odd - not for herself, not for her child, not at all ?? just gets up, gets dressed and goes off to Crown Hill....

^^No juror will believe her. It defies all logic

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 26 secs26 seconds ago
SH says it was an "unhappy coincidence" that #beckywatts lay in the bathroom as they played it.

Tom Parmenter Verified account  ‏@TomSkyNews · 48s48 seconds ago
QC Just a coincidence that while you were watching video Becky was lying cut up in the bathroom just a few feet away?
SH replies "Yes"

:cry:

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 25 secs26 seconds ago
SH says she thought NM was in the bathroom for "around an hour" on both the Saturday and Sunday#beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 31s31 seconds ago
When asked whether she questioned what NM was buying SH says she questioned the tape and was told it was to help pack boxes #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 27s27 seconds ago
SH says she thought NM was clearing the house ready to move, so needed tape for the boxes. #beckywatts
But

they never bought any boxes to pack did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member