GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with knowing what KDs version I'd. .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thats where I think the chinese whispers may have started. JI tells his friend the bloke had been told to leave by his girlfriend, his friend interprets it that JI saw the man being told to leave.

what with crying and shouting too?

So a friend - a casual one at that, more of an acquaintance really - offers you £10K just to store some clothes because he's been kicked out of his house by his girlfriend.

Really ??

I don't think that's what NM told KD. I think that's what KD told JI so he didn't suspect - or expect (payment) - anything

Richard Whitton told the court he had a conversation with Ireland, his flatmate, at a pub in Avonmouth in February.

"He said he got a phone call when he was at work from a friend," Mr Whitton said. "They just wanted some stuff moved. It was something to do with a robbery. He never told me who it was.

"He presumed it was from a robbery because whatever it was they thought they were going to get raided.

"I sort of laughed because you wouldn't get told if you were going to get raided. I thought it was a load of rubbish to be honest.

"He did say it was from a robbery, he said he presumed it was about £20,000 worth and he was going to be getting £5,000."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-get-5-000-for-moving-packages_n_8347186.html

Heart West News ‏@HeartWestNews · 41s41 seconds ago
When asked if he thought the bags were suspicious, JI said no, ‘it seemed like a normal thing if he’d been kicked out’ #BeckyWatts

Thank you CovermeCagney, its good to be reminded - think we may be having the wool pulled over our eyes - AGAIN. This case has so many different versions in it.

@skyfieldnewsed ‏@skyrobcatherall · 23 secs24 seconds ago
Ireland talking about unloading bags, boxes at Barton Court - did not unzip them/look in them

I don't think that's what NM told KD. I think that's what KD told JI so he didn't suspect - or expect (payment) - anything

Ah yes, that makes sense. KD knows the stuff is dodgy, but tells JI its just clothes, so that KD can keep all the money. What a great mate he is.

Thank you CovermeCagney, its good to be reminded - think we may be having the wool pulled over our eyes - AGAIN. This case has so many different versions in it.

down the rabbit hole we go.

Problem is when there's so many defendants, with each one trying to save their own skin, the stories become so mixed up that it's hard to extract the truth

Now that bit NM said about going inside for about the time it took to pack a suitcase, makes sense. He wasn't saying that he WAS packing a suitcase, he was saying he went inside for long enough so they'd think he was. (When really he already had them all packed)

@skyfieldnewsed ‏@skyrobcatherall · 23 secs24 seconds ago
Ireland talking about unloading bags, boxes at Barton Court - did not unzip them/look in them

But what about the comment that the packages felt soft and squidgy ? is this more hearsay from the pal of JIs ?

The court heard that Matthews called Demetrius that evening and asked to be taken from Hoare’s mother’s home in Southmead to Cotton Mill Lane. Demetrius and Ireland were working a night shift at a contractor for Airbus in Filton, Bristol, when Matthews phoned.
Ireland told the court: “I went into work that night. I went for a *advertiser censored* after watching films and football on the laptops at work.
“Karl said to me that his mate needed a lift with his girlfriend to go home. I think he said something about Barton Hill but didn’t say where from.
“I just said ‘Yeah, work’s dead, there’s nothing here to do’.”
Ireland said he expected to receive “£5 to £10 petrol money” for the lift, which was what he often charged friends on nights out.
The picker, who suffers from ADHD, insisted he had not overheard any of the six phone conversations between Matthews and Demetrius.
He told the court he was not present when another colleague, Nathan Bignell, suggested that Demetrius was to do something “dodgy”.
Ireland said he had never met Matthews or Hoare before that evening or heard about them from Demetrius.
The court heard that Ireland and Demetrius left work at 12.29am on February 24 and drove to pick up Hoare and Matthews.
Sean Hammond, for Ireland, said: “It is the Crown’s case that you knew or believed that he (Matthews) was responsible for the murder of Becky Watts or indeed some other very serious criminal offence and the reason you had gone to this address in your car in the early hours of that morning was designed to prevent him from being arrested or caught for what he had done?”
Ireland replied: “No.”
Mr Hammond continued: “Did you know or believe he was involved in any kind of criminal activity?”
Ireland answered: “I didn’t know him - no.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6756998

But what about the comment that the packages felt soft and squidgy ? is this more hearsay from the pal of JIs ?

I guess the bag with clothes and duvet in may have been soft and squidgy

Is this the girl she contacted on Facebook?

And jesus , what a foster mother. I assume she was joking and SH assumed she was serious

Or it could very well be one of SH'S carefully orchestrated lies..... 😬

Dipping in and out today due to work.

if JI now says he thought he was helping NM move when a previous witness (a friend I think) said JI had told him He was helping store something dodgy, then it seems JI is lying and could quite possibly be lying about a woman (SH) shouting.

This strengthens SH's case, surely?

Dipping in and out today due to work.

if JI now says he thought he was helping NM move when a previous witness (a friend I think) said JI had told him He was helping store something dodgy, then it seems JI is lying and could quite possibly be lying about a woman (SH) shouting.

This strengthens SH's case, surely?
True.. he needs to be questioned about what he supposedly told his friend

That was from the pros opening statement

On February 28, Ireland went out with friends and he said that the previous week he had been asked to help remove 'some stuff' - the proceeds of a robbery - and would be paid £5,000.

He told the friends he had used a van from work to transport the 'tightly packaged, slightly squidgy' packages from Cotton Mill Lane to Barton Court and would go on holiday with the money.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-teenager-cut-power-saw.html#ixzz3qRJWbAII
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member