GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in the Daily Mirror that Becky's dad has written another book, is this true? The first one was questionable enough...

I read in the Daily Mirror that Becky's dad has written another book, is this true? The first one was questionable enough...

Was this the article you read? http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/im-husk-man-becky-watts-9180277

The only thing I can find is on Amazon is a book called "The Evil Within", it says it was previously released as "Becky" so I think it's the same book.

While I'm here and if he's reaing - hope you're ok Dan. Tough time of year coming up for you kidda.

It's the same one, just renamed, as Cags says. Although, am sure I read somewhere, that he was planning to write another one.

Just wanted to add, I love your user name...my Dad used to call me that ( and many other things ! ) when I was little.

Thank you! Yes, mine too - that's why I chose it! ��

I never knew the origin - just googled it !

Tilly Mint: This is an endearing admonishment used for a female Scouser who has ideas above her station. The male equivalent is 'Dicky Mint'.

with apologies for going OT

I've always thought it was a Liverpool thing. I've never heard the male equivalent though!

I've always thought it was a Liverpool thing. I've never heard the male equivalent though!

Ken Dodd used to have a character called Dicky Mint ( his dummy I think ) now I understand why he used the name

I think you'll find its another book. A carry on from the first. Marking the first 12 months after Becky's death.
It features alot on the family and its issues. The impact once the media frenzy dwindled. And it became more like the "Darren n Anji 12 months on" book.
There might be another book after this 2nd one. Or... even a film.. as was hinted at.
Watch this space.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I haven't been on Websleuths for a while. I'm just checking in to say hello. Also, has anyone heard from Dan? I was just wondering how he is doing.

I haven't been on Websleuths for a while. I'm just checking in to say hello. Also, has anyone heard from Dan? I was just wondering how he is doing.
Dan is doing ok, its not my place to speak for him, but wanted to put your mind at rest. Its sweet of you to care xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I've messaged Dan, his new phone won't install tapatalk. He has asked me to tell you he is doing well, and to thank you for asking after him xx

Sorry for replying to my post with this but cant see how to do new one.
Tanya would like to know if Becky had anything in her coffin with her when she was buried, does anyone know?
So sad that she doesn't even know this 😢. She is asking on Facebook. Thank you

Sorry for replying to my post with this but cant see how to do new one.
Tanya would like to know if Becky had anything in her coffin with her when she was buried, does anyone know?
So sad that she doesn't even know this 😢. She is asking on Facebook. Thank you

Hmmmm I don't think I've ever read anything, not even in the book (which I read on Kindle and then got refunded) which is where it might be mentioned if anywhere but, no I can't recall anything.

Though of course, that's such a personal thing! and not something which should be shared with the world. I hope Tanya gets some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia