GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make my mind up about that as to whether she was involved in the murder. I keep thinking about how it was said Becky fought for her life she must have been kicking and screaming and NM must have looked ruffled up afterwards. Its the two stun guns I keep thinking about why two? Then the little one, unless she was asleep I can't imagine SH being in the bedroom with him helping him with the child awake in her arms and I can't imagine her leaving little one downstairs on her own at the moment I am thinking she wasn't involved with the actual killing

RBBM

One reason could be that SH was supposed to (the plan) participate in Becky's kidnapping and later sexual assault.

The stun guns were purchased in SH's name & I thought I read that the couple had stopped for batteries (believed to be for the stun guns) either the day before or just prior to arriving at Becky's home that morning.

Why did they leave the stun guns in their home? Why not toss them into the bags, plastic boxes with everything else?

Perhaps, they forgot to take the stun guns the morn of the planned kidnap and had left them home by mistake. Perhaps, they purchased the wrong batteries.

Who knows?

I don't think they were able to use the stun gun/s that morning when Becky was confronted and she was thus able to give him/them a bit of hell.

She appears to have rehearsed the description of her movements in Becky's home.

She provides a lot of details, almost too many imo, esp in the opening part of the interview...She has practiced & is prepared.

She is a decent actress. Her hands are mostly clasped and her legs remain crossed in the interview clip/s available.

She adds nice touches (BBM) re Oh, yeah, in addition to the music, I heard a stomp, stomp, stomp down the stairs:

I heard stomping down stairs. That's what made me think Becky had left in a mood.

I heard stomp, stomp, stomp down the stairs. I thought she was having one of her moods. It only seemed like one person.

Becky is not the most light footed of people.
There was just stomping, then the door slammed. I just assumed she was in a bit of a tantrum about something then went out.

– Shauna Hoare

http://www.itv.com/news/west/2015-10-12/watch-shauna-hoare-calmly-describes-events-to-police/

Not sure if the transfer of Becky's body into the vehicle's trunk is when she is in the garden feeding the rabbits w/child and having a smoke.

Or if the murder occurs during this time (when hubby alone was supposed to have placed an alive Becky in the trunk) when she is in garden w/child, smoking & feeding rabbits to distract child.

The music could have been turned up & child placed in front of TV while she & hubby went upstairs together to carry out the failed kidnapping.

One thing I am fairly certain of is that she knew that the plan was to kidnap Becky that morning.

She repeated 3 times (that I heard) that she washed her hands. She may have, but her hands her still Very Dirty

BIB yes, very good points. Experienced liars keep to the minimum of details .........the less experienced tend to over compensate with details that are not relevant, in order to keep away from the part they dont want to talk about.

BIB yes, very good points. Experienced liars keep to the minimum of details .........the less experienced tend to over compensate with details that are not relevant, in order to keep away from the part they dont want to talk about.

And their stories matching just a bit too closely can often be problematic and backfire (for ex., she was coached):

Police also interviewed Matthews at that time, but his account of events matched Hoare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Becky-Watts-laughed-police-interview.html

I wonder where this sexual assault was supposed to occur?

Surely not in Becky's home. Doesn't make sense to assault her in her own home and then murder her there. Their plan went awry. In any event, don't believe they would have ever allowed Becky to remain alive no matter where such an assault occurred.

What was the original plan?

An alive Becky is kidnapped & then placed into the trunk of vehicle. Did they plan on taking her to their home to sexually assault & murder her there:

My thought is that NM/SH found Becky on her own ( they may or may not have known that AG would be out of the house on that day ).
They invite her back to theirs for the day - so they can do whatever they had in mind in their own home, no worry about being interrupted and no witnesses to say they took Becky to their home. ( they think ).
Becky refuses as she is not comfortable with NM and he/they try to force her down to the car.
They then have to concoct a story re a kidnap and masks.

I can't make my mind up about that as to whether she was involved in the murder. I keep thinking about how it was said Becky fought for her life she must have been kicking and screaming and NM must have looked ruffled up afterwards. Its the two stun guns I keep thinking about why two? Then the little one, unless she was asleep I can't imagine SH being in the bedroom with him helping him with the child awake in her arms and I can't imagine her leaving little one downstairs on her own at the moment I am thinking she wasn't involved with the actual killing

The child was 2 at the time. Not sure if that was just 2 or almost 3.
Still old enough - I think - to put in front of the tv and leave. The bit about watching CBeebies was true I'm sure - just not sure who exactly was watching...could have been the child on her own.

On a side note I see that NMs address in court was given again as Hazelbury Drive, Warmley - did we ever determine what relevance this address was seeing have police stated that Becky was dismembered at "their home" in Barton Hill

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I thought it was his father's address ? not sure where I remember that from though.

RBBM

One reason could be that SH was supposed to (the plan) participate in Becky's kidnapping and later sexual assault.

The stun guns were purchased in SH's name & I thought I read that the couple had stopped for batteries (believed to be for the stun guns) either the day before or just prior to arriving at Becky's home that morning.

Why did they leave the stun guns in their home? Why not toss them into the bags, plastic boxes with everything else?

Perhaps, they forgot to take the stun guns the morn of the planned kidnap and had left them home by mistake. Perhaps, they purchased the wrong batteries.

Who knows?

I don't think they were able to use the stun gun/s that morning when Becky was confronted and she was thus able to give him/them a bit of hell.

I agree, I dont think the stun guns were used and considering that NM argued the toss over the price of the saw, I imagine he saw no reason to dispose of items that could be useful to him in the future.

What does the kitchen window look out onto? Anybody know?

From memory, the house was the right hand side of a semi ( as you would look at it from the street ).
The front door was to the right side of the house, with a largish window to the left, so I would assume this was the living room.
SH says that the kitchen is * half way down the hall * so either the kitchen is directly behind the living room ( so looking out to the back garden ) or it is down the hall on the right side of the house ( again imagining that you are looking at the house from the street ) , so in that case, the window would be looking out to the right side of the house, or to the back garden, or perhaps there are two windows.

There was something today ( NMs statement ? ) where he talked about SH going into the kitchen and then out to the garden - I know it is not conclusive but it sounded like the door to the garden leads off the kitchen.

I might have missed this, but was there a second bathroom or a separate room with just a toilet & sink in SH's and NM's residence?

If not, perhaps, the two adults were grabbing showers at SH's Mom's place.

Young and very twisted. NM twisted her and begins leaving his imprint upon her imo (only age 14 or 15), but she appears more at ease than she is anxious (and she is a touch imo) in the interview made available today.

I agree, I dont think the stun guns were used and considering that NM argued the toss over the price of the saw, I imagine he saw no reason to dispose of items that could be useful to him in the future.

And...the hoarder that he appears to be

I've followed this from the start, being from the UK. This is unusual to say the least, Claudia or Joanne Yeats were probably the last cases to really get the whole nation involved and then ultimately devastated when poor Becky was found. Afte watching the interview with SH, im surprised at the articulate ess and calmness, as are others. I don't feel she had any idea as to what was going on in the house, but was then involved after the fact. Helping her partner to cover it up. Unless she is a real socio/psycho path then how could she possibly have been in that house with her child, knowing what was about to happen. It's a terrible thought. I choose to believe her ignorance and then her willingness to help her partner, the father of her child, no mater what.

My thoughts fall down somewhat when I realise that SH was with NM on his shopping trips. How can these multiple trips be explained in her defence?
Equally I feel the friends genuinely believed at first that this was a drug/ stolen goods issue. I do feel that they are naive, possibly stupid but not "involved".

I might have missed this, but was there a second bathroom or a separate room with just a toilet & sink in SH's and NM's residence?

If not, perhaps, the two adults were grabbing showers at SH's Mom's place.

Young and very twisted. NM twisted her and begins leaving his imprint upon her imo (only age 14 or 15), but she appears more at ease than she is anxious (and she is a touch imo) in the interview made available today.

I have been trying to find a floor plan of the house at Cotton Mill Lane, so far no luck. However, from the pic of the front of the house, it does seem rather small. could be a downstairs toilet/sink I suppose, but doubt there is a second bathroom.

Really find it unbelievable that NM could have been in the bathroom, dismembering Becky's body with a saw ( horrible thing to type ) and SH being completely oblivious to the noise.

And...the hoarder that he appears to be

Oh yes, excellent point. I had forgotten about that. I have known several hoarders in my lifetime and the stuff they keep is beyond belief....

NM stated he would find things he could repair and take them home. My thoughts were the stun guns were payments for other things, possibly drugs IMO.

NM stated he would find things he could repair and take them home. My thoughts were the stun guns were payments for other things, possibly drugs IMO.
Except they were bought in SH name...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks Alyce yes she could be sitting there watching tv at that age I was thinking along the lines of if she wandered and see something she shouldn't have done would SH have took that risk?

Missed that sorry, im intrigued as to where u can buy them in the UK and have to give ur name? I thought u couldn't purchase them here in the UK? Not being facetious just must have missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019