GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 13 secs14 seconds ago
Shauna Hoare was a rape victim at the age of 13 on her way to school. she has waived her right to anonymity #beckywatts
Makes me mad when they use this...I'm a rape victim as are many other people..we don't get involved in sh"t like this!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Shauna Hoare was a rape victim at the age of 13 on her way to school. she has waived her right to anonymity #beckywatts

I bet she has. What a .

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 37 secs38 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews was a man "capable of considerable arrogance" #beckywatts @itvnews

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 16 secs17 seconds ago
Judge: NM is 'A man who saw things in very defined ways. Capable of considerable arrogance, and quite convinced that he was right.'

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 34 secs34 seconds ago
Nathan Matthews "used *advertiser censored* on a very regular basis" #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 28 secs29 seconds ago
The judge has added that some of the ways Becky's remains were treated after her death 'defied any reasonable explanation' #beckywatts

We are absolutely on the same page here Rach.. She is Becky's MOTHER she should be considered first.
As for the funeral - again, she should have gone and not felt she was not able to because of AG.
I have been a step mother and always stood back in favour of the mother, even when I really wanted to be at an event.

I'm torn with this one because, it depends on how involved TW was in Becky's upbringing. It's one thing to be a step parent and another to be a step-parent who is actually raising a child day and night for over a decade.

My own ex husband can barely fit our children in since he remarried (they have no children at all) and if anything happened to them (my kids) my thoughts would be 'you couldn't be bothered when they were alive so why should you get preferential treatment now' .. but eeek! It's all just too complex, step families and estranged relatives and multiple families can cause chaos at any social occasion never mind this awful situation :(

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 25s26 seconds ago

the evidence proves Nathan Matthews had a fixation with having sex with petite teenage girls.

sounds promising for sexual motive being agreed

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 46 secs47 seconds ago
the evidence proves Nathan Matthews had a fixation with having sex with petite teenage girls.

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 32 secs33 seconds ago
Judge: I am sure Nathan Matthews had become obsessed with having sex with teenage girls

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 8 secs9 seconds ago
"obviously dishonest accounts" referring to Shauna Hoare's denials

Alleged rape victim, surely? Is there any proof this event happened?

Darren Little ‏@DarrenLittleSky 59s59 seconds ago

Judge: I am sure the planned kidnap of Becky was for a sexual purpose

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 19 secs20 seconds ago
Judge: the kidnap of Becky was planned for a sexual purpose #beckywatts

He's ramping up for whole life??

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 8m8 minutes ago

Judge: the kidnap of Becky was planned for a sexual purpose #beckywatts

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 15 secs15 seconds ago
Judge: it is apparent....that Nathan Matthews had a technique of telling as much truth as he could...but not as he said the "bad bits"

Richard Payne ‏@richardpayneitv · 28s29 seconds ago
'I am sure he (NM) intended to kill Becky' Judge #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 45 secs45 seconds ago
The kidnap of Becky Watts was planned for a sexual purposes, says Judge #beckywatts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth